Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Recent Additions

Old 02-12-2018, 02:33 AM   #1
Berry

Berry has said some nice things
Default More Than You Can Chew (~BBW, ~MWG, Magic, Stuffing, Sex)

~BBW, ~MWG, Magic, Stuffing, Sex - A young journalist bites off more than she can chew.

More Than You Can Chew

By Berry

"Do you fancy a bite to eat, dear? You look famished."

Jennifer sighed, she had just returned home from the gym and had been hoping to grab a glass of water from the kitchen and get to her room without being spotted.

"No I'm fine." She replied bluntly, as she walked to the sink. She knew the man who'd spoken was smiling, even though she'd walked past him without bothering to look at him. "I ate while I was out anyway." She added without thinking, instantly regretting saying it.

"Perfect! I find that a second meal in the evening is even more satisfying then the first." The man said gleefully. Jennifer stopped filling her glass and glanced at him just as his smile widened and his eyes seemed to shine. "So will you join me?"

Jennifer found herself hesitating, caught in the man's gaze, just as a pang of hunger hit her stomach, surprising her. Against her better judgment she was about to accept the man's offer when she remembered she had eaten on her way home from the gym. She turned her attention back to what she was doing and ignored her stomach.

"No I really am fine." She responded coldly.

"Well, as always, I'm envious of your willpower."

Jennifer looked back at the man. His grin remained plastered on his face but his eyes had lost their shine and he returned his attention to the book in his hand. Clutching her glass of water, Jennifer hurried out to the hallway and into her room, sighing with relief once the door was closed behind her. She had been staying with the man in his apartment for three months now and her room was still the only place where she felt comfortable. She locked the door and sighed once again.

Jennifer Andrews was a 25-year-old graduate with Sociology degree and was an aspiring journalist. She’d been out of university for a year, having started later then her friends and found herself in a slump. She was an experienced writer, having worked on a blog in university and a student newspaper but found that this wasn’t enough for any of the larger organisations that she had applied for. Instead, the only place she'd had any success was for a small independent magazine where she'd be expected to write clickbait articles and top 10 lists. It paid the bills but didn't challenge her as a journalist and, in fact, she was fairly confident she'd been hired because her editor wanted to sleep with her and she would have been surprised if he*had actually read any of the sample pieces she'd provided.

The editor harassed Jennifer whenever she was in the office - commenting on her body and asking her out for "drinks at my place". Although the job wasn't challenging, the workload was heavy and Jennifer found that after years of maintaining her slim figure, even during her university career and job hunt, she'd put on a little weight. Not a lot, by anybody's standards and she remained slim and toned. She'd always been considered beautiful, which was no surprise. Jennifer stood at average height for a woman but that was the only thing that was average about her.*Long, dark brown hair; deep hazelnut eyes; soft, delicate features and perky lips. Large, firm breasts; toned arms and flat stomach; shapely, pert bottom and long legs. All features which kept her popular with many of her peers at university, and the envy of the rest of them.

As the months passed, however, she found she had less time to spare and her gym visits slowed to a trickle, and then halted completely after she neglected to renew her membership. Months of sitting and writing articles, often with a snack to hand, took a toll on her figure and those few pounds that had settled when she started her job were joined by a couple of dozen more. Her stomach lost its definition and then a slight bulge took its place. Those toned arms and thighs thickened ever so slightly and her backside gained the start of a sway as she walked. Even her delicate facial features softened the tiniest bit, although that change was invisible to anybody other than herself. Unfortunately, the other changes did not go unnoticed and she often overheard her editor discussing her weight with others at work. She wasn't fat - more out of shape and bordering on chubby - but her editor was a vain man and, to him, fat was synonymous with curvy. Jennifer knew he was a creep and that she shouldn't take his words to heart and yet they still got to her. She had never had issues with her appearance but the added weight had affected her confidence and she vowed to lose it.

Just as she got started with her weight loss, however, an opportunity for a real piece of journalism had appeared. Walking into work one day, the editor called her straight into his office. As she walked in he was sat at his desk, a serious expression on his face.

"Hi Andrews." He said while motioning for her to take a seat. She nodded at him in greeting and sat down in the chair opposite him. "I have an assignment for you."

"How come you didn't just email it like usual?" Jennifer asked, unsure of where this was leading.

"The bosses aren't happy with the way things are going. They want us to go in a new direction, less Buzzfeed and more Vice Magazine. That means more formality and some real journalism instead of that clickbait crap."

Jennifer sat up in her chair, interested.

"And you said you had an assignment for me?"

"That's right." He frowned. "Do you remember that Coleman girl who went missing?"

"Yeah everybody in the area heard about that."

Jennifer Andrews was a 25-year-old graduate with Sociology degree and was an aspiring journalist. She’d been out of university for a year, having started later then her friends and found herself in a slump. She was an experienced writer, having worked on a blog in university and a student newspaper but found that this wasn’t q for any of the larger organisations that she had applied for. Instead, the only place she'd had any success was for a small independent magazine where she'd be expected to write clickbait articles and top 10 lists. It paid the bills but didn't challenge her as a journalist and, in fact, she was fairly confident she'd been hired because her editor wanted to sleep with her and she would have been surprised if he*had actually read any of the sample pieces she'd provided.

The editor harassed Jennifer whenever she was in the office - commenting on her body and asking her out for "drinks at my place". Although the job wasn't challenging, the workload was heavy and Jennifer found that after years of maintaining her slim figure, even during her university career and job hunt, she'd put on a little weight. Not a lot, by anybody's standards and she remained slim and toned. She'd always been considered beautiful, which was no surprise. Jennifer stood at average height for a woman but that was the only thing that was average about her.*Long, dark brown hair; deep hazelnut eyes; soft, delicate features and perky lips. Large, firm breasts; toned arms and flat stomach; shapely, pert bottom and long legs. All features which kept her popular with many of her peers at university, and the envy of the rest of them.

As the months passed, however, she found she had less time to spare and her gym visits slowed to a trickle, and then halted completely after she neglected to renew her membership. Months of sitting and writing articles, often with a snack to hand, took a toll on her figure and those few pounds that had settled when she started her job were joined by a couple of dozen more. Her stomach lost its definition and then a slight bulge took its place. Those toned arms and thighs thickened ever so slightly and her backside gained the start of a sway as she walked. Even her delicate facial features softened the tiniest bit, although that change was invisible to anybody other than herself. Unfortunately, the other changes did not go unnoticed and she often overheard her editor discussing her weight with others at work. She wasn't fat - more out of shape and bordering on chubby - but her editor was a vain man and, to him, fat was synonymous with curvy. Jennifer knew he was a creep and that she shouldn't take his words to heart and yet they still got to her. She had never had issues with her appearance but the added weight had affected her confidence and she vowed to lose it.

Just as she got started with her weight loss, however, an opportunity for a real piece of journalism had appeared. Walking into work one day, her editor called her into his office. She walked in to see him sitting at his desk with a serious expression on his face.

"Take a seat Andrews." He announced, motioning towards the seat at the opposite side of the desk.

She walked over and sat down.

"I've got a new assignment for you."

"And you couldn't send it over email like usual? I don't have a lot of time to spare, I have to get the articles you asked for yesterday finished."

"Forget about those ones. The bosses don't like the way things are going, they want us to change the site. Less like Buzzfeed and more like Vice Magazine. Less clickbait crap and more tell journalism."

Jennifer sat up on her seat, interested.

"And you have a new assignment for me?"

"That's right." He frowned. "Do you remember that Coleman girl who went missing?"

"Emily Coleman?"

Emily Coleman, was a university student who had gone missing a few months before Jennifer started working for the website. The girl's family spent months looking for her until it turned out she had dropped out of uni and disappeared by choice, staying with a man she claimed she had fallen in love with. She hadn't been in contact with friends or family until her reappearance a year later when the man broke up with her and to their shock she returned a couple of hundred pounds heavier than she had been before she left. She explained that the man had been a feeder and she had willingly gone along with it until he had grown bored of her. It had been an interesting, if bizarre story, when she returned but nothing had come of it.

"Yeah the girl who disappeared and came back obese. We found out who the man was, he's some big shot from the rich side of town named Adam Smith. It turns out he's fattened up a lot of girls so we thought we'd do a story on feeders and feedees. The bosses want somebody to stay with him and his new weirdo and write about it. I didn't think he'd go for it but when we asked he agreed depending on a couple of conditions. I thought you'd be a good fit with your degree and all."

Jennifer sat, working through what her editor had just told her. It was weird as hell but closer to journalism than anything she'd already been doing.

"What were the conditions?" She asked.

"Well he asked that it be a woman first of all. His girlfriend is uncomfortable around other men apparently. And he asked that whoever gets the assignment stays with them for at least three months so they get a real understanding of whatever weird shit they get up to. This guy is real rich, he said everything would be provided for free." He frowned again and sighed. "I know it's a weird one but it's good money, a chance for us to publish a real story and this guy is gonna pay for whatever you need. It's almost like a holiday."

Jennifer took another moment to process the information and think about it. She didn't know much about fetishes, admittedly, but it was sort of relevent to her degree. It would get her out of the monotonous work she had been doing for the past months too.

"If things get too weird can I pull out?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, if you get enough to write about we'll even give you some of the payment."

Jennifer sighed again.

"Fuck... Okay I'll do it."

Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #2
Berry

A few days later, after some preparation, Jennifer found herself outside Adam Smith's apartment. He lived in one of the more affluent parts of town and from the looks of the building, the apartment was going to be huge. The website had already called ahead to inform Adam of when she would be arriving but she still found herself hesitant to ring the doorbell. She'd put her research skills to the limit, in an attempt to find some information on Mr Smith but had found herself unable to. He wasn't on social media and the single brief mention of him that she could find was on an article about Emily Coleman. The Coleman story had been big news at the time and Jennifer found it strange that only one article had bothered to name the boyfriend although she didn't dwell on it. It didn't really matter to her own story, Smith had promised the website that he'd give Jennifer an interview, but it would have been nice to know something about the stranger she was going to spend her next three months with.

It couldn't be helped, she had a story to write and there had to be a few benefits to living rent free in a huge apartment. Taking a deep breath, she reached out and rung the doorbell.

A moment passed and she heard*footsteps on the other side of the door. The door opened and Jennifer was greeted by a tall, dark haired man with piercing green eyes, chiselled features and a small, neat beard. He wore a tight t-shirt and trousers and his appearance took her by surprise for a moment. She hadn't expected some weird feeder guy to be so handsome and striking. He looked at her and smiled.

"Jennifer, I presume?" His eyes didn't leave hers as he spoke. His voice was honeyed but penetrating and she found herself captivated.

"Ye-yes." She stuttered, attempting to regain her composure.

"Marvellous, I'll show you around - if you will." He held out his hand and she took it.

He led her down the hallway, closing the door behind them and showing her each room. The large, spacious living area; the even larger kitchen and dining room. His study and then her bedroom, complete with en-suite. As they returned to the living room, they walked past another door which he hadn't yet pointed out to her.

"This one is my room, I would show you it but my darling Charlotte hasn't woken for the day just yet." He stated, pleasantly.

"Charlotte is your current - er... girlfriend then?" Jennifer asked.

"My partner, yes." He smiled. "I apologise but I must attend to her, its almost time for her lunch. Help yourself to anything from the kitchen if you'd like and take some time to make yourself at home.*I'll introduce you to Charlotte*this afternoon. I'll see you later Jen - may I call you Jen?"

Jennifer winced, she'd never liked being called Jen.

"No, Jennifer please. I'll get my things ready in my room."

"Of course, Jennifer. I'll see you later."*

He smiled again as she turned to walk towards her room and she felt those piercing eyes on her back the whole way. Once in the privacy of her room she closed the door and sat on the bed. The man was handsome, charming but definitely had some creepy vibes. Maybe it was just the feeder thing that was making her uneasy,*she wondered to herself. Either way, she found herself somehow captivated by him and found she could only distract herself from the thought of him as opposed to pushing him out of her mind completely.

She turned her attention to her bags on the bed, her belongings had already arrived earlier that morning. She had a lot of stuff to unpack but, looking around the room, she'd have no issue storing it. The bedroom was huge, the size of her own living room. Sitting on the large queen size bed she looked around the room - a massive wardrobe stood against the wall with an enormous mirror mounted to the wall next to it. The TV that was fixed to the wall,opposite her bed, must have been 50 inches -*much bigger than the one she had at home. On the other side of the room was a large dresser with a desk and chair on one side, and a door on the other. Jennifer stood up and opened the door. The en-suite was equipped with both a bath and a shower cubicle and was more spacious than her main bathroom at home. She closed the door and returned to the bed.

"This place is amazing," she thought to herself.

She took another moment to look around the room and then returned to unpacking her belongings.

Once she'd completed her task, Jennifer headed to the kitchen to grab a drink and some lunch. Opening the cupboards to take stock, she was greeted by an abundance of food. Adam seemed to have everything a person would want to snack on. The cupboard was filled with biscuits, cookies, crisps, chocolate, pastries, cakes - more than two people could possibly need. Turning her attention to the fridge - the largest one she'd ever seen in a home - she opened it to once again find more food than two people could possible eat before it expired. Vegetables, yogurts, cream, milk, fizzy drinks, juice, fresh pasta, meat, fish and lots of leftovers. From the look of it, Adam could cook at least, there weren't any microwave meals. She grabbed the ingredients she needed to make a ham sandwich, unable to find any margarine, she grabbed the butter and noted that there was only full fat milk and double cream too.

"He's a feeder after all," she thought to herself.

She made her sandwich, adding lettuce and tomato, and looked at the counter to see a fruit bowl. She grabbed a banana, poured a glass of orange juice, and sat at the kitchen table to eat her meal. The food was delicious, the ingredients Adam purchased seemed to be a higher quality than the ones she bought at home from the supermarket. Finishing quickly she noticed that she was still hungry, the sandwich and fruit not quite hitting the spot.

"There's plenty more food if you're still hungry." Adam's voice came from behind her, making her jump.

She quickly turned to face him.

"Oh - erm - no it's fine, I'm full." She lied. She was still planning on losing weight, after all - she wasn't going to let her stay sabotage her efforts.

"If you change your mind, I always keep everything stocked up - you can help yourself day or night." He smiled. "Charlotte is decent if you want to meet her."

"Oh great!" Jennifer was eager to meet her and get started with her assignment. "Let me just clear this up." She stood up and began clearing her plate and glass."

Adam shook his head.

"No, no, no, you don't need to clean up after yourself. You're my guest after all. I'll see to that later."

He began walking out of the room, beckoning for Jennifer to follow. She put the plate and glass back down and followed him to the main bedroom. Stopping at the door, he opened it and peeked his head in.

"Jennifer is here to meet you, dear."

He stepped back from the door, holding it open for Jennifer to walk through. She stepped through, into the dark room. The curtains were closed and she blinked a few times before her eyes adjusted. Sat in the corner of the room, in an armchair watching TV, was the largest woman Jennifer had ever seen in person. Emily Coleman had returned obese but this woman was huge - Jennifer found herself wondering if the woman could stand by herself.

Regaining her composure she smiled.

"Charlotte? My name's Jennifer, it's really nice to meet you," Jennifer said sweetly.

The woman turned her head away from the TV to look at Jennifer and smiled back.

"Adam told me you were coming, you're gonna publish a story about us and make me famous, right?"

"Well, our website isn't all that famous either just yet. Hopefully your story will help to change that." Jennifer replied, examining the immobile woman as she spoke.

Charlotte was sat wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms but it didn't do much to disguise her figure. Her enormous breasts were her most noticeable feature, followed by the apron of a belly that they rested on. Her belly seemed to droop past her knees, as she sat, but was stuffed into the large track suit bottoms she was wearing. Her legs touched each other and her arms had rolls at her wrists and where the fat of her upper-arms met her elbows. Her round face was swollen with fat, her cheeks and chins dominating her blue eyes and other features. Her blonde hair had been cut short, framing her face - to keep it low maintenance, Jennifer guessed. The woman was breathing heavily and Jennifer noticed her upper arms jiggle each time she did so.

"We have plenty of time though dear, no need to tire yourself out today." Adam stated from behind Jennifer.

Jennifer noticed the beads of sweat on Charlotte's forehead. Was she really so obese that their brief exchange had already worn the woman out, Jennifer wondered to herself.

"I think I'd like to go back to bed now, Adam." Charlotte whimpered, her breathing bexoming even more laboured.

"Of course, dear." Adam said calmly. "Jennifer, would you mind if we continued this another day?"

"Of course." Jennifer replied.

She smiled at Charlotte again before turning and leaving the room. Adam closed the door behind her and she continued on to her room. She closed the door as she entered it and sat at her desk, having her laptop on the way but found herself unable to make a start on her article. She sat back in her seat and wondered how Charlotte had allowed herself to get so fat. She understood that many women enjoyed being fed and gaining weight but she couldn't comprehend why anybody would give up their mobility for a fetish. A few moments passed and she found her mind wandering back to Adam - his piercing green eyes and handsome features dominating her chain of thought. She began to feel flushed but shook the feeling off.

"No matter how good looking or rich a guy is, I couldn't imagine getting fat for anybody." She thought to herself.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:27 AM   #3
Berry

Over the next few days, Jennifer spent the majority of her time in the kitchen and living room, using her laptop to research feederism and get an introduction written out for her article. The bulk of her assignment would be made up of separate interviews with Adam and Charlotte. An interview with Adam would let her readers get into the mindset of a feeder while an interview with Charlotte would provide the experience of a feedee.

Jennifer had just under three months to get her article written and wasn't worried about time but by the end of the first week she began to question why Adam had requested she stay at the apartment.* She originally assumed it was to give her a first hand look at their relationship in action and perhaps to witness some feeding sessions but, the majority of the time, Jennifer found herself alone. The second day of her visit, Adam had informed her that Charlotte's rapid weight gain and the excitement of meeting Jennifer had been too much and that Charlotte would be spending some time in a private room elsewhere to allow her to recuperate, dashing any hopes Jennifer had of getting another chance to speak with her any time. She rarely saw Adam, on the other hand, who seemed to spend the majority of his time in the study, appearing only briefly at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. Jennifer wondered if he worked from home or if perhaps he was too worried about Charlotte to be good company. Jennifer thought the former option was more likely, in their brief conversations he seemed as calm and collected as he had been from the very first day.

Jennifer still found herself strangely captivated by the man and often found herself thinking of him. Part of her was disgusted with a man who could happily feed his partner to immobility and ill health and then show no remorse for their condition. She understood that the relationship was consensual but she still questioned Adam's morality and wondered if, perhaps, Charlotte had been manipulated to a degree. Another part of her, however, was attracted to the handsome man. He seemed calm, capable and - as much as she hated to admit it - he was rich. Still, her instincts told her to avoid him and when he asked if she wanted to dine with him or if she wanted him to cook her a meal every time they bumped into each other, she declined each time. She still needed to get an interview with him but decided to do this at a time that wouldn't involve food - she didn't want Adam to misunderstand the nature of the meeting, after all.

Realising that her article would be hindered by Charlotte's recovery and Adam's busy schedule, Jennifer quickly found that she had a lot of free time and not a lot to fill it. Before the end of her first week at the apartment, Jennifer had renewed her gym membership and vowed to get back to her usual weight. Adam's kitchen remained full, even after Charlotte was moved, and although Adam had a lot of fattening food and snacks - there was always lean meat, fish, vegetables and fruit and so Jennifer had no issues creating healthy dishes or smoothies. Jennifer would regularly find herself still hungry after a meal, only for Adam to pop up and ask if she wanted anything else. She began to resent him for asking - wondering if it was his feeder tendencies - however her willpower remained firm and she didn't allow her efforts to be sabotaged.

Serious about her efforts she began to exercise three or four times a week, going to the gym if possible or going for a run at the very least. The rest of her free time was dedicated to her social life. Jennifer had allowed it to dwindle considerably after gaining employment and began to use her free time reacquaint herself with the friends* she'd lost touch with since university. She began to meet with friends for a coffee and a bite to eat or at the gym to exercise with each other. She began visiting bars and clubs as part of a group, an old favourite past time which had been replaced with work and research. She remembered what it was like to dance with her friends or, occasionally, with a guy she liked the look of. The partying and drinking was nothing like the extremes she'd gone to in her first two years at university but it was nice to get out with friends.

The changes that Jennifer made quickly did wonders for her and by the time she was halfway through her stay at the apartment she found herself confident, motivated and slim - nearly back to the weight she'd been when she graduated from university. Her relationships with friends were once again strong and she even started texting a cute guy she'd met at a bar. His name was Brian and "dreamy" was the best word she could think of when describing him to her friends. They hadn't even arranged a date but Jennifer was proud of herself for taking her life back into her own hands. The time spent bettering herself often meant she was away from the apartment, a place she was trying to avoid more and more. Adam's intensity and the way he still tried to push food on her had begun to make her feel uncomfortable at home and she spent the majority of her time there in her room, even to eat her meals.

Jennifer treated her stay at the apartment as a paid break from work. Regaining her friendships and former figure had pushed her deadline to the back of her thoughts. She still thought of Adam, often, but missed plenty of opportunities to interview him, preferring to keep her distance. By the time another month had passed, she hadn't sat down once with the intention to research or write. If Adam was frustrated with her, he didn't show it. Jennifer did stop, once or twice, to wonder why the man was letting her stay for free when she hadn't attempted to speak to him about the subject of the article or shown him any progress. She put it down to him assuming the work was getting done or perhaps he just enjoyed the company after Charlotte had gone. She hadn't even thought to ask Adam on how Charlotte's recovery was going - all Jennifer knew was that she hadn't yet returned to the apartment.

An email from her editor, the following week, brought her crashing back down to reality. The email was a reminder that her deadline was only a week away. Panic and anxiety began to kick in, as Jennifer worried what would happen to her job when her employers realised they'd been paying her to get fit and meet up with friends. She wondered what Adam's reaction would be as well, she imagined him suing the website and them suing her in turn. Dramatic, perhaps, but enough to return Jennifer's focus to the incoming deadline.

By the time the morning was over, she'd come up with an* immediate plan. If she could interview Adam and find out where Charlotte was staying - she might be lucky enough to interview her within the next couple of days and that would still give her a few days to get the article written up. It was lunchtime so Jennifer decided to eat her meal in the kitchen, knowing that Adam would surface soon. Halfway through her meal she heard a voice.

"If you want something a little more substantial I could always cook you something, you know?" Adam said softly.

Jennifer turned to look at him.

"This is plenty, thank you." She said quickly. "I was wondering though if you would have time for me to interview you today for the article."

"Ah yes," Adam smiled. "Your stay is almost over isn't it. I'd be happy to give you some of my time. I have some work to do this afternoon and this evening but I have a slot at six."

Jennifer groaned inwardly. It was a Monday and she would be at the gym at six. Skipping a session wouldn't usually be a problem but she had arranged to meet Brian there today and it was the first time they'd be spending time with each other without either of their friends being present.

"I can't do six, I am meeting a friend at the gym and then we are going for a meal. Maybe eight works for you?" She asked, hopeful.

"I'm afraid not. Perhaps if you'd organised yourself a little better we wouldn't be caught in this conundrum. I'm sure there will be time later in the week." He stopped to look at his watch. "Oh! Is that the time already. Excuse me, please, I have to get back."

Jennifer began to talk, to ask him for another minute to arrange the interview, but he turned and left. She stood up, angrily to follow him, but as she entered the hallway she heard the front door close. She stood in the hallway, angry and dejected, wondering if she'd left everything too late.

As the day progressed she found herself directing her anger at Adam, finding it easier to blame him for not being flexible than it was to blame herself for not being organised. Stress and anxiety followed her around all day with even Brian noticing. Jennifer remained silent throughout the majority of their gym session, her thoughts dominated by worry and anger. Even their meal together was awkward as Brian struggled to keep a conversation going with her. By the time it was over, Brian found himself relieved and confused.

Returning to the apartment, Jennifer went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As she entered the room Adam looked up from where he was sitting with a book in his hand, in the corner of the room. She walked onwards, ignoring him - her anger at him from earlier bubbling up once again.

"Do you fancy a bite to eat, dear? You look famished." He asked.

Jennifer sighed.

"No I'm fine." She replied bluntly, as she walked to the sink. She knew Adam was smiling, even though she'd walked past him without bothering to look at him. "I ate while I was out anyway." She added without thinking, instantly regretting saying it.

"Perfect! I find that a second meal in the evening is even more satisfying then the first." He said gleefully. Jennifer stopped filling her glass and glanced at him just as his smile widened and his eyes seemed to shine. "So will you join me?"

Jennifer found herself hesitating, caught in Adam's gaze, just as a pang of hunger hit her stomach, surprising her. Against her better judgment she was about to accept the man's offer when she remembered she had eaten with Brian on her way home from the gym. She turned her attention back to what she was doing and ignored her stomach.

"No I really am fine." She responded coldly.

"Well, as always, I'm envious of your willpower."

Jennifer looked back at the man. His grin remained plastered on his face but his eyes had lost their shine and he returned his attention to the book in his hand. Clutching her glass of water, Jennifer hurried out to the hallway and into her room, sighing with relief once the door was closed behind her and then gave an even bigger sigh once the door was locked.

She'd never had that sort of reaction when Adam asked her if she wanted to eat. Her whole body had urged her to accept the offer and she felt that it was only her anger from earlier that had stopped her. Her stomach growled and a wave of hunger washed over her. It almost felt as if she hadn't eaten.

A sudden knock on the door behind her made her jump.

"Jennifer, dear! I've just had an idea. Why don't you pick my brain while I eat. You don't have to eat if you're full but it might give you a chance to catch up on your article. I'll be in the dining room if you wish to join me." Adam said from behind the door.

Jennifer didn't respond straight away, taking a moment instead to weigh up her options. Her instincts told her not to accept the offer - she'd almost avoided eating with Adam for her entire stay already. Besides, she was wearing the skinny jeans, camisole and jacket she'd changed into after her work out to impress Brian - she didn't want to give Adam that same impression. On the other hand she didn't really have a choice, her deadline was so close after all. Besides she didn't need to eat, she could keep the whole thing professional - her stomach growled angrily - although a small portion wouldn't hurt, would it?

She opened the door to the hallway and walked towards the dining room. Jennifer hadn't spent any real time in there, choosing to take her meals in the kitchen or in her room. Entering the room she noticed that the large table that usually sat in the middle of the room had been pushed against the wall, replaced with a small table to seat two. Adam was already sitting on one side, a plate of food in front of him, and a place had been made for her opposite him, her own plate of food waiting for her. A candle sat burning in the middle of the table.

"Oh god, not a great start." She thought, groaning inwardly.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:43 PM   #4
Berry

Adam stood up as Jennifer approached the table, motioning for her to sit at the seat opposite. She gave him a weak smile, stepping towards the chair and slowly sitting. She noticed that the plate of food in front of Adam wasn't a meal at all but a plate piled high with cubes of bread and meats. A large pot was sat in the middle of the table and a tall candle stood on one side, a bottle of red wine on the other. Jennifer looked at her plate and breathed a small sigh of relief - her plate was empty. Adam returned to his seat and focused his eyes on hers, giving her a smile.

"I'm glad you could join me! Would you care for a glass of wine?" He exclaimed, picking up the bottle.

"I'm fine, I'm eager to get this interview started to be honest," she replied.

Adam ignored her, reaching over to pour her a large glass of red wine.

"Please Adam I was hoping to keep this strictly professional," she sighed. "The candle, the wine - I don't want you to get the wrong idea."

The smile grew even wider on his face. He stopped pouring, placed the bottle down and picked up the glass, offering it to Jennifer.

"Oh please, Jennifer. These are simply to help us relax and hopefully avoid some of the awkwardness of a normal interview."

She hesitated and took the glass, the hairs on the back of her neck beginning to stand on end. She looked at Adam who was sitting back, watching her, waiting for her to drink from the glass.

"Awkwardness - yeah he's got that right," she thought to herself. "One glass is worth it if it makes talking to this creep more tolerable."

She shrugged, put the glass to her mouth and took a sip - her eyes growing wide as her tongue touched the velvet liquid. Jennifer had never been a fan of red wine but this was delicious! Sharp but sweet and fruity. She swallowed a mouthful, the silky smooth texture snaking down her throat. The flavour coated her mouth and before she could help herself she took another swig from the glass. This time she felt a warmth radiate from her stomach, spreading to her chest and then up to her face. She put the glass down and looked at Adam, hoping she hadn't betrayed her composure but his expression remained the same - if he had noticed her reaction, he wasnt showing it.

"I hope the taste is to your liking, this one is a personal favourite of mine." He stated. The warmth of the wine had begun to make Jennifer feel calmer but Adam's voice began to resonate more strongly in her ears.

"Yes it was delicious." She spoke slowly, the warmth had spread to her head and it took more effort to be careful with her words.

Adam chuckled, it was the first time she'd heard him laugh and the sound put her at ease. She picked her glass up to take another sip.

"I'm glad! it's one thousand a bottle so it's always a risk giving it to company."

Jennifer had to stop herself from spitting out her mouthful. She caught herself and swallowed - dreading how much money would have been wasted if she had.

"One thousand?!" That bottle costs more than my laptop and you're wasting it on me?!" She stammered, shocked.

The outburst seemed to amuse him further and he continued to chuckle loudly. A moment later he regained his composure.

"I assure you, money is no problem. Besides, Jennifer, I knew it wouldn't be wasted on you. I could tell your worth from the very beginning." He said warmly, his eyes seeming to sparkle as he caught her eye again.

Jennifer giggled, unable to stop herself. "Are you complimenting me mister?'

"Of course." He said calmly.

"Mister?! God, how embarrassing - I'm acting like a teenager!" Jennifer thought to herself, taking another gulp of her wine to dull the embarrassment.

"Would you like a refill?" He asked, nodding towards the now empty glass.

"I might not ever get a chance to drink expensive wine, I don't see how I could say no!" She said, smiling genuinely. Adam had seemed intense and overbearing but now - not so much. She was warming to him.

He reached over to pour her another large glass and then turned his attention to the large pot in the middle of the room.

He lifted the lid and a pungent aroma filled Jennifer's nostrils. She coughed, the smell taking her by surprise. The scent reminded her of old socks and she coughed again, attempting to catch her breath and ask Adam if this was some sort of joke.

"I must apologise for the smell, dear. I've enjoyed fondue many times and I sometimes forget how unappetising the smell can be." Adam stated, seeming to anticipate her question.

"Fondue?" Jennifer asked, coughing once again. "As in melted cheese?"

"It's a Swiss delicacy although, I must admit, the combination of cheeses have come from all over the world. The contents of that caquelon is more expensive than the wine you've been drinking."

"Hold on!" Jennifer gasped. "The cheese in that pot costs more than that bottle of wine?! How much has this meal cost you?"

Adam chuckled again.

"Like I said, money is no issue. I have very particular tastes and sometimes its worth spending a little extra for perfection. Besides, Jennifer, I want you to enjoy yourself - I'd be surprised if you ever get the chance to eat fondue like this again."

Jennifer nodded and peered into the pot of bubbling cheese. It might not smell great but she'd never had a chance to try fondue, let alone a pot of it which almost cost as much as she earned*in a month. Besides, the longer the smell lingered the more appealing it became. As her nostrils became accustomed to it's complexity she was able to detect a sweetness to it as well.

She looked towards Adam, who'd picked up a long fork and used it to skewer a piece of bread. He carefully dipped it in the pot and pulled it out, the smooth and stringy mixture running back down to the pot. He twirled the bread in the air, wrapping it in the gooey cheese and then took a bite. Jennifer watched with fascination, the warmth of the wine had spread even further and she felt comfortable and at ease. A pang of hunger shot up from her stomach, and she eagerly grabbed her own fork. She stabbed a piece of bread and then clumsily dipped it in the pot, pulling it out and twirling it, with not quite as much finesse as Adam had. She went to take a bite but hesitated for a moment. She'd vowed to stick to her diet and to remain professional with Adam but the smallest amount of coaxing and she'd become putty in his hands - she briefly wondered if she was drunk when another pang of hunger hit her. She allowed her hunger to win over her rationality and took a bite from her fork.

It was exquisite! As with the wine, her eyes widened as soon as she tasted the rich, creamy, gooey mixture. She took another bite, and then another - finishing her forkful.

"My god, Adam!" She moaned. "That's amazing! I never imagined fondue could taste this good."*

Adam had put his fork down and was watching her with amusement.

"I'm glad you like it, Jen. Please help yourself."

Jennifer didn't think to correct him, she couldn't stand being called Jen but she'd suddenly become ravenous and all she could think about was the food in front of her. A moment later and she was enjoying the rich substance all over again.

Adam watched her eat for a few moments before opening his mouth to speak.

"You've fascinated me from the very beginning Jen, did you know that?"

Jennifer briefly looked up at him to show she was listening but quickly turned her attention back to the food.

"Your willpower was incredible. You're the first woman to go this long living in my apparyment without putting on a pound - in fact you actually managed to lose weight!"

The more he spoke, the less she took in - the warmth of the wine had gone to her head and the taste of the fondue was addictive. As soon as she finished a piece of bread or meat she immediately dipped another - eager to get another taste.

Adam spent another moment watching her, drinking in the vision of gluttony in front of him.

"You looked incredible when you first arrived, so much potential. It was such a shame to see you slim down."

He picked up his fork again, slowly skewering and dipping a new piece of bread, careful to avoid Jennifer's own fork.

"I had hoped that after Charlotte's departure we'd strike up our own relationship."

Jennifer stopped eating suddenly,*Adam's last sentence sinking in and sobering her. She was sat, breaking her diet and pigging out in front of a feeder. The hairs stood up on the back of her neck again. She didn't feel like she was in control, had he spiked her wine with something? She looked up her plate to see that Adam was stood beside her, holding his fork towards her and offering her the cheesy bread.*She willed herself to stand up and leave the apartment but her body seemed to move of its own accord - she leaned over towards the fork, mouth watering in anticipation, and took a bite.

The flavour exploded on her tongue. It*was incredible, much better than what she'd already eaten. Her hunger intensified and she became consumed with tasting it again but Adam pulled the fork away from her.

"Tastes better being fed, doesn't it?" Adam said, teasing her with the fork - her eyes following it hypnotically. "I have a proposal for you Jen. Strip off to your underwear and I'll let you hear it."

She stood up and began undressing, his request seeming rational to her fogged mind. Adam walked over to his chair, as she undressed, and pulled it around the table, next to hers. He sat down, placing his fork on the table, as she finished taking her clothes off. He examined her slender figure.

"You've really done a good job with your exercising. I bet plenty of women would give anything to have your body." He stated, a serious expression on his face. "Anyway, I'm sure you want to hear what I have to say so I'll get straight to it. I know you haven't written your article and your job will be on the line as soon as your editor finds out. When Charlotte left I was going to offer you the chance to take her place and give your article a first-person experience of feeding*but you never gave me the opportunity. Luckily, I can still fix this situation but I need to hear you agree to it first."

Jennifer's eyes were still on the*fork that Adam had placed on the table.

"Can we finish that if I say yes?" She sat down and nodded towards the pot of fondue, her rationality pushed far to the back of her mind.

"Of course."*Adam smiled, picking up the fork again - he knew she was his now.

"Feed me, Adam."

He held the utensil in front of her and she finished the forkful, closing her eyes. The flavour was as intense as it had been the first time and as she opened her eyes she saw he had another piece ready for her. She carried on allowing herself to be fed, each bite as good as the last. As she ate, her body began to change. Slowly the muscles on her stomach melted, becoming soft. Her toned arms and thighs began to soften and thicken. The changes began to increase in pace as she continued eating, oblivious to what was happening. Her underwear became tight as her stomach pressed outwards. A layer of fat invaded her hips and sides, a small pair of love handles forming. Her backside lost definition and she sank ever so slightly further into the chair. Her breasts pushed out against the cups of her bra, the straps leaving red marks on the soft layer of fat that had taken its place on her back.

Adam watched her body as he fed her, smiling as*all the pounds that she had lost over the last three months resettled themselves. She was out of shape, once again, and all the hard work and effort she'd put in had been undone in a matter of minutes. Jennifer continued eating, still unaware of what was happening, the changes to her figure continuing.

Jennifer's chubby body grew even thicker as her weight gain continued.*Her stomach grew larger and*as it increased in size it grew rounder in shape, the fat spreading upwards above her, now deeper, belly button. From profile, her new belly was now an unmistakable feature as it peeked over her panties, beginning to rest on her lap*as she sat. Her thickened*thighs now touched on her chair and a layer of fat had begun to creep further down her legs. Her backside fattened, the cheeks overflowing her panties and raising her higher on her seat. Her hips widened slightly and her love handles were no longer subtle - now obvious and easily grabbed - and, working together with her newly formed belly, stretched the waistband of her panties.*

Her breasts inflated, beginning to overflow the cups of her bra. Adam reached behind her, with one hand, undoing the straps to give them space to grow as they lost their perkiness and*began to rest lower on her chest. They were substantially larger - before Jennifer could cup them in her hands but would now struggle after their expansion. Her upper arms became flabby, a pouch of fat now appearing above her armpits when she allowed her arms to fall by her sides.

Her face, previously untouched, was finally affected by the second wave of weight gain. Her delicate features softened as her chin thickened slightly. A small double chin formed as she ate, disappearing only when she looked up, and her cheeks began to show evidence of her fattened form.

As Jennifer's expansion reached its end, Adam smiled. She'd returned to her original almost-chubby form after the first wave of weight gain but she was now categorically overweight. Out of shape and flabby - she had surpassed chubby and*reached the early stages of fat.

Adam had shifted reality causing Jennifer's fattened form. He'd long ago realised the dangers of large changes and so only tweaked a couple of events. He'd weakened Jennifer's willpower and, in this reality, she'd never renewed her gym membership or managed to motivate herself to exercise. She still found time to socialise but, in this reality, food was often involved. Brian had never asked for her number and she no longer had her former social status but she still had the same friends.

In this new reality, Adam had also made Jennifer more submissive. Early on during her stay she agreed to Adam's proposition and had become the subject of her own article. She took Charlotte's place as Adam's feedee, allowing him to feed her once or twice a day. As the days went by, sex began to follow their feeding sessions. By the end of her three months Jennifer had grown accustomed to their new relationship - lazy and greedy habits beginning to emerge - and she had grown substantially heavier. She found herself fitting the mould of feedee, even begining to find sexual pleasure from the act of being fed itself.

Adam reached the bottom of the pot as Jennifer's metamorphosis concluded. She remained ignorant to her change or her new reality, too intoxicated by the fullness she felt in her stomach. Her skin tingled and she felt a throbbing feeling as she looked up at Adam, a lustful look in her eye.