Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-04-2017, 01:34 PM   #301
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Feeling a bit down today?

Because your list seems to overlook the massive negative social effects of being very large on women - effects that certainly balance with the negative physical effects on men. And the effect of being supersized on job success seem about equal, to me.

At any rate, keep on expressing your feelings here - we are listening.

Large people universally face challenges. Regarding sex differences:

-- There doesn't seem to be much difference if we're talking about people who are only a bit overweight -- there are significant numbers of guys who like "curvy" women -- and lots of women who like guys with "dad" bodies.

-- When we move up to people who are significantly folks (i.e. about 50 to 100 pounds overweight) guys come out ahead. "Burly" guys probably do face less discrimination in the work place and dating pool than do "midsize" BBWs.

-- But when it comes to supersize folks (although both sexes struggle) I believe women have it a bit easier. Supersize guys are basically shut out of most blue collar jobs while supersize women are still employable in many pink collar jobs. In the dating world supersize women have many admirers (admittedly many are not interested in long-term relationships). Supersize guys have far fewer admirers.
bigmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #302
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Like really obese! My hubby is a cute size
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #303
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have always liked bigger guys just because.
I used to have a rule they had to weigh more than me so I didn't look as big.
Lately I have had a few dates with guys that I outweigh by a good 150 pounds and they have been great dates.
Tracii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:39 AM   #304
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Lately I have had a few dates with guys that I outweigh by a good 150 pounds and they have been great dates.
My wife had me by just over 200 pounds recently. Thankfully we've been together long enough now that she knows I'm sturdy enough that she's not going to break me while she's on top!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #305
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That is one fear I do have if a guy wants me on his lap or on top.
I know guys can take it but I do worry about it.
I had a date with a man that drove his 1967 Corvette to pick me up. I thought OMG I haven't been in one of those in years and would I actually fit in it.
He said we can take your SUV if you want.
I said heck no I want to ride in your car LOL
It was a tight fit width wise but I loved his car.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:27 AM   #306
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That is one fear I do have if a guy wants me on his lap or on top.
I know guys can take it but I do worry about it.
I had a date with a man that drove his 1967 Corvette to pick me up. I thought OMG I haven't been in one of those in years and would I actually fit in it.
He said we can take your SUV if you want.
I said heck no I want to ride in your car LOL
It was a tight fit width wise but I loved his car.
This is something I've encountered several times, both with my wife and with partners I had before she and I were together. I'm not a big guy. I'm 5'7" and weigh about 170. Before I was married I was even smaller because I was a runner whereas now I left weights a lot more. I was closer to 150 when I was still dating and a lot of my partners would have that hesitancy. What I really enjoyed was when they realized they weren't going to break me they'd ride me hard, and with some wreckless abandonment! From my perspective it was always an incredible experience. These days when my wife is on top she doesn't even bother asking if I'm ok. She this sort of, "you say you want a fat wife so you'd better be able to handle it" mentality in these moments.

As for that Corvette...yeah you don't get a chance to ride around in a 1967 Vette every day so squeeze in when you can!
Old 02-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #307
Tracii

I can see her point you wanted a fat wife. That is so funny.
@ yeah a 67 427 Corvette for sure.
It was not all that hard to get in and I was a bit wide for the seat but belly room was not a big problem.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:16 PM   #308
happily_married

Quote:
I can see her point you wanted a fat wife. That is so funny.
It is, and it's been a recurring line I sometimes hear in intimate situations when her size and shape combined with what I have, results in limits to what we can do. I don't dare get frustrated because she'll remind me "you wanted a fat wife..." But then sometimes she is the one who gets frustrated because I only have so much down there and sometimes it's underwhelming for her. But we recently had a breakthrough where this was brought to my attention in a loving but clear way and we are taking steps to ensure we both get what we want and need. So I hope it all works out.

Quote:
@ yeah a 67 427 Corvette for sure.
It was not all that hard to get in and I was a bit wide for the seat but belly room was not a big problem.
Okay, do you know how many guys you probably turned on by using "427" as a noun like that? I don't think I got that excited about an otherwise benign sentence since halfway through football season when my wife and I were watching the Broncos and after a play she referred to the "pulling guard" from the play we'd just watched. My heart melted! Women who can talk sports, cars and guns...
Old 02-16-2017, 07:33 PM   #309
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have always liked bigger guys just because.
I used to have a rule they had to weigh more than me so I didn't look as big.
Lots of women seem to have this rule. Its helped me get quite a few dates. Unfortunately if they loose weight they tend to look for smaller guys.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #310
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Lots of women seem to have this rule. Its helped me get quite a few dates. Unfortunately if they loose weight they tend to look for smaller guys.
But aren't you married now? Didn't it work out for you?

If you think about it, all but one of my relationships have been failures. And even the one exception takes constant work to ensure it doesn't become a failure. And as I indicated above, I have recently been fed a major dose of humility within my relationship. And instead of feeling sorry for myself I'm doing what I need to do to ensure we get across the finish line some day. Because it doesn't matter how many relationships I've been in failed. All that matters at this point is the one I'm in now lasts.

I don't doubt you've experienced some disappointments and frustrations along the way. You're not alone: athletic guys get shit on too. But focussing on failure is a choice and I choose to learn from failure and move on. It has served me well so far.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:38 PM   #311
Tracii

Big Mac I have had friends lose weight and they ended up dating smaller guys.
Must be in the water.LOL
Old 02-17-2017, 08:54 AM   #312
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
But aren't you married now? Didn't it work out for you?

Technically I'm still married. However, my wife's living with another (much smaller) guy. Turns out she "never really liked fat guys".
Old 02-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #313
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Technically I'm still married. However, my wife's living with another (much smaller) guy. Turns out she "never really liked fat guys".

Sorry to hear it.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:31 PM   #314
Tracii

Aww I am sorry to hear that Bigmac
How awful for her to do that while still married (legally)to you.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:51 PM   #315
bigmac

I'm never met a thin FFA. When BBW's say they like fat guys I'm suspicious. Former BBWs don't seem to stick with fat guys.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:37 PM   #316
Tracii

I have always liked fat guys I don't see that changing ever!!
Old 02-18-2017, 12:26 PM   #317
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I like BBW's and SSBBW's. Its not all about the size, but their face, hair, personality, etc. My ideal range is 250 to 350 lbs, but I have also been attracted to both smaller and heavier women than that. Fat women in general just rock my world!
Since this is such a long thread I thought I would post my perspective again from Page 1 above. Just love beautifully fat women!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote