Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Cylon_bob

Cylon_bob can now change their title
Default A Southern Story - by Cylon Bob - (~BBW, Eating, ~SWG )

~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - an angry daughter with no self control vents with her mouth full

A Southern Story
by Cylon Bob

#! - Elizabeth's Viewpoint:

I hate this school! I spent K-12 here, learning trash I'll never need or use, ain't that enough?

Sorry, let me start over.

My name is Elizabeth, and this is where I went to school. Every. Fricking Year of it. And now here I am, working for free at their big annual fund raiser. Again.

Why do it if I hate it?

Okay,so my mom's a teacher out here, so she signed me up. My family doesn't volunteer. We get volun-TOLD.

Okay, I just realized how terrible a joke that was, please erase it from your memory.

At least I got the best job here. This booth sells desserts and there's no records, so there's no way for them to know if they're missing a few dollars. I probably mowed through about two and a half dozen cupcakes since I sat down here. Sorry if I'm talkin' with my mouth full for bits of this. Mrs. Mabel's chess pie is to DIE for!

Back to what I was saying, though, down here, you DON'T go against your mama. Ever. She keeps the house rolling smoothly. Cleans the dishes, mops the floors, and cooks the food. '

That last one especially. Oh can mama cook! My mama can, anyways. You might have guessed that, though, looking at me. Don't play coy, you CAN'T have missed it! I am 174 pounds of pure ass.

That's the thing about the South. Any woman worth a damn can cook. Now I don't know where you're from but down here, you get seconds every meal. Even when you ain't hungry, 'cuz that gumbo is just too good!

I've no idea how a woman's supposed to keep her figure in around here! You'd have to ask my sister, Tori about that! She's the only one of my sisters that's as thin now she's 25 as she was at 17. Now, she ain't hardly a stick, but at least she hasn't totally porked out. Yet. I mean,we KNOW from family history that it'll happen sometime soon, we just aren't sure when.

The rest of us chubbed up in that 17-25 time frame but it was a little bit different for each of us. Emily, the oldest got big in college. Freshman Fifteen, and all that,only she didn't stop at fifteen pounds. Of course not!. She's the fat sister now, probably somewhere around, what, 230lb?

Laney lasted till she 20, but then she got married, and we all know what that can do to a girl's physique!

Chelsea's second skinniest, after Tori, of course. She's the only one you can tell I'm related too, too. See, Chelsea stayed thin 'til about 23, and from there out, her hips just exploded.

Laney and Emily got tits, but me and Chels, we got enough ass for the whole family. There's a pot collecting right now as to see where Tori's gonna add pounds, but that's all speculation. My money's on her ass getting HUGE, like twice the size of mine. I figure, she's been the skinniest all her life, she's got to be the fattest, in the end. Balance to the world, all that crapola.

Anyways, out of all of us, I got fat youngest. I somehow kept weight off until I hit eighteen, but that's when my ass went into warp speed. I still remember that doctor's visit.

“Elizabeth, are you aware that you've gained 24lb in the last year?”

As if it were possible NOT to!

“Oh no, doctor! Do you think that's why my ass has gone from a size 10 to a REALLY TIGHT size 16? is THAT why I couldn't button my favorite jeans yesterday?”

Now I didn't say none of that, but come on. Twenty-four pounds is a lot. He said I'd better watch my weight, but he didn't put me on a diet or anything. Well, he did, but he wasn't smart about it. He's lived here his whole life, he knows if a Mama puts her kid on a diet, that kid ain't gonna risk cheating. I was still living with Mama, just until college came around, but she didn't know I was supposed to be dieting,so she kept givin' me the same foods. And I kept eatin' 'em.

So here I am now, holding fort over the Sweet Tooth Booth, fatter than ever. This ain't helping, neither. I don't need any more temptation. On that mark, here, buy these brownies. Yes, they're half gone, that's why you need to buy them and get them out my way! No? Ah well, more for me! Hey, I'll see you later, a'ight?

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 07-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Cylon_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Grundsau 11
pennagrundsau

Grundsau 11 can now change their title

If you continue this like you've begun it, you'll have a fine tale indeed.
Ain't gonna pester you to write more, quick; take your own good-natured time...bet it'll be worth waiting for!
Grundsau 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
Cylon_bob

Well I do have a second bit, almost completely written up. I will post it sometime tomorrow if all goes according to plan, which it almost definitely WON'T.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Cylon_bob

Default A Southern Story -Sister's Perspective

A Southern Story #2: Chelsea's viewpoint

Hey, wasn't you just talkin' to Elizabeth over at the sweet tooth booth?

What was she telling you about? You should know, before you say anything, she's my sister and I'm betting half of what she said was bullcrap.

Oh she was talking about how fat she was getting? Oh well yeah, THAT'S true, she's kind of a total hog when it comes to supper time. Wait, she said she's a size 16? Well there you go, that's a bold-faced lie! I went shopping with her a few months ago, since she couldn't quite squash her fat ass into her 16's! She's a size 18 now, and by the looks of those jeans, she'll have to move up to a 20 by next month.

Yeah, just look at her over there, stuffing her face with all them cupcakes. Does she really think no one notices her? Only reason no one calls her on it is out of fear of our mama! Mama's a big person in the community. Mostly I mean politically, but, well, it's pretty damn obvious where we got our genes from. No one wants to get Mama angry. All she'd have to do is start telling everybody's dirty little secrets.

Now y'all up north probably don't get this, but down here, in a town this small, you know everybody's business. Mama just knows more than even the busiest gossips in town. One wrong step towards her family, the next day your reputation's lyin' in the dust.

Wait now, what'd Elizabeth tell you about Mama? WHAT? She's tryin' to blame her fat ass on Mama's cooking? What the hell is she thinking? Trust me, if you've ever seen her eating out allby herself you wouldn't think Mama was the one who was makin' her fat! That's completely on her.

True, she always ate seconds at Mama's meals, but ALL of us did! Well, she did have thirds a lot more than the rest of us, but it wasn't nothing compared to how she'd eat if you set her down at a restaurant, ESPECIALLY one that had a buffet.

You think her belly's kind of popping out right now? That ain't nothing. Try taking her to a Chinese restaurant with a buffet. If she can still walk easy after she's done, that's a LIGHT dinner. On a rough day, you gotta sit there with her for an hour or so, just to let her digest enough to stand, and on the way out, she'll grab a few extra donut holes for the drive home!

Wasn't just at Chinese restaurants neither. Fast food places were a favorite, too. Macdonald's, she'd order at LEAST two super-sized value meals with a large milkshake on the side. Pizza hut, she'd order a large pepperoni just for herself to eat. And the list of what she'd pig out on just goes on and on and on. Sure can't cover it all in just this one, ten minute long conversation.

All that's pretty bad but it ain't even COUNTING what she did at the school's fund raisers! See, this school sells chocolate bars for about two weeks, twice a year, to raise a bit of money. She never actually sold any, though, and night before they had to turn in the money they'd made, she'd come to Mama with the number of bars she'd gone and eaten.

Ninth through eleventh grade, that usually just meant about ten, twenty dollars, no big deal really. Senior year was the year she went and porked out. I think it might possibly have something to do with the fact that Mama had to shell out EIGHTY DOLLARS this time to pay for Elizabeth's candy cravings.

Now this is just something I heard, might not be true, but I could believe it- about halfway through the sale in the spring semester, she completely stopped ordering normal, healthy lunches in the cafeteria and just pigged out on that candy she was supposed to be selling. For a whole week. You know, if that's true, and it probably is, it'd definitely explain why that year, Dr. McCurley had to tell her she'd gained thirty five pounds.

Oh now what? She only told you twenty-four? Well, that's Elizabeth for you. Liar about everything but especially about her weight. How could you even THINK she was only about 174? Doesn't her fat ass, stretching the hell out of those size 18 jeans, give it away? What about those fat rolls along the sides of her belly? How blind you gotta be to miss those?

Well, gotta admit there was one thing she didn't lie about. Every girl in our family ends up fat. Look at me! Guess who I am, just off of how Elizabeth was describing us. 'Ats right, I'm Chelsea, kinda obvious with my big ole butt hanging so far out behind me. Really shouldn't have gone with this old skirt, it's definitely gettin' too small for me these days.

I mean look at it right now, you can clearly see my cheeks pokin' out the bottom, and I didn't even know it was possible to get panty lines on a skirt! Used to be my favorite skirt, fit perfectly, but now it's way too short, way too tight and this zipper is killing me!

Yeah, all us Wesson girls end up being really chubby, the only thing is where we store the extra fat and when we start gettin' big. And how fat we get, but it's really not lookin' like there's a limit on that. Elizabeth ain't slowin' down that's for sure. Well, now I think about it, I'm not really either. Like she told you I was still pretty skinny when I turned twenty-three, 129 pounds to be exact, but that didn't last too long. Take a guess right quick, how much you think I'm weighin' these days?

Oh really? Well ain't you sweet! Don't flatter me, it's pretty obvious I'm bigger than THAT! Honey, I ain't been 150 for MONTHS now. I weigh myself pretty regular to check up on how fat I'm getting and how fast. Last time I was right around 150 was right before Elizabeth's birthday about two months ago. Sure wasn't still that small come the next day.

See, you yankees, y'all don't got the slightest clue about how to throw a good and proper party. It ain't all about party games and gettin' wasted, though that's definitely a pretty big part of it. Nah, see, the best part of a party is the food. You got to have a good caterer and a lot of options. First you all have a few drinks to loosen up a bit, then you start diggin' in to that party food like a starving wild animal.

I tried to resist doin' that at first, thinkin' about how fat I was getting, but you know, it's a hell of a lot harder to limit yourself when you're a little drunk and everyone around you is making pigs outta themselves. Woke up next day with about twenty empty Snickers wrappers next to me. No reason not to think they were mine, I got pretty wasted and couldn't remember much of anything, but judging by how fat I was feeling, it was pretty likely I'd eaten all of them. Plus a gallon or two of ice cream.

Whole day I just kept thinking I must be something like ten pounds fatter. I was too scared to actually check though. Not that day. I waited 'til the weekend to check on that. Probably a bad idea since I just figured what the hell, I was fatter already, might as well add to that fact. Saturday came up, I couldn't fit into any of my normal clothes, so I had to go shopping. Took Elizabeth too, that was when she moved up to an 18.

Bit of a good feeling there, knowin' I'm not the only girl in the family who'd gotten really fat from that party. Then again, it was Elizabeth, and knowing her, she'd probably eaten her whole birthday cake and a few gallons of ice cream. Definitely was looking like it. I myself was moving up to a 16, same size Elizabeth was leaving.

It was probably better that it was at the same time for once, so she'd be okay with givin' me some of her old jeans. She was gettin' some of Emily's old clothes, so it worked out. Still needed to get some for ourselves though. Me and Elizabeth got completely different fashion styles. First time we both moved up a size at the same time.

See, she's been gaining pretty fast; when she turned eighteen, she was about 150. now, one year later, she's more than thirty pounds bigger. Oh she tried to tell you she'd only added twenty-four? How cute! Nah, she's up to about 187 right now. I been gaining plenty but nowhere NEAR that fast. I started about 130 and now, three years later, I'm just now hitting 168. We've gained about the same, but she gained it in a third as much time as I took.

Lookin' at her now, it don't look like she's about to get her weight under control any time soon. What is that, her tenth piece of pie? Gotta be more than one whole pie, easy. She's just gonna keep gettin' fatter and fatter 'til she looks like the Michelin Man if he had a fat ass! Lookin' at that gut pouring out over her jeans, I'd say she's already pretty far on her way.

That's enough about her, though. At my last weigh in I was 168, but I'm not so sure that's still true anymore. Actually, I'm pretty darned sure it ain't. It's been about a week since I got weighed last and you know, the school's gone and started up their fundraiser again. I can't hardly resist chocolate on a normal day, let alone when it's an adorable little kid tryin' to sell it! I just can't tell them no, can I? Well, I couldn't anyway. II really need to get past that, though. You can't hardly imagine how much I been eatin'

No question about it, I been gettin' fatter. Don't got a clue about how much though. I ain't helpin' myself bein' here, though. I'm standin' here, talkin' about how much of a pig Elizabeth's bein' over there, but you know, I just couldn't resist a few of Mrs. Barber's brownies earlier this morning. I say a few, but it was probably about fifteen of them things; I swear she must have some kind of crack in that recipe! You eat one, you gotta eat ALL of them.

Actually now I think about it, that's true of pretty much everything over there. Have you ever tried one of Mrs. Morris' jelly rolls? It's not what you think, don't worry, its some kind of sweet cake dough, with some flavor of jelly as filling and I swear to you, it is HEAVENLY. Try one! I bought one, but it's already gone. I really got to get all that under control. You heard me! Get your butt over there and buy yourself a jelly roll! Just as long as it ain't the last one, I'm probably gonna be craving one later today. . .

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Cylon_bob

Southern Story #3: Update (Elizabeth's viewpoint)

Oh hey there, you remember me? I met you at the last one of these! God, what's it been, a year now? You moved down here yet? No? Why not? What's that now, you don't know if you'll fit in down here? Oh trust me, you'll fit in SOMEWHERE around here. Besides, we uh. . . We’ve got the prettiest girls around these parts by far, if you know what I mean. . .

We stay pretty face-wise all our lives, we take good care of ourselves and all that, but body-wise, that's a whole 'nother story! Like I said before, every girl in town end up spreading out a bit in their late twenties. Is that such a horrible thing? I mean lookin' good ain't JUST about bein' skinny!

Look at my family you got proof of THAT! None of us is over thirty yet, but every one of us is carryin' around more than a few pounds. Even TORI'S getting' kinda big!

Remember what I told you about Tori last year? Well she's still the skinniest, but nowadays, no one can call her thin. What was she last time, 125 pounds, size 4? If I had to guess, these days she's hovering right about 140. That was only fifteen pounds, which ain't much in our family, but she's only about five foot one, so those fifteen pounds was sitting heavy on her ass.
Now she's growin' again. Faster than before. Faster than any one of us. Nowhere near as fast as I am, though. I passed the 200 mark a few weeks ago if you can believe it, which you probably can, just from the looks of me. I couldn't squash my massive ass into those jeans I had last time we saw each other, that's for sure! What was I then, a size 18? Yeah, just two days ago I had to go shopping. Up to a 22 these days.
Why is it everything around me is so delicious? Can't blame it all on Mama this time, though. See, they opened up some restaurants a few months after I met you. We got a Macdonald's, a KFC and a new ice cream shop. Basically all my favorite foods all at once, all in one day.
I blame all those places for makin' my whole family get even fatter. This one year alone, I gained about forty pounds, Tori gained her fifteen, Chels is pushin' up past 200 and the other two are past 250 easy. I know for sure I've gained more in the last year than I did in the two years before this. Can't speak for my sisters, but I'm pretty sure they've done the same. Chels DEFINITELY has gotten fatter in the last year, maybe even more than I have. I mean, what was she last time, like 160? At a guess, I'd say she's right around 200, 210.
Other chicks around here been affected pretty bad, too, even ones I ain't related too. I'd say this has been the first time in history it took two girls to help the prom queen zip up her dress. That chick sure couldn't get that thing on now. Look around here. I promise you, any full-grown woman you see, looks something under 140 pounds is just here visiting someone. Alright, maybe that's a TINY exaggeration, but it's pretty dang close to accurate!
Example. Look at that chick over there, the one with that massive ass checking out the silent auction over there. That's Heather. Two years ago she was head cheerleader. Now she started to chunk up a few months after she graduated, but only by about ten pounds or so. Then they put in that KFC in town. Every day about noon, then again about 4, she's there, chowin' down on some value meal. That ass is probably thirty pounds bigger by now.
There's another one. That's the chick I was telling you about, the prom queen who needed help to zip up her dress. That dress was a 10. Look at her now. Her belly's even fatter than MINE and I'm over 200! She's workin' out at the Dunkin' Donuts now and by the looks of her, I'd say she helps herself to a few free samples. . .
Gettin' off topic, but anyways, I think those fast food joints are pretty much the only reason Tori's been gettin' fat. She still goes jogging most every mornin' only now she's comin' back with an empty Macdonald's bag in her hand. One time came back with Dunkin' Donuts bag.
Really don't know how she can stand all that runnin'. I haven't run for exercise once in my life I don't think, and look at me! I'm fine, aside from the extra hundred pounds or so I'm haulin' around! Lately, though, she ain't been gettin' out to run quite so often. I guess that new chub she's carryin' around is weighin' her down a bit too much for her tastes!
All I can say is she's probably gonna just give up entirely in a few more months, once she sees it's useless. We got a pretty wimpy metabolism in this family, just bides its time for a while, then dies entirely. Chels still tries sometimes to lose a little weight, but that never lasts too long and it sure ain't workin'! She'll just weight about four or five weeks, weigh herself, find out she ain't lost a pound and give up, goes back to slowly piling on the pounds.
The rest of us just kinda stopped worryin' after we gained the first fifty pounds. We get fatter, who cares? It's just gonna keep happenin', why get all worked up about it? Food's good, why keep ourselves from it? All that's gonna do is make us hungry! Nah, we don't never lose weight around here.
Never have, not even before we got the fast food 'round here. All that's done is make us even fatter!
All I can blame Mama for now is making it dang near impossible to diet, and I've never even tried to do one of those. I mean, just by growin' up with the kind of Mama we had, dieting is pretty much off the table, no matter WHAT Tori tries to tell you.
Don't go tellin' her about what I said though if you see her. Stupid woman still thinks she's skinny! Kinda want to tell her to stop deludin' herself, she's gone PAST skinny now. Chubby maybe, not quite fat. Eh, you'll probably see her sometime today. Just look for a slightly chubby bitch with blonde hair in a belly-shirt and amazingly tight jeans, that'll almost definitely be her.
Tori still hasn't gotten the memo to stop dressin' like she ain't gained weight. You know what? Actually, could you go find her for me right now? She's about five minutes late for her shift right here. Really? You would? I can't thank you enough! Maybe we could talk a bit more when I'm off? AWESOME, see you then!

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #4: Update -Tori's Perspective-

Hmmm? What's that now? Oh yeah, I'm Tori. What you need? My sister needs me? Which one, now? Elizabeth? I got to ask, sorry. I got four sisters here. Elizabeth, Chelsea, Emily and Laney. What's that now, you think you already know two of them? Chelsea and Elizabeth? Well, I can talk a few minutes, I'm not in THAT big a hurry just walk with me. Sweet Tooth Booth's a good ways away, we can chat as we walk over! So now tell me! Where were y'all and what did y'all talk about?

Ah, the Sweet Tooth Booth. I really shoulda known they'd be there. I mean it's kind of obvious, ain't it? Why you think they both gotten as fat as they are? I swear, if either of them entered into an eating contest, they'd win, no competition. I bet you fifty dollars when we find them, they'll both be stuffing themselves with desserts at the Sweet Tooth Booth! Oh what now, that's what they was doing when you met them? HA! No big shock really, I mean they've been doing that kind of thing almost their entire lives!

I'm the only woman in my family who actually exercises some self-control from time to time. That's why I'm only even remotely thin woman in my family! I swear it's like eatin' too much and bein' lazy is genetic or somethin'! I mean, Mama' is absolutely HUGE, so I guess we all got it from her? Hopefully, none of us get anywhere near as big as Mama, though. I swear, that woman's gotta be somethin' like 375 pounds of pure lard! She can still walk, she ain't THAT big, but it's definitely hard for her, so she hardly ever does it. I think that kind of rubbed off on my sisters, that laziness.

I mean really, if you asked Chels when the last time she went runnin' was, she'd just give you a blank look. I have to wonder if she's even gone to a gym even once since she turned 23.

Elizabeth would pobably just bust out laughing at the IDEA of her going to a gym. I swear that girl will be as fat or fatter than Mama by the time she hits thirty if she keeps up the pace she's going! Make it worse, she CLEARLY has no plans to stop any time soon. Lord it's almost like she WANTS to be a blimp!

None of my sisters do any kind of exercise, that's a fact. I swear I've got to be the only woman in my immediate family who even owns exercise clothes, or really even jogging shoes. Jogging's a pretty basic thing for exercise, but I can pretty much guarantee I'm the only girl in the family who's EVER done it. More than once anyway. Seriously, five minutes a day and Elizabeth probably wouldn't have to pour herself into her jeans every morning. Laney wouldn't have to wrestle in the morning to strap her bras on.

On second thought, that's probably the most exercise any of them do on a regular basis. Struggling with their clothes I mean. That's a battle they got to gotta fight every day, you know? That and chewing, but I would only count that as exercise because they NEVER stop. There's got to be a couple hundred calories gettin' burned by doing that all day long, right? OBVIOUSLY they ain't burning nearly as much as they're taking in, but they gotta have some POWERFUL jaws by now. It really is amazing sometimes how much they eat.

Last Christmas, I tried to keep a running count of calories they were taking in, specifically Elizabeth and Chels. Laney and Emily where lost causes, but those two weren't THAT far gone, they still got a chance of comin' back, right? Well that day kind of told me loud and clear, They will keep gettin' fatter their whole lives. Breakfast alone, they both ate more calories than they needed in a whole day. It didn't end there, neither. There wasn't never a full minute where they weren't chewing on SOMETHING. Yeah, they can blame genetics all they want, but as long as I'm still skinny, they ain't got a leg to stand on.

Then again, I been wonderin' lately if they might actually have a point. Now I obviously haven't been gettin' HUGE or nothin', but in the last six months, I HAVE gained about a few pounds. And it don't seem to be goin' away neither. One thing's sure though. If I do start getting fatter, I ain't gonna be like my family and ignore it. Imma be dieting and exercising even more than I already do. Got to stop skipping jogs sometimes. You know, I missed the last four days? This new layer of fat's gettin' to me, I think.

My family's a bad influence on me when it comes to droppin' a few pounds, you know? I'm stoppin' at Macdonald's WAY too often. Most morning's I stop when I'm joggin' but I already said somethin' about that. Keep findin' myself there in the middle of the day, though. That's gotta be addin' a few inches here and there. Mostly to my ass, that's pretty obvious. Used to be a size four pants, you know that? Well you can tell pretty quick THAT ain't true no more! I just moved up to a 10 about three weeks ago. And look at me now! These jeans are gettin' TIGHT! Yeah got to recommit to jogging. Maybe even start doin' push-ups and junk like that. It really don't matter WHAT I start doin' long as it gets done and I stop gainin' you know?

So yeah, I'm gettin' kinda chunky these days, ever since they put in that Macdonald's along my jogging route. I tried to find a new one, but the only other one I've found goes right by the Dunkin' Donuts! Lesser of two evils and all that. I figure a Mcgriddle and a smoothie every morning's way less calories than a couple of donuts. Donuts are' kind of a weakness of mine. I eat one, I gotta eat three or more. Can't burn that much off in one jog, you know? Might be able to work off the Mcgriddle, so that's what I go for.

I'm thinkin' these restaurants are turnin' the whole town into a bunch of fatasses. Look at that woman over there, snackin' on a cupcake. That's Kathleen. She was my best friend all durin' high school. We exercised together, ran track on the same relay team. We made fun of the fat kids in school relentlessly. Always swore we'd never get fat. And until the last six or seven months, we kept to that. Now look at her! All that fat went straight to her tits. What is that, twenty pounds or more? Got to be kinda jealous of them knockers, but that gut holdin' them up takes away most of their sex appeal. Used to run together about five times a week. She hadn't turned up even once in the last month and a half! Well, considering the size of them tits, I'd say it makes sense. I couldn't even IMAGINE how it'd be to try to run with them things bouncin' all over the place! I'm

Still, that ain't nothin' compared to Chelsea. I swear that girl's put on forty pounds at LEAST in the last year! It seems like every time I see her she's got a Big Mac in her hands! Except when she's got a donut, that is. The rest of my sisters are about the same, but it's worse with Chels. She's probably gainin' twice as fast as any of the other sisters! That's sayin' a LOT with Elizabeth in the family. That girl's the worst of us most the time. I bet you right now, we're gonna come up on her, sittin' on her fat ass, with her mouth stuffed full of something she done taken off the counter and decided to snack on.

Chelsea workin' there too right now? She probably doin' the exact same thing! I got to say, I Can't totally say I blame them for doin' all that. The women around here are pretty damn good at baking, ESPECIALLY if it's some kind of dessert. Still, I'd at least TRY to hold myself back from makin' a pig out myself. I might get ONE brownie, but definitely not the whole dang PAN, like my sisters over there! How many you think they gone through? I'd guess about two or three each. I swear, every one of them is liable to eat enough food to feed an entire African village, all in one sittin'!

Well, here we are! And look at that! Surprise, surprise, they both chowin' down on some kind of cake or other. Got to wonder just how much they eatin' in total today. Well I got to take over now, so maybe we could get together and chat some other time? A'ight, so see you some other time then? Lookin' forward to it!

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #7
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #5 -Community Bonfire (with Elizabeth)

Hey, what are you doin' here? Oh, sorry if that sounded rude, I just wasn't expecting you! I mean, this is just people from town getting together to have some fun, not a big public thing!

You bein' here can only mean one thing. You moved down here! About time! How you like it so far? Yeah, TOLD you you'd like it! Oh what's that now? Oh, well what this is is just a proper southern party event, you had this kind of thing explained to you yet? You have? Oh, well then, welcome to your first one!

Yeah, that's what this is supposed to be, but to be honest it's more a chance to go spread gossip between the women. Yeah, that's why most of the people here are women, in case you were wonderin'. Just so you know, you'll probably be hearing somethin' 'bout be me gettin' fatter and havin' to move up to a size 24. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you got an honest face, so I'll be honest with you- it's true.

I know it's only been four months since the last time we talked, but yeah, that happened. Not that big a deal, I mean did you SEE how tight my jeans were last time we met? Those pants didn't last too long after the festival.. Actually, I ended up busting the back seam of those jeans about a week after that. No one saw it, so it's not like it was super embarrassing or anything. I really haven't gained that much, compared to my sisters. Yeah, this is I think the first time in history that I've actually gained the least of us all in a certain space of time. See, I'm sittin' here six pounds fatter than I was last time you saw me. Emily's carrying ANOTHER nine pounds round her waistline and Laney's got about eight more pounds on her tits.

I don't know why this kind of thing's still gossip. I mean, only one woman around here can honestly say that they haven't gotten any bigger, and that's Mrs. Peggy. She's town gossip, but gossip doesn't spread with only one person talking. Hypocritical gossip doesn't make sense, but apparently, it happens. Lucky for me, I'm least on the list of my family right now.

Tori's number one right now. Looks like I was right about the skinny sister turning into the fattest sister. She's not there yet, but she's definitely on her way. Remember how she was up to 140 last time, making her fifteen pounds fatter than the year before? Well, in the four months since, she hasn't been slacking off with the eating. She's totally fallen off the diet and exercise wagon. Not sure why, but that's how it is. It's not like she's constantly stuffing her face, but she definitely been coming home from work with Macdonald's bags a lot more than she probably should,

I think she's pretty nearly completely stopped her jogging routine. She used to do it daily, but now I think on it, I think she's only been out there about. . . .let's see. . . five times in the last four months? Last week, I went to look in her car for something and I couldn't miss the two totally empty Dunkin' Donuts boxes. Don't know when she bought those, but knowing her, she probably finished each of them off in record time. I'd put money that neither of them even lasted even a whole day.

The point? Simply that that girl has NO control when it comes to donuts. Makes sense she left the boxes in her car, though. She couldn't just take the boxes inside the house to toss them out. We'd never let her forget about that. I mean, this is the woman who spent most of her time bitching about how we never exercise and eat way too much, and now she's gone and eaten three dozen donuts? Now I think about it, those five times she went jogging, she came back with something extra than what she normally got at the Macdonald's. Mcgriddle, that kind of thing. I'm pretty sure she was stopping in there to get breakfast.

So yeah she's carrying a few extra pounds these days. Mostly on her ass like normal, but it's definitely starting to even out. The first fifteen pounds went to straight to her ass, rounding it out you know, ghetto-booty type body. This new weight's going different places. Don't get me wrong, her ass is getting fatter plenty, it's that's not the only place the that fat's been settling. Most of it actually moved to her belly more than her ass.

Last time you saw her, she had a tiny little muffin top, didn't she? Well now that muffin top's getting pretty huge. Her ass still took a lot of the weight, but now she's got a pretty good gut going on. No rolls yet, no legitimate love handles, but those ain't very far off. Maybe another ten, fifteen pounds. If she keeps this rate up, she'll be past that before the years out!

Shouldn't take too long. You realize that it took her a year to gain the fifteen pounds before this and now, in about a third that time, she's gained almost the same? If she keeps THAT up, she'll be fatter than me in no time!

I have no clue why my sisters all gained more that I did. I mean, I didn't change anything about what I'm doing every day! I'm eatin' just as much as ever and I'm definitely not exercising! I mean come ON! There are days when the only walking I do is heading to the door for the pizza delivery guy! Well, now I think about it, on those days, I have to get up and do that a lot. . . But all that pizza's GOT to make up for all that walking!

What the heck are they eating that's making them so fat, so fast? Pure lard? That's all I can figure. Well, you know what, I'm totally okay with them getting fat faster than I am! I mean, it's not like it's some kind of contest!It's not like we're TRYING to look like cows, it just happens, you know?

I just love me some food and do NOT like exercise. Seriously, WHY would anyone put themselves through that kind of torture? So what if I get out of breath just walking up a flight of stairs? What's it really matter? Jogging doesn't help, it just puts all that fat out there for the world to see. You won't necessarily lose weight, either.

You want proof of that, look at my cousin Jen. She ran track up until she blossomed senior year. She grew a great rack, and went the way Laney went, getting fatter and fatter, her tits getting bigger and bigger. You know what? She kept jogging the whole time, all the way 'til she graduated. Jogging didn't get her thin, not at all, she just kept on porking out the whole time!

Yeah I know, nothing compared to how big she got when she stopped, but that's not important. I'm really kind of amazed how long she kept on jogging considering how massive her tits got. I didn't even know they MADE sports bras for DDs, but apparently they do. Not for anything bigger, though. That's why she stopped running. You ever tried jogging without a sports bra? Well I've never jogged period, so I definitely haven't ever tried anything THAT stupid, but I can imagine how it would be.

And it's not like guys around here just start ignoring you when you start getting chubby. Look around. Look over there. That's Heather, Remember her? I talked about her last time we saw each other. Now she ain't THAT much bigger, but check out her dress. I don't know how she got that thing on! I swear girls around here are magic with squeezing into clothes. She's getting married come April. Not too big a shocker though, is it?

Men around here been dealing with their women getting fat for years now, all she's done is get started on that early! Doesn't hurt it all went to her ass, neither. Guys like a juicy behind, I can attest to THAT! Now some men down here get all upset 'bout their women getting big, you can ask Laney about all that, but most of them just accept it and deal. Some of them even seem to like it! I can get that, I mean boobs and ass ain't nothing but fat gone to the right places!

You been over to the catering table? NO?! Okay, you really don't know what this sort of thing is about, do you? Okay, first thing, Here. Have a few drinks. You got to loosen up a bit, then you get to the catering table and. . . Well. . . you know the rest. Look over there, you can see just how much those girls been getting to eating.

Oh look, it's Jen! You know, that cousin I was tellin' you about? That's her over there by the fondue fountain! What's she doing there with that mug? Hey, that's a good idea! Look at that, she's got the mug filling up under the fountain! That right there? That's GENIUS! Pure liquid chocolate? Can you say DREAM DRINK?

Sorry, but I got to go right now and get me some! Why don't you try talking to one of my sisters? Don't bother with Chelsea or Tori, they're both wasted and stuffing themselves by the catering table. I'd try with Emily or Laney, they'd probably be better, you know? Hey, listen, I got to go, it looks like some of the other girls got the same idea and I just HAVE to get some!

(Continued in post 13 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #8
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Sir, you are derelict in your duties. Such wonderful engaging writing cannot be left abandoned.

Moderator, call CPS (Cancelled Prose Services) on suspicion of neglect!
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #9
Britt Reid
Library Editor

Britt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBritt Reid can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ummm ... generally we give authors at least a month before calling a general alarm.
Britt Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Noooooooooo! MUST HAVE!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
Cylon_bob

Sorry, things have gotten busy again. Next part is in editing
Old 02-16-2012, 01:58 AM   #12
Imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylon_bob View Post
Sorry, things have gotten busy again. Next part is in editing
Old 03-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #6: Laney's Viewpoint

Yeah, I'm Laney, why? I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I got to wonder. Do I know you? I mean, have we been introduced? OH, you been talking to Elizabeth! Well I've never been one to dismiss my family and if she told you to come talk to me. . . So tell me, what you doing around here? I KNOW never saw you before, Ah, you're new! Well THAT explains a lot. Well here, I'm gonna do you a HUGE favor. I'm gonna try to give you an idea bought some people 'round here.

Okay, let's start over there. See that HUGE woman over there sitting in the bed of that pick-up truck? Yeah, that's my mama. You see the family resemblance? Well, knowing my sisters, they probably said a good bit about the family curse. I swear, that bunch is so self centered. Can't keep the conversations off themselves for more than a minute. But yeah, they're right, none of us is immune. We thought Tori might be for a while, but look at her now, it's pretty OBVIOUS she's isn't.

Yeah, Elizabeth's right with what she said about me, I stayed skinny up until I got married. Started gaining weight pretty quick after the ceremony, and for a little while, my man LOVED it. Makes sense, if you think about it. Look at me, where you think I gained weight first? All that weight went straight to my tits. Kinda lucky considering the family curse. I mean the ONE place it's okay to be heavy and that's where I gain! So yeah, my then husband absolutely LOVED my gain. . . At first. About when my gain hit twenty pounds and started going elsewhere, he went and filed for divorce. He liked the boobs, but the spare tire I'd grown, THAT was too far.

Four years and 140 pounds after all that, I don't really see me losing any of this weight. I got no willpower to make a diet work out, and I can't even try exercising! If you can find an F-cup sports bra, call me up, maybe I could stop getting' even fatter, If you can't, well then. I guess I'll just keep on getting fatter and fatter. If family history is anything to go by, I'll probably never get my weight under control, and honestly, I really don't care one way or another.

Really, I'm starting to think NO ONE in my family cares about all that. Look at them! My mama's 'bout 400 pounds and look at her over there, digging into that ice cream carton. Look at Emily over there, almost 300 pounds and she's over there, sitting on her fat ass finishing off a pan of brownies! Look over there at Chelsea, she's nearly passed out from digging into that cheesecake she's eaten about half of. Obviously, none of them give a crap about their weight, or else they wouldn't be doing all that.

Tori's more or less alone in really WANTING to stay skinny, not that she's doing herself any favors over there at the catering table. She SAYS she wants to be skinny, but look at her! Yeah, thing is, she can't even admit to herself how fat she's gotten. She and Elizabeth got that in common, at least, they're both in pretty serious denial over their weight right now. What's that? Oh yeah, Elizabeth too, it's just a bit different.

See, Tori's in more a traditional denial, check her out over at the catering table over there. She wearing short shorts and a tank top after all! She obviously went and got bigger shorts, but I don't think that shirt's something new since she been getting fat. Even though she's got some bigger pants, look at her! You really think them shorts gonna fit tomorrow once all them brownies start showing up on her ass in the morning? She ain't gonna accept that, either. She gonna force her fat ass into them and bust them out tomorrow.

Elizabeth done that, too, busting out of her pants. What now, she told you that didn't happen in public? HA! See, she's in denial, same as Tori. A bit different yeah, she KNOWS she's fat, but she's never gonna actually acknowledge how much fatter she's gotten. Yeah, she busted outta her 22s about a week after the fundraiser. Still wouldn't move up a size right away. She could still get her spare jeans on after about five minutes of fighting, so far as she was concerned, she was still a 22.

Total, I think she busted out her pants about three times. She'd have kept wearin' them, too if she suddenly couldn't force them on. What's that, she said she said at least she's not gettin' fat as her sisters? HA, that's another thing she ain't about to admit! Yeah, she's right, she's gained less, pounds wise than me, Chelsea or Emily, but thing is, that don't mean nothing when she's only five-two and the rest of us over five-seven.

Now it's different with Tori there, she's even SHORTER than Elizabeth, but with how much she's gained, that really ain't nothin' to brag about. I swear, five pounds on a girl like me, five-ten, barely visible, but on a girl her size, five pounds is a LOT. And I'm pretty sure every woman around here passed the five pound mark about three months ago.

Yeah, every girl around here's gotten fatter since they built that Macdonald's, but from the last months, we're seeing that level out a bit. Probably got something to do with with how we've all gotten used to it being there. Oh, most of the chicks around here still getting fat, but that's just normal here! Now something like fifty pounds in one year, THAT'S a lot. And that's what we were seeing right after Ronnie Mc and company came in.

Nah, normal for us about five or ten pounds per year, more right after you get married. I'd estimate bout twenty pounds first year married, then it goes back to the five or ten. Some of us, though, like most the girls in my family, we just get started earlier and gain faster than normal. Well we DID, but now with all the new fast food places around here, it's looking more like we're exactly average!

I mean, Tori hasn't even been gaining the fastest the last few months! That girl right there? That's Lily, the mayor's daughter. Used to be in all his campaign posters. You can see why. Pretty face, stereotypical perfect body. 36-24-36 and all that. I know, don't look possible! You should have SEEN her during bikini season this summer! She's done pretty much the same as Tori, won't accept how fat she's gotten. Still went to the town pool every day during the summer to work on her tan, just about to fall right out that tiny little bikini!

Let me tell you, that girl has some SERIOUS cellulite these days. She's same height as Tori, but I'd guess she's gone and gained about fifteen, twenty pounds lately! Still pretty though. Still got guys lining up round the block for her. From what I've seen, guys 'round here really don't care too much about a girl being skinny. Probably some kind of self-defense mechanism, what with all the girls getting fat sometime.

Even me, 260 pound me, still get asked out from time to time! I'm kinda cautious though, I been fooled once by a guy acting nice, but only wanting me for my body. I mean, yeah, these guys are liking it NOW, but what 'bout when I get up to 400 pounds like my mama? Got to find someone like my daddy, never bothering a girl 'bout her weight, just accepting her for what she is. I get the feeling sometimes he kinda likes it, actually. . .

I don't know why I'm just talking about my family, I said I'd go through all the important people! Keep in mind that 'round here, political figures ain't nothing but figureheads. It's most the other people who REALLY get things done.

So yeah, my family's probably the most powerful in this town. Everyone of us grown up here, all the way back to my grandparents and down here, the old families get respect. Probably the only reason the mayor is where he is. Now his family isn't quite as old as us, but his parents moved here before he was born, so everyone knows them. Plus he married a local girl which is a big bonus around here. People are a lot more comfortable with people they've known their whole lives, so that's who they hang around if possible!

I told you plenty about me and my sisters though, probably getting boring, so let's move on a bit. That woman over there, that's Peggy Ryan. Now she doesn't hold any political office, but she'd kinda like my mama. She got dirt on everyone IN office. She's smart with it though, she can keep it a secret 'til it works out in her favor.

Now, she probably don't have anything on YOU, what with you being so new in town but give it a month. She'll contact you, tell you what she knows and she'll have you by the throat long as she lives. Eh, shouldn't be TOO long until then, judging by the looks of her. I swear that woman's got to be 98 years old, and she remembers EVERYTHING.

Her daughter ain't quite so powerful, but Mrs. Peggy's been educating her granddaughter, Megan, pretty well about all that, so her legacy probably won't end any time soon. 'Course Megan's memory isn't quite as good as hers, but it's good enough. Then again, from past history, she's easier to satisfy than Mrs. Peggy. Mrs. Peggy don't compromise nothing. She picks a side and lord help you if you're against that.

Ms Peggy chooses one thing, never moves on from it. Probably why she's the only woman ever came from 'round here who NEVER got fat. Like I said though, Megan's not so disciplined. That's her over there, the big one, eating that huge old piece of cake. Probably her third or fourth one too. Yeah, I'd be willing to bet she accepts bribes to keep things quiet where her grandmama don't.

Third, check out that girl I showed you a minute ago, the mayor's daughter? That's her way up there. Lily's got her daddy in her pocket if you know what I mean. Power behind the throne. His wife could be up there, but she just kinda accepts things as what they are, doesn't ever want to change anything. Lily wants something done, it GETS DONE. She ain't campaign-poster-material no more, but she still got more power than the whole city council. Heck, she helped pick out caterers for this whole thing! Judging by the looks of it, I'd think she might have had too much trouble deciding between two of them, so she went with both of them.

Look at her! Exactly the kind of thing a woman like her would do, just get as much food in as possible. She definitely looks like she's taking in as much of it as possible! Ain't no way that dress was that short when she got here!

So yeah, that's the big three groups in this town. Now if you'll excuse me, I still haven't made it over to the caterers and that fried catfish is looking DELICIOUS!

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #7: Christmas (Chelsea's Viewpoint)

Oh hey! Man, what's it been, a year and a half, two years? Elizabeth and the others kept saying about how you'd moved down here, but we never talked, so I didn't really know! What do you think about this place?

Oh hey, this is your first Christmas in town, isn't it? Okay then, prepare to have your mind blown!

We have this festival deal once a year, and the town puts EVERYTHING into it. You probably noticed that, didn't you!

Yeah, we got the whole deal, fake snow, Christmas trees all over the place, they don't spare anything! They even got girls in those "elf helper" costumes like they got in malls! Oooh, they REALLY aught not have let Tori into one of those dresses this year. . .

I mean, she's been doing that same routine every Christmas since she was 18, but they at LEAST could've upped the costume size a bit more. I mean, it looks bad on ALL those girls, but it looks like one wrong move and Tori's going to just pop right out of that dress! Hah, and she didn't even complain to anybody. . . When is she just going to accept that she's turning into a fat cow?

HA! Look at her over there! She's just helping herself to the candy canes out that bucket! Oh just wait until her shift is over, that dress is going to look PAINTED on!

Oh, you doubt me now, just wait until you try some of the food here. Just you wait. I'll show you what I mean, okay? Okay, so this here is some of Mrs. Jessie's chocolate pie, just try a piece. Here I'll get me one, too. Oh this is good! –Thank you Mrs. Jessie, that was AMAZING– Yeah, I can NOT resist her stuff. That was actually my second piece of the evening. OOH, you've GOT to get some of this in you!

– Mrs. June, two of your -aw, make it three- three of your brownies. – Here, just you try one, you will thank me later, trust me. Aw no, this other one's for ME! Get your own! Ooh, let's go over here, they got pie eating contest. They've never had one of these before, if you can believe it. HA, just right they'd start that this year!

Stupid women, this contest is retarded. It's like they're TRYING to turn into pigs! You can't even tell me they do it because they like pie because trust me, when you eat that fast, you don't hardly taste the pie. Now if they judged by how MUCH you can eat, I'd be interested. This whole thing is pretty much an excuse to eat anyway, I might as well have a chance to win money anyway.

I wonder who all's up there. . . Okay I can see Lily, [there's a shocker] Heather, [used to be a cheerleader if you could believe it] Megan [Laney told you about her, right?] and you already know Elizabeth.

I'm putting my money on my sister, but this actually might be a close race. I mean, Elizabeth's got them on experience, but Lily and Heather been gaining like three times as fast as her, so they're more recently experienced. Megan's a bit of a wild card. She's been chubby for a long time, so she's gained a bunch but it's not quite so crazy as them.

Bet you ten bucks Lily's dress comes apart at the seams before the night is over. I'd say before they finish the contest, but I like to keep my options open, you know? Oof, now I see the rest of them, I'm thinking they're ALL going to pop out their clothes.

Why'd they dress up like that anyway? I mean, it's not a totally casual thing here, but you could at LEAST wear stretchy jeans! I mean, I didn't, but I'm not the one eating like that! I mean a little, yeah, but honestly, just tell me who could walk around a place like this and NOT eat a little more than they ought to?

I've been in this town long enough, getting used to all the amazing food, I'm pretty immune to– Ooh look, they're selling those little bundt cake things! We have just got to get some!

I never really understand these things. Why do they make them so freaking tiny? Are they supposed to be like, single person things? Because if so, they need to make them bigger because I need like two of them before I'm satisfied. –Hey, you know what, could you make it three? I'll split one with my friend here– Here you go!

So where was I? Oh yeah, I mean, dressing up nice to this is just STUPID! I mean, half this little party is about eating, so why would anyone even think of wearing something tight? And fancy? How stupid is that? What if you spilled barbecue sauce on yourself? Speaking of that, have you tried the barbecue chicken Mr. Mike's got cooking over by the courthouse? No?

Okay, that's it, we are going over there right now! You are having some of that chicken, don't try to argue! This year he outdid himself, believe me; this is the best it's been in at LEAST ten, fifteen years.

And here we are, what do you want, dark meat or white meat? I'll just take what I had last time, ooh, maybe an extra roll. Hey, let's sit over here for a while, I'm getting kinda tired of standing around. HA! TOLD you the chicken was amazing! I should know, this makes my third plate at this booth!

Ugh, do you mind if we just sit here for a bit, give this a while to digest a bit, it's kinda hard to walk when you're this full. God, I'm just about WADDLING over here!

Hey, I got an idea, I'm introducing you to all the best food out here, how about I tell you where to go, and you get some for the both of us! That'd be like the best of both worlds! Yeah, true, the food's not half as important as me showing you around this whole place.

You know what? There's a stall right there. They sell funnel cake. Do yourself a favor and get some. You know what? While you're there get me one - No - get me two of them, alright? Then just head back and we'll finish catching up.

Alright so tell me. Have you ever had funnel cake before? Yeah I figured you had, but I had to ask. Good stuff, no? Ugh, give me a second, I just HAVE to get these pants unbuttoned. Woooh, THAT'S a relief! Ha, this is why I don't need two things of funnel cake! BOY, GET YOUR HAND AWAY! I said I don't NEED it, that don't mean I'm not going to eat it! Wow, just listen to me! I sound like such a fatass!

Oh, funnel cake, why must it be so delicious? I swear, If they sold funnel cake like this in grocery stores, I'd be fatter than mama in six months! Oh, you're going and getting seconds? Told you it was addicting! Hey, while you're up, could you get me another one? Yeah, thanks. Oooh, I really can't be eating this. . .

Like I really need to get any bigger. . You know, last time we saw each other, I was only about 180 pounds – I know I told you somewhere in then 160s, I just couldn't admit to myself how fat I'd been getting! This is embarrassing, but you know what? The whole town probably knows by now,you might as well, too.

Okay, so I just went to Dr. Bob the other day, you know what he told me?

Wait, let me just set the scene for you a bit. So the time before this, he told me I'd gotten up to just over 187 pounds and my waist was swollen up to 32 inches. This time I was all the way up 223 pounds with a 38 inch waist. Ugh, if he checked again right now it'd be more like 45 inches or something. Oh gosh, I feel freaking PREGNANT!

So where was I. . . OH YEAH, this whole thing is pretty much just another reason for us girls to to go around making giant pigs out of ourselves. and look around, you see how it's working! Look, right over there. D'you see that blonde chick laying out on the grass? That'd be Sarah Hendry, and believe it or not, she is NOT pregnant! I know right?

She was in my graduating class, but we weren't close friends or anything like that. Girl does know how to party, though, I'll give her that. Anyways, getting off topic. So yeah, she did like normal for around here and started getting fat somewhere about three years after we graduated, but not too bad.

Then we got all these restaurants in town and I swear it's like she just never stops eating anymore! I saw her on my way up here this morning. I stopped in for breakfast at Mcdonald's and she was eating like a pig, totally surrounded by Big Mac wrappers and fries. Well yeah, I ate more than a few myself, but that's not the point.

The point is, she's over there, same predicament as me, but probably even worse off than I am, and I bet you if you walked around here awhile, you'd find at LEAST fifteen different girls in just about the exact same condition, bellies swollen up like water balloons.

Oh hold up, I just realized. Oh, I am so sorry, this is supposed to be your time to go around and meet people isn't it! I don't know what I was thinking; you're still new in town; you still got to meet everybody! Well, with that in mind, you really aught to try starting up near the courthouse, that's usually where everybody congregates at things like this.

No, no, go on without me; I'm gonna pop if I eat even one more thing, and walking around is just showing me more irresistible stuff to eat. Go on, get moving already I've wasted enough of your time just jabbering on! I'll probably be coming up a bit after you, I just need to lay here a while.

(Continued in in post 18 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #15
Borghen

Borghen has said some nice things

Very well written!
You have an original style, as the tale is just one big dialogue. These girls are so alive with all their exclamations and interjections. I have never been to southern USA (or anywhere else in America for that matter), but I really can feel a southern flavor while I read your story.
I sure hope that you can develop in depth the different Wesson sisters giving each one a distinct personality.

BTW this story is far more original than the (frankly boring and cliché) "expanding cheerleader". No offense meant, but you should focus your efforts on this saga.
Borghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
Cylon_bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borghen View Post
BTW this story is far more original than the (frankly boring and cliché) "expanding cheerleader". No offense meant, but you should focus your efforts on this saga.
Advice is advice. Especially from you, Borghen. If it makes my work better, why should I be offended?

Last edited by Cylon_bob; 04-02-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #17
Imp

My advice is MOAR! Very creative piece.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #8: Christmas (Tori's viewpoint)

Oh hey, it's been a while!

How you enjoying yourself at the festival? I'm just finished my shift, so I'll walk around a bit with you show you things. Wait, Chelsea did that already? Well let's go around again, shall we? Just gimme a second here, I've just GOT to get out of this stupid elf costume crap they make us put on.

Ugh, that's so much better! I mean, I've been dressing up as an elf for this thing for years now, you'd THINK they'd know to have my size! I'll be the first to tell you I gained a little weight, but really? Did you SEE how tight that thing was? It was like they were dressing me up in shrink wrap or something! The other girls weren't any better off either, let me tell you.

Okay that's enough on that, so what's Chelsea been telling you? HAH, that sounds JUST like her to go around showing you the “best food!” You know you were just another excuse for her to eat, right? Like she NEEDS another, have you SEEN how huge she's getting! Pinch an inch, my ass, more like “pinch six inches!” Did she tell you she's over 200 now? I swear, That girl eats pretty much constantly!

Well one thing I can't argue is her taste in food, Mrs. Jessie's pie is to DIE for. –Sure yes, I'll take two pieces – I swear she must put crack in these things. Oh, sorry, I forgot to ask, did you want any? No? Aw dang, that's why I ordered two, because I thought you would. Well now I got to eat this thing before it gets warm and nasty.

Yeah, excuse me if I'm eating the whole time we're talking, they wouldn't let us bring snacks with us when we're around Santa. Probably good thing, now I think about it, I probably would've popped out that dress in two seconds if I could've got ahold of some of these hot dogs! Ugh, might just pop out of these blue jeans!

I really aught to just do the washing up myself, I swear Elizabeth shrinks my clothes just to torture me. You know what? Forget it! Today is about eating like a pig, I may as well just look the part! Ahh, that's better. . .

Much as I want to though, I can't put all this off on my clothes shrinking. It's things like this that're doing it to me. Okay, so I wasn't planning on talking about this, but it's obvious you see it. I've gained some weight lately. It's nothing compared to how my sisters are, but yeah, it's gotten pretty bad last few months.

I really got to get back on my old diet and exercise plan some time after this. I've been putting it off the last few weeks, though. I'm going to wreck my diet today, that's a given. No one could stick to one when they're here. I mean, just look around you. The food here is to DIE for! I honestly think half the women in town are going to wake up ten pounds fatter tomorrow, it's just a matter of whether they'll stay that way. I'm planning not to, but that's what I told you twenty pounds ago, so we'll just see how this goes.

Even if I DON'T lose the weight, it's not like people are going to notice and get worked up. I mean, getting fat, it's not like that sets me apart at all. We're just turning into a town made of butterballs! It's like a curse or something.

I say everyone, I MEAN everyone. Okay, see those girls over by the courthouse? That'd be Lauren and Carly Mink. They're sisters, born a year apart, okay? Lauren's the dirty-blonde one with the particularly fat ass and the short skirt, Carly's the short brunette one with her fat all kind of spread out all along her body.

Well, they've both let themselves go like you probably wouldn't believe. You obviously see how they are now, but it's only when you compare to how they were only about one, two years ago that it gets ridiculous. Both of them won “most athletic” their senior year. Lauren beat me out, even! Now look at them, stuffing their faces over there, like they haven't eaten since graduation.

Probably been doing that since they got here, first thing this morning, too, an ass that fat doesn't just pop up outta nowhere. Look at that thing, it's just about as big as Elizabeth! Carly's no better off, I mean look at that, her belly's just about hanging out of her shirt! I mean, it's not there yet, but give it a month or two. Less if she keeps downing those smoothies the way she is.

And this keeps getting more and more common around here! I know how, last time, I was saying that my family was the absolute worst when it comes to this kind of thing, and that was true at the time but not anymore. I mean, we're all still fat as hell and getting fatter, except me of course, but there's some people now that're even worse about it.

Take Lily for example. I used to run with her in high school. She was one of my best friends. I hung out with her last week. She took me to Mcdonald's, then stopped by KFC because she was ”freaking STARVING!”

I probably ate two times as much as I would have otherwise that day, all because of her. But no, doesn't matter how much I ate because she ate like five times as much as I did. And you know? I don't think she even has a clue why she's getting so big. If she does she definitely doesn't seem to understand how to stop it, or maybe she doesn't even care?

What's that now? She was in that pie eating contest? Yeah, that sounds about right. Elizabeth was in that too, wasn't she? Do you know who won? Probably Elizabeth, but Lily probably gave her a good run for her money, from what I've seen outta her lately.

I desperately wanted to sign up for that, but they had me doing this whole thing instead, with the outfit and all that. I mean, I've got the most experience with this job of anyone in town, but I was kind of counting on using this whole thing as an excuse to eat my own weight in pie! I mean, this is my cheat day for the year.

The rest of the year I'm on a diet, but the Christmas festival? No, the Christmas festival is all about eating, whatever I want, as much of it as I want. Ah well, it's still early in the day. I think there's another one of these contests happening about eight tonight, I might sign up for that one.

Only thing is, I'd have to hold off on food a bit and like Chelsea's probably already told you, that's pretty much the entire point of this whole thing. Anybody here'll tell you just about the same, even BEFORE every woman in town turned into a bunch of lazy pigs. Actually, I bet the girls who end up competing anyways will have eaten all day too, so I won't be at any kind of disadvantage. . .

UGH, listen to me, I sound worse than Elizabeth right now! Talking about entering in eating contests. . . See it's things like that that separate women like me from women like her. I mean, why can't she just take a second and get herself under control for just a minute! It's like she can't go more than fifteen minutes without eating something! No wonder she's ballooning so fast, the kind of eating she's been doing. The whole freaking town is suddenly obsessed with food and she's just. . . Woah, hold up, you have just GOT to try a bite of this!

This is your first time to one of these so you don't know it, but they have all this stuff here this year they never had before, it's crazy! I mean they have all the usual stands, but they brought in all these other carts they've never had before! I didn't even know they MADE deep fried cheesecake but now I need another piece! Ugh, WANT another piece; god, I got to remember that; I've probably eaten enough by now to last me through Easter Sunday! Well, I suppose at this point, a little more doesn't really matter THAT much. . .

Got Lily to thank for this crazy food, you know. Laney said she'd told you, but I have to make sure, she explained to you how it is with Lily and these things, right? She wants it, it's there. Lily must have gone online and found all these new food sellers, and oh my GOSH do I need to thank her! This is the best year I can remember! Here, just TRY a piece of this! It's a deep fried freaking Snickers! HOW genius is that? It's not quite as good as the fried Twinkies, but STILL!

Ugh, I am so going to regret this tomorrow! No, I'm not even going to THINK about that, this is my cheat day, my diet is gone, out the window, I'm DONE with that! For today, anyhow, it's all starting up again tomorrow. Has to, I mean do you SEE me right now? I look like I'm about to give birth to a set of triplets any second now! Tomorrow morning, there's going to be twenty pounds worth of fried Twinkies settling down on my ass, and I'm not about to let them get comfortable!

Ooh man I don't even want to THINK about how many hours on a treadmill it'll take to burn off even one of those Twinkies, let alone FOUR of them! Ugh, these things are DENSE, even more than they look! Eating like this, I see how Lily's gotten so fat so fast, but trust me, I'm not going the same way, I'm just not going to eat if that's what it takes! This time I mean it! Ugh, slow DOWN!

Whoo, you mind if we sit somewhere awhile? You can keep walking, I just need to rest a while, this food baby's throwing my balance off. Wait, not here, let's move a bit closer to that stand there, I'd love another chunk of fried cheesecake. Ooh, they sell ice cream here too? Yeah, you just keep moving, there's still people here you need to meet, and I don't think I'm taking another step until closing time!

(Continued in post 21 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #19
Anubis

Anubis has said some nice things
Default Congratulations on Fine Work

You've been at this particular story for a good while, and I thought you deserved to hear that it's very enjoyable. Your dedication is appreciated, and I think you should be pleased with what you've produced so far. Thanks for all the work you've put into it.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #20
Imp

So Mr. Editor, it's been a month. Can we go after Bob with pitchforks now?
Old 05-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #21
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #9 : Checking in (Laney's viewpoint)

HEY! Gosh it feels like it's been forever since the last time we saw each other!

What's been happening in your life lately? GOT to be better than where I am. You hear yet? They fired me from the clinic last week. Some contrived but not what was really going on reason, I don't know exactly why. Anyways, I got to find a job now. Probably going to end up at the KFC, I heard there's openings there.

Can you IMAGINE me working at KFC? I'd probably balloon up ANOTHER twenty pounds in, like, two months! I'll probably get fired from sneaking a little chicken, too!

I was blimping out working at the clinic, can you IMAGINE how fast I'd gain weight with an employee's discount to KFC? Kiss any thought of a diet goodbye! Not that I'd be going on a diet anyways, it'd be pretty much hopeless, but you know what I mean.

I just don't have the willpower, you know? There's a cake in front of me, I eat cake! Like I said, it's only halfway a curse, since all my weight goes to my tits, but still. Where's the glory in a G cup it your gut's just nearly as big?

Besides, dieting's not really an option anyways, what with me being out of work. Everything healthy just costs way too much! I mean, I've literally been living off Macdonald's and Mama's food for the past two weeks. Neither one's exactly low calorie, I mean, Mama didn't get to where she is eating tofu!

On the other hand, no income means no money for gas, so I been walking pretty much everywhere the whole time. Not that it's helping, I mean, I weighed myself yesterday,you know what I'm up to now? 301. I've finally broke the three hundred mark. Just a matter of time, I guess, but still. More than three hundred.

Elizabeth's not too far behind, though, the way she's been going, she'll be breaking 300 in the next year or so. I tell you, watching her getting dressed every morning is kind of hilarious. She's better about moving up sizes than Tori, but you've seen how Tori is. That is really not saying a blasted thing.

Speaking of Tori, have you SEEN her lately? It's coming up on Summer, and you know what that means. Bikini season. She sits out every day, tanning in her tiny little bikini, and TRUST ME, that is NOT a pretty sight! It doesn't exactly help she's doing it with Lily, who hasn't exactly been slacking on the snacking either! It's like two baby whales laying out on the porch! And you know they have to have snacks the whole time.

Me and Elizabeth been placing bets on which one of them's going to bust out first. She says it's gonna be Tori, but my bet's on Lily. I mean, looking at her, she's gotta be two cup sizes bigger than her bikini, not that she's noticed! Tori's not any better, all her fat's just hanging out, on display for the whole world to see! How far can denial go, you think? Tori still rags on us from time to time about how lazy we are, but have you SEEN how fat she's been getting lately? I swear it's like she's eating pure lard three times a day! Mark my words, she'll break 200 by new years!

So that's enough of that, how you melding into the town? Gotten to know everybody yet? Ah well, give it some time, you will. Scratch that, you better. I didn't go through all of that at the bonfire for my health! That was important stuff you gotta KNOW!

I haven't heard any gossip, so at least you took my advice on avoiding Mrs. Peggy. Good job on that, most people last about two months before she's got something on them. Then again, with the way Tori's been acting, she's been pretty busy lately. Yeah, it seems Tori's size 16 pants have finally reached the breaking point, but she can't bring herself to just move up a size. I mean, they've been ridiculously tight for ages, but now she's squeezing into them and having them bust off a few hours later. It's happened like four times now!

Well it was nice chatting with you! I gotta go, talk to the KFC manager, but I'll see you later!

(Continued in post 23 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-16-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #22
Cylon_bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
So Mr. Editor, it's been a month. Can we go after Bob with pitchforks now?
No you cannot. I can't help life getting in the way of writing, now can I? But it's summer now, so I have free time
Old 05-16-2012, 05:48 AM   #23
Cylon_bob

A Southern Story #10: "Sunbathing (Tori's viewpoint)

Oh, hey there! How you been?

Me, I'm doing good, I just LOVE summertime, don't you? What you think of my tan? I've been laying out every day for the past few weeks, and it's coming along pretty good, don't you think? It's Summer time, which means bikini season is coming, and you have to have a tan for bikini season, right?

Normally, Lily's out here, too, but something came up, so she couldn't make it.

Just between you and me, she didn't say it, but I think I know what it is. I think she couldn't squeeze herself into her bikini and is out getting a new one. Hopefully something with a little more coverage! Oh I kid, but seriously, it's been ridiculous! I know, I can't say much; I mean, I've gained weight too; my bikini's way tight, but trust me, it's nowhere near as bad as hers was! She probably should have moved up ten pounds ago!

Doesn't help that all that fat goes straight to her gut, either! I mean with someone like me, getting fat's still a bad thing, but the fat goes straight to my ass. There are guys who like that, you know? What kind of guy likes a chick who looks 8 months pregnant? I'll tell you what kind, weirdos. Creepy guys, that's who.

I'm probably not going to get a bigger size though; as of yesterday, I'm on a diet; I'll be back to this size in no time.

I really have let myself go this last year, and I can't stand it, so I'm gonna try and get back to exercising and eating right. You heard about my recent wardrobe malfunctions, right? Yeah, I really NEED to get a bigger size, but I'm already in the PLUS-SIZES! I can barely accept THAT, let alone STILL getting fatter! Size 18 just sounds so. . . BIG!

Lucky I don't LOOK that fat though. No real belly. I'm lucky I got that hourglass kind of body; it all goes either straight to my tits or straight my ass. Mostly my ass, but these girls aren't exactly tiny! I moved up to a DD cup a few weeks ago, you know that? Yeah, I like these. The thunder thighs, I could do without, but like I said, I'm not gonna have them for too much longer.

I'm not saying I'm like a supermodel or anything, I mean, I've gained something like fifty pounds since we met, and obviously not ALL of that went to my tits. I got a little tummy I have to work on; nothing TOO huge, though, thank God.

Just wish my sister's would follow my example for once. The diet thing, I mean. You know Laney broke 300 pounds a few weeks ago? I was actually surprised; from the look of her, she passed 300 months ago! And now she's working at the KFC, which TRUST ME, is not doing much for her waistline! She's not as big as Emily, but the way things are going. . .

Emily's actually stopped gaining for the most part. I guess it takes a lot of calories to maintain 345 pounds. Sure ain't because she eats healthy! You haven't talked to her yet, have you? Oh I got to introduce you sometime. She's kind of quiet at first, but once she's comfortable, she NEVER SHUTS UP!

You know what? Come back here tomorrow, I'll get her to come and y'all can talk and get to know each other!

Hey, before you go, do you think you could pass me that bag of Doritos on that table over there? Thank you so much! It's been nice chatting with you! Remember, tomorrow, at, say, 4:00? That good for you? ALRIGHT, see you then!

(Continued in post 26 on page TWO of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-20-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
Imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylon_bob View Post
No you cannot. I can't help life getting in the way of writing, now can I? But it's summer now, so I have free time
OK. Well, how about I exchange my pitchfork for eternal gratitude? Nice work, again!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #25
123Superpro

123Superpro has said some nice things

Loving this. Please keep it up.
123Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote