Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 07-24-2017, 11:54 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default "Plus-Size Singer Rihanna--" 'Plus-Size' WHERE???!!! 😂

"Plus-Size singer Rihanna Stunts At 'Valerian' Premiere"

What the f***????!!! Plus-Size WHERE???!!!
An-an-and for what?? Because's "well, she got thicc 😎" stupid thread, uh?? : YOU SHORT-TERM AMNESIC HUSK OF MORONS, THAT'S THE GODDAMN HALF-DOZENTH TIME SHE GOT THICK EVEN CHUBBY THOSE LAST TEN YEARS AND ANYONE DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE PURPOSELY WEIGHT-YOYOING HERSERLF, SO WHY ALL THIS ATTENTION NOW FIRST??!!! 😒😖

Secondly, let define the "plus size word" here now so everyone will be fixed : Mariah Carey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Sidibe Gabourey is plus-sized. Anyone didn't give a damn.
Gill Scott is plus-sized, anyone didn't give a damn.
Nicki Minaj?? Well, I dunno and I didn't give a damn anyway.

Here examples of "Plus-Size" : one's person (especially female) with a size widely above the average. Repeat after me : "WIDELY" .

So people, open a dictionary and just, read, it. Stop overexxagerating about everything!! I got tired to read anywhere I chill about how Rihanna got so-calledly fat just because some random papparazis pictured about how her thigh gap vanished for the umpteenth frikkin' (still-temporairy) while. No Fat Revolution. No Superman's Ressurection. No John Wick Versus The Universe.
Y'all need some milk. 😑😴

http://sandrarose.com/2017/07/plus-s...rian-premiere/
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, of course she's plus-sized: just look at the pictures! You can't count her ribs in any of them...
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:45 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

My God! The woman is "enormous"!

No, I don't see the need to call her "plus-sized" either.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:18 PM   #4
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #5
quantumbits

quantumbits can now change their title

Ya at first I didn't see where she was plus-size, until I looked at her legs. Ok, maybe. But of course in a society where young woman have an obsession with thigh gap, Rihanna is a plus-size violator of their peace.

I'm convinced this is a combination of what woman think is pretty and them wanting to control how/when/where/etc guys look at them sexually. I understand the latter, but the former is confusing. Woman have a unique blend of what they think is pretty and is fashion-sense. In terms of the latter, the supermodels are often dangerously thin. Most guys do not find that attractive. This is by design. I support it. The problem is this has spread society-wide and created what I think is an unhealthy obsession.

She's very beautiful. If I was a woman, I'd envy her beauty.

I wish anybody could look the way they want, but had the wisdom to not let it destroy them.
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weightgain