Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Obituary Thread

Please post obituaries for former Dims members here.

Condolences in advance for the friends and family of any people posted about here.

Please note: You are still welcome to start new threads honouring former Dims members on this board. This thread is considered a newspaper-style obituary and you can post here and in a new thread if you wish.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:55 PM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Unhappy Cat Nordling Oake !

The 'covergirl' of the last-ever print edition of DIMZ passed away this afternoon. www.catay.com was a very important early photoessay website that had fresh content weekly for a number of years beginning a decade-and-a-half ago. Really one of the online pioneers giving us all content from a witty and brilliant graphic designer! The site featured an SSBBW's unfiltered POV which jumped thru that 'funny' hoop we all had to jump thru back then... enabling her subsequent emulators to skip the jump and aim for the Mainstream. http://www.catay.com
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:32 AM   #3
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
The 'covergirl' of the last-ever print edition of DIMZ passed away this afternoon. www.catay.com was a very important early photoessay website that had fresh content weekly for a number of years beginning a decade-and-a-half ago. Really one of the online pioneers giving us all content from a witty and brilliant graphic designer! The site featured an SSBBW's unfiltered POV which jumped thru that 'funny' hoop we all had to jump thru back then... enabling her subsequent emulators to skip the jump and aim for the Mainstream. http://www.catay.com
Oh how terribly sad. I remember her, and her picture. Wasn't a page or section of her site in the past, devoted to stories people shared about being bullied? God bless her.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:19 PM   #4
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I heard from a mutual friend today that Debora Thomas passed away. Many of the veterans of Dimensions going back to the 90's will remember Debora & her infectious smile. I'm sure many others have fond memories of Debora, who was quite active in the community years ago.

May she rest in peace.
Attached Images
File Type: png Debora Thomas.png (184.8 KB, 607 views)
Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 AM   #5
CuRVeSsSs

CuRVeSsSs can now change their title

This is incredibly sad news. I had many fun times with Debbie.
CuRVeSsSs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:25 AM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ConnieLynn posted this information on Facebook:

I'm sorry to say that I've just seen that Tina Thompson has passed today. I chatted with her on and off over the years as Diva on another site before we both ended up on Dims, where she used the nick SurlySomething.

Also, I see on her FB page that they are looking for her friend "Nat". Anyone know any dimmers by that name?
Old 11-07-2017, 06:23 AM   #7
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Fuzzy for posting this.

Surlysomething was a much respected dry, witty and continuous voice on the BHM/FFA board for many years - and we have sincerely missed her of late.

I hope it is okay if a create a separate thread there with your post, since many BHM/FFA regulars do not frequent the other boards.

RIP Surly.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:28 AM   #8
Reddi

Reddi has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
Sad, a beautiful woman.

Must admit I visited
http://www.catay.com/weekdetail.asp?WeekID=702

On hearing the news and was glad to say, I didnít see any wall painting until I read the text at the botton.
Reddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:09 PM   #9
EyeoftheBeholder

EyeoftheBeholder has said some nice things
Default Re: Catherine Oakeson aka "Catay" R.I.P.

Catay passing away. This news blew me away! Life is indeed, too short.
While I did not know her personally, from what I did know of her was she was very special...very talented in her works & storylines & especially her graphic works. After reading her obit, she obviously was multi-talented & a beautiful woman, both internally & externally...I always marveled at her graphic works...one of the best! She will be sorely missed, and only 49...taken too soon! R.I.P. Catherine
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 PM   #10
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

I always admired Cat's work. She was a skilled artist that enriched our community with her Fat Chick vignettes. It was jarring to see she had passed from this mortal plane so relatively young.

I hope those that knew and loved Cat can find peace with her passing.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote