Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 08-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #26
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Yep I was thinking along those lines of let's say Archiving the last Introduction thread.
Let me see what is possible and if we can find it. If you know where it is link me pretty please!!!!!!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #27
KimmyBoo

KimmyBoo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKimmyBoo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey y'all. My name is Kim. New here. I'm from SC but relocating to OR in a few months. Total geek. Love animals, reading, cooking, tattoos.
KimmyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #28
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyBoo View Post
Hey y'all. My name is Kim. New here. I'm from SC but relocating to OR in a few months. Total geek. Love animals, reading, cooking, tattoos.
The world needs more gals who are proud to call themselves geek. Animals are great (I have 2 dogs).What are you currently reading? Who is/are your favorite author(s)?

It's weird. I have a small tattoo but I never really liked tats on women. I guess I was always wanting women to have pristine skin (not perfect, just untouched by ink). But that changed a few years ago. I had always loved freckles ever since I was a teenager; the more the better I always thought. On day a few years ago someone asked me why I love freckles and I told them because they make you focus on a person's features more keenly. They said "can't you do the same for tats?" and I thought, "why not?" Ever since, I have been able to enjoy the beauty of wome with tats. See, it just takes me a minute to get it!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:31 AM   #29
KimmyBoo

KimmyBoo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKimmyBoo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you😄
I have 2 cats myself. Right now I'm re-reading IT by Stephen King..looking forward to the remake next month. I actually only have 3 tats right now but I'd love to have more in the future. Funny thing is though I just turned 38 and 2 of them I didn't get until I was in my 30's.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #30
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Look forward as well.

Quote:
Thank you😄
I have 2 cats myself. Right now I'm re-reading IT by Stephen King..looking forward to the remake next month. I actually only have 3 tats right now but I'd love to have more in the future. Funny thing is though I just turned 38 and 2 of them I didn't get until I was in my 30's.
I'm looking forward to the new IT as well. If you like Stephen King, have you ever read any Dean Koontz?

I got my lone tat when I was in my early 30's.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #31
KimmyBoo

Oh yeah I love Dean Koontz! My mom was a huge fan of both so i grew up reading those guys. Peter Straub and Clive Barker as well. We always read a lot in my house..all different genres but horror was the favorite for both my mom and I.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:04 AM   #32
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default Me too!

Quote:
Oh yeah I love Dean Koontz! My mom was a huge fan of both so i grew up reading those guys. Peter Straub and Clive Barker as well. We always read a lot in my house..all different genres but horror was the favorite for both my mom and I.
Many years ago, I was waiting in an airport for a flight down to Honduras and I thought that I would grab a book or two in order to pass the time. I picked up Dean Koontz's [/B]. I was hooked. You never know what you'll like until exposed to it.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:22 AM   #33
KimmyBoo

I have found that to be true in many aspects of life. Sometimes you just have to get out of your comfort zone
Old 08-07-2017, 11:33 AM   #34
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default Again, I Agree

Quote:
I have found that to be true in many aspects of life. Sometimes you just have to get out of your comfort zone
I wholeheartedly agree. Sometimes you just have to widen the scope of your own vision and see more than others see. Often we are confined by what others (family, friends, society, etc) tell us we are or what we should do. But really, how do we ever get anywhere in life if we are confined and only "stay in your lane"?
Old 08-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #35
KimmyBoo

Haha I wouldn't know. I've never been much for staying in my lane. 😂😂
Old 08-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #36
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default Me either!

Quote:
Haha I wouldn't know. I've never been much for staying in my lane. 😂😂
Me either! I used to have a bad problem with going places I shouldn't and certainly not playing in my own sandbox.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #37
JaceyJensen

JaceyJensen can now change their title

Hey there, my name is JACEY AKA PlayFullPhatty. I have an old account but never posted and my password reset is not working. Might have the wrong email.

More about my I am 35, live in northern California, tipping the scale at 380 pounds of fat fabulous fun.

Hello there
JaceyJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:43 AM   #38
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Smile The optimum word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaceyJensen View Post
Hey there, my name is JACEY AKA PlayFullPhatty. I have an old account but never posted and my password reset is not working. Might have the wrong email.

More about my I am 35, live in northern California, tipping the scale at 380 pounds of fat fabulous fun.

Hello there
I think that above all else feeling confident and being FUN is just as alluring as anything under the sun! Welcome Back!!!!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:45 PM   #39
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club
Default Introduction thread

I guess I should check in, since I just signed up a couple of days ago.

I'm an old, semi-retired married male FA. I'm also a writer, avid reader, animal lover, and nonbeliever. A little to my surprise, I've come to realize I'm a feminist, even though I look at fat women with lust in my heart (really more in my head and points south).

Although it's kind of painful, I'm physically active for an old guy, mainly because I'm trying to postpone falling apart for as long as possible. I've had an on-and-off interest in philosophy throughout my life which seems to have strongly reasserted itself recently; I know not why.

I live in California and would like to move to Oregon or Washington, but my wife loves it here, so here we stay.

By now I'm probably putting everyone to sleep, so I'll sign off. My sincere best wishes to you all.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #40
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome!! Glad to see people popping over to say hi!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #41
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club
Default Introduction thread

Thank you, DragonFly!
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #42
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Well it has been over a year since I've logged in. Life gets in the way I suppose. I'm back for now though

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:43 PM   #43
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missamanda View Post
Well it has been over a year since I've logged in. Life gets in the way I suppose. I'm back for now though
Welcome Back!
Old 09-23-2017, 10:16 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back, MissA. What's new in your world?
Old 09-25-2017, 02:20 PM   #45
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Welcome back, MissA. What's new in your world?
Not too much lately. Last year I moved to ohio. Just keeping busy.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #46
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missamanda View Post
Welcome back
Old 10-04-2017, 11:31 AM   #47
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello everyone! I'm just getting started on here and hope to join in on all the fun once I get a feel for the place
I am married and have 3 wonderful teenagers, 1 cat, 1 dog, and 1 rabbit.
As you may have guessed from my username, I am a fan of a good cheeseburger lol! Throw some bacon on it and you'll win my heart
Old 10-04-2017, 11:35 AM   #48
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Hello everyone! I'm just getting started on here and hope to join in on all the fun once I get a feel for the place
As you may have guessed from my username, I am a fan of a good cheeseburger lol! Throw some bacon on it and you'll win my heart
Welcome It's a fun place
Old 10-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #49
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Burgerme! Hope you enjoy your time here.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:19 PM   #50
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Welcome to Dimensions, Burgerme! I hope you enjoy our forum!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote