Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old Today, 07:52 AM   #1
jake_dufner

jake_dufner has said some nice things
Default Do you guys know what this means?

So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & the girl i liked was looking at me while walking over when i was staring at the trash can. then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day In class i heard her saying " i don't know why he looks at me".
jake_dufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

It's been long time since I was in school but what you describe could mean any number of things.

If you like the girl, why not take a chance and just say something like "Hi, how's it going?" and see what happens?

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:15 AM   #3
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Hand-Pillow

Means 'dreamy', which is good.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote