Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-15-2017, 08:20 AM   #15476
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
If thorns are thorny can
a horn be horn-like?
Thatís a thorny subject, but could have a complete new meaning to blowing your own horn.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:51 AM   #15477
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

toot true, indeed.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #15478
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

bring that book back here tootsweet.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #15479
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tootsweets anyone ?
Old 10-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #15480
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tootsweets anyone ?

Myself I prefer Sour Balls & Gummy Bears
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:32 PM   #15481
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

For Sale: Dentures for Gummy Bear all the way from Nashville 250$ per set.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:52 PM   #15482
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Why grandma What big teeth you have!
The better to feet jew....DANG!!! dere joes my upper plate!!!
Old 10-18-2017, 01:13 AM   #15483
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Diddly Dang! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:24 PM   #15484
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

The names Potts, Caractacus Potts licensed to fly cars
Old 10-18-2017, 04:14 PM   #15485
nitewriter

The names Musk, Elon Musk and my Tesla's can fly
Old 10-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #15486
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Crunch, bang, crash, dam! I forgot to charge up the battery
Old 10-19-2017, 09:39 PM   #15487
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

snap, crackle, pop ....crash goes the cereal bowl!
Old 10-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #15488
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Anyone for Bowls? An adult version of marbles but with big biased balls
Old 10-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #15489
nitewriter

In this nation we hold no bias on balls based upon how fast they race their size or color......though I prefer blue balls myself.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #15490
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Gain 5 points for potting the blue ball but only after the brown ball, this game of snooker is a load of balls
Old 10-21-2017, 11:11 PM   #15491
swamptoad
Berry Good!

I lost my marbles. Has anyone seen my bright blue ball?
Old 10-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #15492
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Iím bored with marbles, lets have a game of British Bulldog, much more fun.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:47 PM   #15493
nitewriter

Ello Clive What's eating you?
Greetings George! As you can see my hound Winston Churchill has taken a large chunk out of my rear flank. .....not my idea of fun!
Old 10-23-2017, 08:30 AM   #15494
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Winston has bitten of more than he can chew, it could be a smoking cigar
Old 10-23-2017, 02:07 PM   #15495
nitewriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Winston has bitten of more than he can chew, it could be a smoking cigar
Beef Jerky anyone?
Old 10-23-2017, 04:52 PM   #15496
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

That guy in the car in front of me is a jerk, but he looks quite beefy, so I'd better keep my opinon to myself.
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #15497
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Itís the age of car rage
Old 10-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #15498
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Makes me wonder how old that car is...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:13 PM   #15499
nitewriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
Makes me wonder how old that car is...
Not sure myself....What is a Hudson Hornet???
Old 10-26-2017, 11:30 PM   #15500
swamptoad
Berry Good!

A hornet just flew inside my cornet.