Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-27-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Bad experience with Torrid, anybody else having problems with online orders?

I never received my order I placed on October 9th, and Torrid customer service is not able/willing to resolve the issue, so I had to file a dispute with my bank to try and get my money back.

I've heard that a lot of customers who placed orders between late September and early October are still waiting on orders, or only received partial orders. Anybody here at Dims have issues with them and if so, did you ever resolve it?
Old 11-27-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriends, best friend is a manager at a torrid store. They are having tons of problems with shipments for the last few month. She doesn't know why though. It is not just you. Though, most of what she knew about was shipping that wasn't being sent out for over a month, rather than missing items.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:45 PM   #3
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

They canceled my online order, twice! Pissed me off because I had finally found relaxed fit bootcut jeans in my size. After the second time I gave up and got straight leg jeans at Catherine's.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:09 AM   #4
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, getting my bank involved did the trick. Customer service contacted me later this evening and asked if I wanted a refund or the order rush shipped. I chose a refund. I don't trust them with the order now. I'll only shop in the stores from now on I think. I love the service in the stores, but not impressed with the website any longer.