Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-07-2012, 03:37 AM   #3026
Calisthenics

Calisthenics can now change their title

Sunday morning = onesie

Once you put it on, you never, ever want to get out of it.
Calisthenics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #3027
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Just got out of the shower to pants and a bra; letting my hair air dry.
funny you say this, I just got out of the shower and am air drying....
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #3028
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tank top, sans bra
Big comfy cardigan
Orange scarf
Black stretchy pants
Flip flops
My hair is up in a bandanna, Rosie Riveter style.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #3029
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It is really cold here in the NC mountains...........and I dress like Old Mother Nature if I don't have to go out. Today I am wearing flower jammies, purple leg warmers, super fuzzy and soft blue and white striped socks topped off with grey bathrobe and hoodie.

Quite the fashion statement and a long way from teaching 8 am classes as in previous years.

You should see the look on my brother's face when I answer my door!
Happy Fall everyone, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #3030
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, ladies, I need some opinions. I bought this super cute dress and shrug, and I just tried it on. It fits like a glove, which is typically a good thing, but I'm wondering if I have the confidence and ladyballs to wear this without two layers of Spanx under it and a T-shirt over top of it. LOL What does everyone think? (And I'm sorry for moving my hands and things...I never know what to do with my hands when I take pictures.)

Last edited by lovelylady78; 11-05-2012 at 05:26 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #3031
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Ok, ladies, I need some opinions. I bought this super cute dress and shrug, and I just tried it on. It fits like a glove, which is typically a good thing, but I'm wondering if I have the confidence and ladyballs to wear this without two layers of Spanx under it and a T-shirt over top of it. LOL What does everyone think? (And I'm sorry for moving my hands and things...I never know what to do with my hands when I take pictures.)
I personally would wear one pair of Spanx (wearing one now) and forget the tee--the boobs are gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous and you're gorgeous.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #3032
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Army green colored men's tank
Black yoga pants
My hair is up in a camo bandanna, a la 40s style.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #3033
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's really cute! I hope you have the guts to wear it out You look great
Old 10-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #3034
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I personally would wear one pair of Spanx (wearing one now) and forget the tee--the boobs are gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous and you're gorgeous.
I would follow this.... One pair to smooth out my behind/ hips. Rock this dress LL!! It's gorgeous and defiantly you!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #3035
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
It's really cute! I hope you have the guts to wear it out You look great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I would follow this.... One pair to smooth out my behind/ hips. Rock this dress LL!! It's gorgeous and defiantly you!
Thanks, ladies! I greatly appreciate the input. I definitely can't wear this dress to work or to a professional function of any sort, but it awaits for a fun night out.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #3036
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I am actually an anti-spanx person (with the exception of wearing the "shorts" type underneath to prevent any thigh chafing when I wear skirts or dresses).

I think you look awesome and if it is not a "professional" setting, I say just wear it as is... like the others have said, you look amazing!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #3037
Ragen.Nolee

Ragen.Nolee has said some nice things
Cool

0g plugs in my ears, 3 barbells in 3 different spots.....one is in my nose........A white strapless sundress that I just got and love.
Ragen.Nolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #3038
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in my one piece long johns that I ordered a couple of weeks ago and my leopard slippers. I'm not quite warm enough as it is 60 degrees in the house.. hubs keeps teasing with offers of making a fire but hasn't followed through.. (It was 75 yesterday.. This weather is so crazy!)
Old 11-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #3039
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black harem pants, black tank/ singlet and a bright blue blazer... Comfortable workwear!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #3040
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A purple bateau top with gunmetal sequins, black leggings, silver jewelry, silver hair clip, silver stiletto flats.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #3041
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

not right now right now but earlier ..
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #3042
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jeans, a Purple Peasant top and my black DC's... and now my hot pink Sweater because its flipping COLD right now!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #3043
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Scrubs.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #3044
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Black dress with lavender and tan flower details.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #3045
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pink hoodie, jeans and trainers. Because I'm so feminine and stylish!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #3046
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Jeans, layered tanks, and doc marten sandals.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #3047
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jeans, DC's, Pink Leopard print sports bra and a black tank, and my pink hoodie for now.

(its actually not supposed to be ice cold today!)
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:53 AM   #3048
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's almost 2am so I'm in my PJ's - plaid button up + boyshorts.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #3049
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black leggings and a beige sweater with black hearts and stars on it.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #3050
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A black hoodie with a pink rhinestone zipper and jeans