Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 05-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #3101
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I love sundresses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 160513-1753(004) - Copy.jpg (74.7 KB, 471 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #3102
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
I love sundresses
Very beautiful it suits you so well
Old 05-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #3103
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beautiful dress, beautiful girl!

Quote:
I love sundresses
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #3104
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hot pink leopard print sports bra under a small tank top with jeans.

Beacuse eff you its my birthday and idgaf ^_^
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #3105
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woot woot! The birthday girl can wear ANYTHING she wants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Hot pink leopard print sports bra under a small tank top with jeans.

Beacuse eff you its my birthday and idgaf ^_^
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #3106
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing hot pink pajama pants with little white hearts on it and an equally hot pink tank top.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #3107
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very beautiful it suits you so well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Beautiful dress, beautiful girl!

Thank you
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #3108
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love sundresses
Perfect! Love the look and you look beautiful.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:53 AM   #3109
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Granted, this was yesterday, but it felt like a pretty good outfit day.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 09-14-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #3110
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Granted, this was yesterday, but it felt like a pretty good outfit day.
Yes, very beatiful outfit
Old 07-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #3111
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Snug size 18/20 jewel maxi dress from Lane Bryant
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #3112
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

flowery satin top and matching shorts, i am so coordinated
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #3113
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jeans, Black Shirt with a white under shirt, Converse
Old 08-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #3114
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was spaced out today

Last edited by Micara; 11-13-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #3115
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy frak, that's AWESOME!
Old 08-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #3116
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
I was spaced out today
Very very nice
Old 08-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #3117
Oona

Yoga pants, hot pink sports bra, black tank top and matching black & pink sandals!

It's a cozy day at work today ^_^
Old 08-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #3118
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A pair of navy blue shorts and a turquoise tank top. Kind of a regular thing for hanging around the house
Old 08-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #3119
BigCutiePenny

BigCutiePenny has said some nice things

This thread is fun!

I'm wearing black flared sweatpants, and a black mario tee-shirt with a white tank underneath.
BigCutiePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #3120
BigCutiePenny

BigCutiePenny has said some nice things

Quote:
I love sundresses
You look so pretty! Love that dress!
BigCutiePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #3121
Oona

Orange V-Neck tee, white under shirt, jeans, minimalist sandals.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:56 AM   #3122
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dark blue jeans, white tee, coral blazer, coral shoes. White undies. Gotta be co-ordinated!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #3123
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wore this to dinner last night. I was too tired to edit and post last night

Last edited by fat9276; 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #3124
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I wore this to dinner last night. I was too tired to edit and post last night
This is a very nice outfit. it suits you well
Old 09-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #3125
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

This is what I'm wearing out and about today

P9290749.jpg
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote