Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #3151
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kente print pyjama bottoms, blue vest, black jumper, blue bed socks, all wrapped up in a brown blanket!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #3152
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Blue jeans and a teal 3/4 sleeve T-shirt. I <3 the 3/4 sleeves. Being a petite woman, I never know if the long sleeves will be too long for me.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #3153
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Capri leggings and a tank top.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #3154
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought these for a mini-high school reunion I went to last weekend.

The shirt is all lace on the bodice so there was massive boob viewing. Haha

The jeans have cool brass sequin beading on the back pockets, but I can't find a picture of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg penningtons_726520_7_0.jpg (4.5 KB, 481 views)
File Type: jpg penningtons_726576_7_0.jpg (5.5 KB, 481 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #3155
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default Love buttons!!!

Obv wearing a blue dress shirt with big white buttons on it with a nice pair of slacks and a big black belt with matching dress shoes. Plain but always a classic look.
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #3156
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a t-shirt and underwear. I just woke up, sue me. :P
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #3157
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Just a t-shirt and underwear. I just woke up, sue me. :P
Who would complain about that?

================================

Grey dress slacks and a blue-grey golf shirt....really should be wearing a proper dress shirt with these pants, but walk to work this morning was going to be through about 20cm (8") of sticky snow, but the temperature was barely below freezing. I just knew I'd be sweating by the time I got here, and a golf shirt would hide that better. Sometimes the weather dictates clothing in very odd ways.....
Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #3158
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Who would complain about that?
I'd hope no one but you never know...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #3159
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

still in my work uniform...
Old 12-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #3160
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Jeans and a green 3/4 sleeve T-shirt. Hey, it's the weekend.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #3161
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bootie slippers, black leggings and a magenta sweatshirt.. About to change into my martial arts uniform of blue pants and a black teeshirt.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #3162
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Since it is sooooo cold outside, I am wearing a black, white, and grey flannel shirt, black pants, and purple socks!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #3163
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Big red velour muumuu layered over knit sleepshirt, socks, and shearling slippers. Still cold.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #3164
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Shorts and a tank top. My feet are cold though; might be time for socks...
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:14 AM   #3165
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

leggings and a sweatshirt.. i'm still a little cold though.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #3166
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Singlet and mini skirt... It's 106 here.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #3167
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Batman pjs & a yellow hoodie.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #3168
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just woke up so I am still in my black silk-like nightie...long with short sleeves.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #3169
EMH1701

Wore my black jeans and a sparkly zebra-print top downtown today to see Phantom. Now I'm in a nice comfy plain t-shirt and jeans.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #3170
Oona

Fuzzy Batman pj pants and a black tank top!
Old 12-17-2013, 03:41 AM   #3171
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

6pm and I'm in my pajamas already....
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #3172
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Just woke up so I am still in my black silk-like nightie...long with short sleeves.
Would love to see a pic of you in that, my dear...Sppprrroooinngg!!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #3173
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Would love to see a pic of you in that, my dear...Sppprrroooinngg!!!
Well, I'll have to keep you in mind the next time I wear it, my dear.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #3174
EMH1701

Jeans and a navy blue T-shirt. I had a navy/white striped cardigan on at work, but I live in a third-floor apartment and it gets way too hot in here for sweaters.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #3175
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I'm still in my jammies. I'm sick.. so i'm wearing a magenta nightgown, grey leggings and a pair of slippers. I'm about to have a fluffy, soft blanket on too cuz i'm headed for a nap.