Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-18-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
HungryGirl

HungryGirl can now change their title
Default Husband fattening me up!

Hey everyone,

So this is my first time posting to dimensions! I just had to share the changes transporting in my life with people who understand.

So first off, my husband is a sexy beast. He's 6' 3", 350 pounds, and very proportional with broad shoulders and a thick bottom half. Anyway...he is currently in a diet competition with a friend and wants to get down to 290. I am very much a fat admirer and weight gain turns me on. However, he'll still be chunky at that size and I love him no matter what so it's not a big deal to me.

The reason I'm sharing this is because now something strange is happening. He's trying to make me fatter! He knows my preference and knows its a turn on but we've never regularly tried to make each other gain weight. We've played around with it occasionally in the bedroom but nothing that carried over into our regular lives.

But now he's coming home with desserts every night, he's making me snacks, he brings things to me on the couch because he says he needs the exercise and he doesn't want me to get up. And I've noticed we are going through the costco butter rather quickly when one less person is eating it! I've asked him about it and he says watching me eat helps him not eat and he thinks me getting fatter while he gets smaller is super sexy.

So yeah. It's been a fun two weeks. I started out already fat at 5 feet 0 and 180 pounds. Now I'm at 186 pounds. I'll let you guys know how the rest of this "diet" plays out lol
HungryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh I think I would play that game and enjoy every pound.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:13 PM   #3
HungryGirl

Yeah, it is fun. He's been making me hot cocoa every night. He makes his with no sugar and find out he's making mine with heavy cream and they're like 600 calories a cup! I've gained like 10 pounds so far. I'll post a picture as soon as I can figure out how to reduce the size of a photo on my phone.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:48 AM   #4
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh, my goodness - 5 feet tall and a growing butterball, and great contrast between you two - you sound like a sexy couple! Enjoy.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #5
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things

Jealousy.......................................... .............
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:44 AM   #6
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great respect for you two
Old 10-19-2017, 09:53 AM   #7
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Oh I think I would play that game and enjoy every pound.
Definitely!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #8
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I was a nice hotel/resort not so long ago, and saw, in the pool, a young fat couple splashing around, having a ball. Both looked like their swimming suits were too small, and when they got out of the pool, both of them bounced and jiggled as they held hands. It was the cutest damned thing I have ever seen.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #9
HungryGirl

I don't have any good full body pictures of myself...I just got a new phone. But here are some of us. That tummy one is of me a week or two ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1508530109644.jpg (31.6 KB, 885 views)
Old 10-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #10
HungryGirl

Well here it is..I suck at attaching things
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170924_010920.jpg (94.9 KB, 887 views)
Old 10-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #11
HungryGirl

That's adorable Larry the noodle guy
Old 10-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are so cute together, HG!
Old 10-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #13
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A beard is always a plus
Old 10-20-2017, 07:46 PM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh yeah he is very handsome and the beard looks great on him.
The two of you together pic is adorable.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #15
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryGirl View Post
I don't have any good full body pictures of myself...I just got a new phone. But here are some of us. That tummy one is of me a week or two ago.
Quote:
Well here it is..I suck at attaching things
Very nice pictures. Beautiful
Old 10-21-2017, 07:04 AM   #16
LarryTheNoodleGuy

Quote:
That's adorable Larry the noodle guy
I thought so, too! Frankly, they looked delicious.

He had, of course, the proverbial belly, love handles, bouncing moobs and an overall "soft" look to him. She was younger, with a double-belly and large thighs full of tanned cottage cheese and quite large arms. Both of them, when they walked holding hands, revealed happy, full bellies with both their belly buttons going "left, right, left, right, left, right" with each step.

I tried not to stare but pretty damned cute.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:15 AM   #17
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

You are so cute!! Enjoy the weight gain experience
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:10 PM   #18
HungryGirl

Thanks for all the sweet comments guys. It's fun to get to share this with you. Here are some pictures of my weight gain so far and my reaction of getting a good look at my tummy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized_20171108_143532.jpg (139.8 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg Resized_20171108_143636.jpg (116.3 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg Resized_20171108_145316.jpg (112.4 KB, 483 views)
Old 11-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks for all the sweet comments guys. It's fun to get to share this with you. Here are some pictures of my weight gain so far and my reaction of getting a good look at my tummy!
Your expression in that last one made me laugh The first two make me think your hubbie must be loving wrapping his arms around your waist these days
Old 11-08-2017, 10:12 PM   #20
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Your expression in that last one made me laugh The first two make me think your hubbie must be loving wrapping his arms around your waist these days
The expression you'd make if your partner has cold hands
Old 11-09-2017, 05:25 AM   #21
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Wonderful pictures Thank you for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
The expression you'd make if your partner has cold hands
So true
Old 11-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #22
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

Hubby is doing a good job, your belly looks great!!
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:53 PM   #23
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Enjoy honey,I have a hubby that adores me and the extra I have.Good men are hard to find for sure.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:51 PM   #24
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
*poke poke* Adorable.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #25
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You look terrific, Miss Hungry Girl!

My best to you and your hubby

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote