Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #26
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with Jamie on the Panera thing, although along with the chicken & dumpling soup, I've been getting a half of a mozzerella, tomato & basil panini that has me going back for more.

The other kick is the new Monster Energy Drinks. They have several coffee flavors, but this is my favorite:

Imagine several shots of espresso mixed with a can of YooHoo. Great taste, plus the energy jolt I get at around 3pm daily. 200 calories per can, though......(gainers make note)
Old 11-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #27
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

chocolate soy milk and granola with molasses
Old 11-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #28
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Well I've been buying the little boxes of them - I found that Hershey's was only 1.99 for 3 boxes and parmalat was 2.99! So I keep buying Hershey's. When I ran out, I used "midnight moo" from Trader Joe's to make my own. And when I went shopping yesterday I didn't see the boxes of milk (I was in a different store than usual) so I bought it already made in the dairy case. Tuscan Dairy chocolate milk...and zowie! It was such a treat to have more than 8 oz at a time! hehe!

What are flake bars?
It's a British import by Cadbury's.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Well I've been buying the little boxes of them - I found that Hershey's was only 1.99 for 3 boxes and parmalat was 2.99! So I keep buying Hershey's. When I ran out, I used "midnight moo" from Trader Joe's to make my own. And when I went shopping yesterday I didn't see the boxes of milk (I was in a different store than usual) so I bought it already made in the dairy case. Tuscan Dairy chocolate milk...and zowie! It was such a treat to have more than 8 oz at a time! hehe!

What are flake bars?
A British import made by Cadbury's. It's a thinly folded milk chocolate bar which crumbles apart. It has a light, almost aerated texture a bit like an aerobar in a different shape. I'm able to purchase them, along with other Brit goodies from the deli down the street.

If you can find it, try Ronnybrook chocolate milk. So creamy and wonderful!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #30
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
A British import made by Cadbury's. It's a thinly folded milk chocolate bar which crumbles apart. It has a light, almost aerated texture a bit like an aerobar in a different shape. I'm able to purchase them, along with other Brit goodies from the deli down the street.

If you can find it, try Ronnybrook chocolate milk. So creamy and wonderful!

MMMmmMMMM on BOTH. I will look for Ronnybrook.

And oh, a new kick (which was an old kick revived today) is Peanut Chews. Addictive.

I also tend to get addicted to Bit-O-Honey but it's hard to find, so that keeps me in line.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #31
MissToodles
dead peasant

I recently 'rediscovered' Stella D'oro swiss fudge cookies. They were a childhood favorite and been enjoying them quite a bit now. Bonus: the factory is in my neighborhood and sometimes it smells like cookies. downside: Stella D'oro has not so great union practices as seen by workers on strike outside of factory.

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #32
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

An assortment of cheese and crackers! /drool
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #33
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

chocolate spread straight from the jar. yusss
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:02 AM   #34
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Kelly's Jellies. This woman that makes homemade jellies and jams which are to die for!!! I have been eating the pumpkin pie jam lately but I've never tried a flavor that I didnt like!
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #35
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Kelly's Jellies. This woman that makes homemade jellies and jams which are to die for!!! I have been eating the pumpkin pie jam lately but I've never tried a flavor that I didnt like!
Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #36
AnotherJessica

uhh I don't know why this posted twice. Anyway, she has a website that you can order from so if anybody wants the link just let me know!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #37
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

It seems like anything I can get my hands on lately (if I'm not crying I'm eating..not eating I'm crying LOL) but I've been having milk and cookies a lot, which is not normal for me. The cookie part is, but I'm usually just stuffing them in my mouth as I walk by the plate of them LOL. But I'm noticing it's nice to sit down with a plate of warm from the microwave cookies and a nice big glass of milk
Old 11-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #38
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Three cheese flat breads from Dunkin Donuts washed down with a diet pepsi. It's an expensive kick when I'm getting two every morning...
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:32 PM   #39
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
It seems like anything I can get my hands on lately (if I'm not crying I'm eating..not eating I'm crying LOL) but I've been having milk and cookies a lot, which is not normal for me. The cookie part is, but I'm usually just stuffing them in my mouth as I walk by the plate of them LOL. But I'm noticing it's nice to sit down with a plate of warm from the microwave cookies and a nice big glass of milk
Ohhhhh could you be pregnant...I had the same thing with crying and cookies and milk when I was pregnant with Lexxi.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #40
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have two things that I can't seem to get enough of lately:

1. Graham crackers spread with Nutella.

2. Turkey sandwich - whole wheat bread, deli turkey, mayo and sliced sweet gherkins!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:45 AM   #41
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I have two things that I can't seem to get enough of lately:

1. Graham crackers spread with Nutella.

2. Turkey sandwich - whole wheat bread, deli turkey, mayo and sliced sweet gherkins!
Ohhh..for me it's graham crackers and cream cheese.

I've also been making s'mores by toasting the marshmallows over the flame on my gas oven stove top LOL. Where there's a will, there's a way!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 AM   #42
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine would be chocolate milk too.

Funny, I have not had chocolate milk in as far back as I can remember, at least ten years, probably more. But over the past couple months, I have wanted it at least once a week. I just buy it pre-made, I prefer the Promised Land brand. They have glass quart bottles at the supermarket and it seems to stay fresher that way than in a plastic bottle or paper carton.

Tracy
Old 11-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #43
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im on a pretty intense kick of pineapple and yogurt.
dont know why.... just want it all the time.
la creme yogurt in the little cups and whole pineapple pieces.

also been having mucho salsa, on pita bread with some cream cheese warmed up.

its kinda odd, but helps me sleep when i cant.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #44
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My latest kick has been....squash.

Weird, I know. But yes, squash...especially acorn squash. Roasted, with butter, salt and pepper. I've been having them at least twice a week lately. Not counting the pumpkin chili and the butternut squash soup....lol

I have a tendency to go in food cycles.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #45
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
My latest kick has been....squash.

Weird, I know. But yes, squash...especially acorn squash. Roasted, with butter, salt and pepper. I've been having them at least twice a week lately. Not counting the pumpkin chili and the butternut squash soup....lol

I have a tendency to go in food cycles.
Ohhh me too! I cut the squash into chunks, toss the cubes into a plastic bag coated with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinammon & nutmeg & then dump it all into the oven. Add butter as the wedges are roasting. Soooo simple and so good.

I do the same thing with chunks of sweet potato. Heaven.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #46
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I have two -

I have been working so much, I have kinda forgotten my own name at times, so a lot of eating out over the past two weeks.

1. The soup and sandwich combo at Panera: cup of homemade chicken and dumpling soup (salty heaven) and a half a california avocado sandwich on tomato bread.

2. Lord forgive me for what I am about to type, I know it is frankenfood: The McRib (no pickles or onions) from McDonalds. It is down the block from work and so quick and the sauce is the little kicker I need sometime.

Please don't kick me out of the foodee club.

LOL I had one of those just the other day! Was thinking about having one for dinner tonight since its just me at home.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #47
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Ohhh me too! I cut the squash into chunks, toss the cubes into a plastic bag coated with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinammon & nutmeg & then dump it all into the oven. Add butter as the wedges are roasting. Soooo simple and so good.

I do the same thing with chunks of sweet potato. Heaven.
Nice to know I'm not the only one...I'll give your method a try!!!
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #48
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

Little Debbie Chocolate cupcakes, I was strickly a Zebra cake man, but the local restaurant review show "Phantom Gourmet" did a taste test of choc cupcakes and LD's came in 1st so I decided to try, now I'm hooked
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:18 AM   #49
Frank Abagnale

Frank Abagnale has said some nice things

Gatorade... lots of Gatorade... i go through a few gallons a week
Frank Abagnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:57 AM   #50
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cheese! An assortment.

On crackers, bread or just on its own.. Yum!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote