Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-17-2015, 06:16 AM   #3151
danaley

danaley can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
This is me waiting for my book club to start.
u r a pretty lady
danaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 06:55 AM   #3152
danaley

danaley can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
That's cute. It looks like you and your girl had fun.
thank u we did
danaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 02:35 AM   #3153
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Does this count lol?
kittyd7015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:48 AM   #3154
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyd7015 View Post
Does this count lol?
You always post that same picture.... got anything else happening?
Old 06-19-2015, 09:57 AM   #3155
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #3156
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
No kidding.
If I'm not mistaken, that particular breed of donkey has become extinct.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:46 AM   #3157
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyd7015 View Post
Does this count lol?
I don't mind the repeat. Lady riding is rather easy on the eyes!

- Chris
Old 06-20-2015, 03:28 PM   #3158
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
I don't mind the repeat. Lady riding is rather easy on the eyes!

- Chris
aw thats sweet :-) :-)
Old 06-20-2015, 03:28 PM   #3159
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
If I'm not mistaken, that particular breed of donkey has become extinct.
he was still there a couple of months back when I visited :-) :-)
Old 07-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #3160
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

Me in Maui!

maui15.jpg
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:25 PM   #3161
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
Me in Maui!

Attachment 120644
Wowui! :-)
Old 07-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #3162
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

More recent pic of the boyfriend and I on the fourth of July. My niece is in my lap.

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #3163
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
More recent pic of the boyfriend and I on the fourth of July. My niece is in my lap.
Awww, sweet pic in multiple ways
Old 07-21-2015, 03:11 PM   #3164
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Awww, sweet pic in multiple ways
Thanks dear!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #3165
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Does this count? It's my knee after a fall on my mountain bike a couple of months back. I need to remember not to go beyond my riding skill. I have had broken ribs, a dislocated arm, god knows how many cuts and scrapes, and I have only been riding for two years. 😄
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (143.9 KB, 1490 views)
Old 07-22-2015, 06:23 AM   #3166
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bit of a cross post, but never mind! Me and my sister at her phD graduation!

loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:25 AM   #3167
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congratulations to the entire loopey family!

You do look a lot like sisters.

Which 16th century university is it that favors Harry-Potteresque graduation robes??? And what is the subject of the PhD thesis? (Academia brat writing here.....)
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:31 PM   #3168
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

My husband and I on holiday in France. excuse my floaty boobies.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439159476.912120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #3169
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

^ LOL, thanks for sharing.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 04:57 AM   #3170
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
My husband and I on holiday in France. excuse my floaty boobies.
You two always look like you are having such a blast :-)
Old 08-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #3171
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Congratulations to the entire loopey family!

You do look a lot like sisters.

Which 16th century university is it that favors Harry-Potteresque graduation robes??? And what is the subject of the PhD thesis? (Academia brat writing here.....)
Totally missed this comment somehow! All unis over here have robes and gowns like that! ...well, black for undergrads with different coloured capes and shaped hats depending on what subject you studied. My sister got her phD in English, by the way, her thesis was on ultra-violent horror films.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #3172
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Me at our summer cottage ready to take what will probably be the last dip in a lake this summer as water was freezing!

khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:17 AM   #3173
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 120000

My friend Aimee and I
What couple of beautiful girls!
Old 08-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #3174
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

toilet selfie lol
Old 09-14-2015, 08:44 PM   #3175
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginarydiva21 View Post
toilet selfie lol
haha fun pic!

Tags
pictures