Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #3176
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
haha fun pic!

Thanks x
Old 10-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #3177
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sushi with my friends today

At a friend's engagement do with the husband last week
Old 10-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #3178
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying on some outfits
Old 10-15-2015, 08:37 AM   #3179
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Deacone, your friends look like a lot of fun (and you and H always look so great together--a great source of smiles!)

SupersizeBBW, funky outfit! I live in what has to be one of the most fashion-challenged cities around, so it is awesome to see people actually having fun with fashion (and needless to say, you rock the look)
Old 10-15-2015, 12:55 PM   #3180
Sweetty

Sweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Old 10-15-2015, 12:58 PM   #3181
supersizebbw

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
SupersizeBBW, funky outfit! I live in what has to be one of the most fashion-challenged cities around, so it is awesome to see people actually having fun with fashion (and needless to say, you rock the look)
Thanks for the compliment Tad! And lol about the fashion challenged city, it can't be that bad!
Old 10-15-2015, 02:38 PM   #3182
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Thanks for the compliment Tad! And lol about the fashion challenged city, it can't be that bad!
Our top employer is the federal government, the next top employer is the city government, and the third is the high tech industry ..... so yes, it can be that bad

(We are less than a two hour drive from Montreal, which by contrast is quite a stylish city. When we visit there it is just night and day. People from Ottawa who move there almost universally find themselves paying more attention to style, just to fit in. And people from Montreal moving here feel like they are in a fashion desert, and regularly return home to shop)

I'm sure there is some fashion around town, just as there are some plants in the desert, but overall .... let's just say you see a lot of stuff from Mountain Equipment Co-op
Old 10-15-2015, 04:09 PM   #3183
supersizebbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Our top employer is the federal government, the next top employer is the city government, and the third is the high tech industry ..... so yes, it can be that bad

(We are less than a two hour drive from Montreal, which by contrast is quite a stylish city. When we visit there it is just night and day. People from Ottawa who move there almost universally find themselves paying more attention to style, just to fit in. And people from Montreal moving here feel like they are in a fashion desert, and regularly return home to shop)

I'm sure there is some fashion around town, just as there are some plants in the desert, but overall .... let's just say you see a lot of stuff from Mountain Equipment Co-op
Hahaha okay now i understand, and I take my words back, fashion CAN be that bad when those are the top employers lol!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #3184
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yes, I'm still alive . . .

. . . appearances to the contrary. This x-ray was taken during a recent medical exam. Contrary to the opinion of many, my brain actually is bigger than my mouth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skull IMG_0638.jpg (80.5 KB, 1381 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #3185
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

Head out for some fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (274.6 KB, 1376 views)
FatBarbieDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:02 PM   #3186
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

I was headed out for a joyful day in a tight dress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (274.6 KB, 1383 views)
Old 10-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #3187
FatBarbieDoll

Last week's date...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (160.3 KB, 1381 views)
Old 10-18-2015, 10:57 PM   #3188
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBarbieDoll View Post
Beautiful pics! And amazing pool in your backyard!

- Chris 😍
Old 10-21-2015, 12:34 PM   #3189
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't realized that my hair is this so long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (308.7 KB, 1274 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 05:37 PM   #3190
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBarbieDoll;
You're really rocking that dress, Barbie! Hope you had a great time on your date!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:11 PM   #3191
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Beautiful pics! And amazing pool in your backyard!

- Chris 😍
I'm with you. That's an amazing pool! The girl in the picture is pretty awesome too!
Old 10-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #3192
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Living! :)

Playing in a local garden. It's springtime here!

Just finished climbing the steps in front of the iconic Sydney Opera House.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:48 AM   #3193
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That's a great picture of you in the garden!
Old 10-28-2015, 10:56 PM   #3194
FatBarbieDoll

What the heck? I have been trying to post new photos to this thread via my iPad, which always worked before, but is now failing.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:59 AM   #3195
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What the heck? I have been trying to post new photos to this thread via my iPad, which always worked before, but is now failing.
Your iPad hates us. We want more pics!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:58 PM   #3196
FatBarbieDoll

Works now...sheesh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (197.4 KB, 937 views)
Old 10-29-2015, 06:08 PM   #3197
FatBarbieDoll

Default Stupid iPad is doing its job now; I'm not tech savvy at at, sadly.

Ugh. What to say? I just have to make this message long enough, I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (228.8 KB, 939 views)
Old 10-29-2015, 06:17 PM   #3198
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You have such a beautiful smile; I can't look at your pictures without smiling back.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:58 PM   #3199
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ugh. What to say? I just have to make this message long enough, I guess.
Detroit Lions towel, but you're clearly not in Detroit. Looks more like Phoenix. Interesting...
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:42 AM   #3200
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Noticed the Lions towel, too.

Were you trying to get my attention (wishful thinking on my part☺), or are you showing sympathy for Detroit?

Tags
pictures