Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-30-2015, 10:49 AM   #3201
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBarbieDoll View Post
Ugh. What to say? I just have to make this message long enough, I guess.
You look great
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #3202
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Works now...sheesh!
You're sexy
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:54 AM   #3203
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

Living it up some more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (139.2 KB, 1761 views)
FatBarbieDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:51 AM   #3204
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FBD, you are so pretty!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #3205
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Living it up some more...
So beautiful
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #3206
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

Thanks, peeps.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:46 AM   #3207
FatBarbieDoll

Here I was, living it up at a family reunion a few months ago.

I've thought about being a BBW/SSBBW model but the largest mainstream one is Tess and I outweigh her by 40-50 pounds.

However, there are less well-known ones like Kellie Kay, but isn't she just a blip on the radar?

I hope I wasn't being rude with that former question -- if so, my apologies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (135.1 KB, 1621 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (184.5 KB, 1619 views)
Old 11-10-2015, 12:55 AM   #3208
FatBarbieDoll

Top picture was prior to the reunion when I was getting ready for a family photo shoot. Bottom photo is from the reunion.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #3209
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FatBarbieDoll - I think you are very pretty. I don't see that outweighing someone would be anything at all.. I think you would actually be a great BBW/SSBBW model myself. It only takes confidence in what you are doing.. (this is my opinion only). I see you as being confident but just concerned about others opinions. Do what makes you happy and enjoy whatever you decide.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:49 PM   #3210
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default It's you cleared that up, because...

Quote:
Top picture was prior to the reunion when I was getting ready for a family photo shoot. Bottom photo is from the reunion.
I was gonna say the second one is definitely with more of that living-it-up quality:

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #3211
FatBarbieDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
FatBarbieDoll - I think you are very pretty. I don't see that outweighing someone would be anything at all.. I think you would actually be a great BBW/SSBBW model myself. It only takes confidence in what you are doing.. (this is my opinion only). I see you as being confident but just concerned about others opinions. Do what makes you happy and enjoy whatever you decide.
Thank you but it's not that easy. Tess has really struggled to get where she is and she's 250 pounds.

Maybe I could be popular on a site like www.bigcuties.com but a mainstream model? Not at my size.

I'm just being realistic. I think I look great but I don't make the rules.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:01 PM   #3212
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Out for trivia night earlier this week. Had a good time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-11-14_14.28.18[1].jpg (87.7 KB, 1509 views)
Old 11-14-2015, 10:18 PM   #3213
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hi back!

You've got the biggest speech bubble I've ever seen, LOL
Old 11-15-2015, 09:28 AM   #3214
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does this count as living? :P
Old 11-15-2015, 09:44 AM   #3215
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At the park yesterday here is a picture with my youngest grandson and I
Old 11-16-2015, 06:56 PM   #3216
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beautiful boy Ohio Lady!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #3217
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay, so it's BEFORE I went out on Friday with my bff, but I hate taking public pictures lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151113_185909-1.jpg (81.0 KB, 1395 views)
Old 11-18-2015, 05:21 AM   #3218
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default seavixen

seavixen,

a very hot picture. You bff must be proud to have such a nice lady on a Friday night out.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:36 PM   #3219
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Recent snapshot

Me (on the right) when I visited the Shepherd Center in Atlanta For their Halloween fest..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me and JD Fraser @ Shepherd Center Halloween Party.jpg (119.7 KB, 1239 views)
Old 11-29-2015, 04:39 PM   #3220
blue_eyes

blue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Been a while since I posted. Might not necessarily a pic of me living but is definitely a pic of my reason to live. My little (not so little 8 lbs even 23 inches long lol) miracle I had on June 21st. Best father's day gift ever for my bf.

blue_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #3221
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

hi guys I'm new here and loved looking through this thread at all those happy faces living life! I'm usually behind the camera soo this is a selfie before i ran out to grab some wendys lol most recent!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4141.jpg (220.2 KB, 1085 views)
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #3222
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun with reflections. Company’s Christmas party was on the 29th floor of a hotel this year, with a nice view over the lights of downtown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xmp15_e.jpg (32.5 KB, 964 views)
File Type: jpg xmp15_e2.jpg (22.0 KB, 966 views)
Old 12-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #3223
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun with reflections.
Company’s Christmas party was on the 29th floor of a hotel this year, with a nice view over the lights of downtown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xmp15_e.jpg (32.5 KB, 960 views)
File Type: jpg xmp15_e2.jpg (22.0 KB, 966 views)
Old 12-12-2015, 12:55 AM   #3224
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

12321538_10206869962606586_6484241550132660899_n.jpg

Old 12-12-2015, 08:35 PM   #3225
Tad
mostly harmless

where was that at?

Tags
pictures