Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-13-2016, 05:01 PM   #3376
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^Nice Rabbit- wish I could do that!

Took my girls to a place called Santa's Land this past Labor Day Weekend. Rode the train and the merry go round- with my Mother
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (60.2 KB, 1531 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (1).jpg (60.8 KB, 1538 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:22 PM   #3377
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look beautiful Green Eyed Fairy
Old 09-13-2016, 11:32 PM   #3378
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks like she's having fun
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 02:49 PM   #3379
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You look beautiful Green Eyed Fairy
Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Looks like she's having fun
If that was for me- it was. I like riding the little train around the park in nice weather. Also rode a paddle boat on a pond that had monkey cages in the middle of it. Definitely a nice day with my family!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:37 PM   #3380
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Went out for pizza and had a couple of drinks with some coworker/friends. Had a good time, and it was much needed...

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 04:26 AM   #3381
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Me..At the Castle Beseno, I had so much fun!
I love visiting ancient places and the history behind them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160501_221758.jpg (207.9 KB, 1301 views)
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #3382
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

Me a few weeks ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161116_173613.jpg (146.7 KB, 1281 views)
File Type: jpg 20161116_173557.jpg (142.1 KB, 1278 views)
FatBarbieDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:00 AM   #3383
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, my best friend got married and I graduated college.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kellywedding.jpg (76.2 KB, 1270 views)
File Type: jpg kellygraduation.jpg (91.6 KB, 1273 views)
Old 12-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #3384
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Congratulations,!
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:18 PM   #3385
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
Congratulations,!
Thank you!
Old 12-07-2016, 07:40 AM   #3386
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am guessing your major is related to writing and your bestie is from college or before days. You made it!!!!
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:59 PM   #3387
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Went to Club Indulge over the weekend with husband - went in this beauty Sorry about the messy flat >_>

Old 12-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #3388
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Went to Club Indulge over the weekend with husband - went in this beauty Sorry about the messy flat >_>
SweetĄ!!!
Old 12-07-2016, 11:34 PM   #3389
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics
Default Let's see if I did this right...

Me 3ish weeks ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161116_164841.jpg (209.2 KB, 1176 views)
Old 12-07-2016, 11:35 PM   #3390
FatBarbieDoll

Default Another one...

I'd say this one is a couple of months old...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160920_011753.jpg (129.4 KB, 1173 views)
Old 12-08-2016, 08:31 PM   #3391
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lovely FatBarbieDoll. You are pretty.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #3392
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
So, my best friend got married and I graduated college.
That's awesome! Congrats on both points!
Old 12-11-2016, 10:26 AM   #3393
dbmneto

dbmneto has said some nice things

nice photos!
dbmneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:58 AM   #3394
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Me...with a friend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1458496980475.jpg (38.3 KB, 903 views)
Old 01-17-2017, 01:29 AM   #3395
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Me...with a friend
Extraordinary picture. I love the colors and the contrast.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:39 PM   #3396
BigCutieFleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Extraordinary picture. I love the colors and the contrast.
Thanks!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:09 PM   #3397
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

just me and the guy

(one of 'em anyway)

i like am super in love and shit

and i also have massively terrible dandruff

http://lovemyfatboyfriend.tumblr.com/
Old 02-04-2017, 10:50 AM   #3398
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
just me and the guy

(one of 'em anyway)

i like am super in love and shit

and i also have massively terrible dandruff

http://lovemyfatboyfriend.tumblr.com/
You look so content!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:41 PM   #3399
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A SSBBW and a BHM on waverunners....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WaveRunners 1.jpg (57.9 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg WaveRunners 2.jpg (32.9 KB, 499 views)
File Type: jpg WaveRunners 3.jpg (50.8 KB, 503 views)
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:45 PM   #3400
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That looks like fun but scary at the same time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures