Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 08-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #2626
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

kickin it old school with death by degrees,doa 2 hardcore,and malice.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #2627
squidge dumpling

squidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 club

It's Dragon Age 2 for me at the moment
Old 08-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #2628
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidge dumpling View Post
It's Dragon Age 2 for me at the moment
I never actually beat that. After having to reinstall my OS, I haven't actually installed DA2 again yet. It was such a let down for me compared to DA1. Not quite as bad as Supreme Commander 2 compared to Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, but still... weaker, somehow.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #2629
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Oblivion because I'm having an emotional break down about the fact that Skyrim won't be released till November..... *cries*
Old 08-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #2630
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hm.
Team Fortress 2 is free-to-play now.

I have not played a shooter on the PC in AGES (like, Duke Nukem 3D years ago), and have never EVER played a shooter on the PC without a gamepad/joystick etc.

Should I bite on this game that looks like big stupid fun, or stick to my Goldeneye 007 Wii online rounds?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #2631
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

All I can say is the control precision will be very different for a PC game w/ mouse and keyboard compared to a dated Nintendo game with a joystick.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #2632
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
All I can say is the control precision will be very different for a PC game w/ mouse and keyboard compared to a dated Nintendo game with a joystick.
i think mouse/keyboard vs. control stick isn't as important as the fact that Goldeneye hasn't aged well at all.
definitely one of those games that should just remain in memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #2633
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oddly enough, I'm really digging Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I don't know if it's the game himself, or if it's the fact I'm finally playing a Zelda Game I haven't played before.

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 08-03-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #2634
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Goldeneye 007 Wii
*cough*

Quote:
All I can say is the control precision will be very different for a PC game w/ mouse and keyboard
Definitely true; perhaps I should invest in a Xbox controller(?) that would work as a PC gamepad.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #2635
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
*cough*

Definitely true; perhaps I should invest in a Xbox controller(?) that would work as a PC gamepad.
Yeah, probably should go with the XBox controller. I got a Logitech (not an XBox controller, but virtually identical) primarily to play Just Cause 2 with... and JC2 won't pay attention to it. Works fine for other games with controller options, but I'm a little ticked it doesn't work for the game I bought it for. I need to spend some time with the advanced configuration utility and see if I can trick it into working.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #2636
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
Oblivion because I'm having an emotional break down about the fact that Skyrim won't be released till November..... *cries*
if you have the pc version than mod the hell out of it. that should hold you for at least 3 months depending on mods.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #2637
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i think mouse/keyboard vs. control stick isn't as important as the fact that Goldeneye hasn't aged well at all.
definitely one of those games that should just remain in memories.
golden eye source was fine.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #2638
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Just pre-ordered ES5: Skyrim on Steam.

The WIN drip bag is being prepared. = P
Old 08-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #2639
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Copious amounts of Fallout: New Vegas. Don't care what anyone says, it's twice the game Fo3 was. I just downloaded Dead Money and Honest Hearts at my friend's recommendation. Anyone else here play it and/or care to compare stories?
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #2640
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
if you have the pc version than mod the hell out of it. that should hold you for at least 3 months depending on mods.
I have modded Oblivion forty five ways to hell and back. lol I've been playing since release, I can't tell you how many times I've beaten the main quest line, shivering isles or any of the factions. I can however tell you how many times I've glitched the game.... three.... I think, might only be two.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #2641
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spirit Tracks..............still

and "Sonic and the Secret Rings" ..which honestly, is kind of an annoying disappointment.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #2642
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

Mario Party 2 (I just love that game)

Today while playing I had the most frustrating moment
I've ever had during the few weeks I've played the game.
The moment was as follows:

I was playing Horror Land with 3 computer opponents
(each with Normal difficulty level). I had managed to
collect 4 stars (while the others had up to one star)
by the time the last turn came around.

Then, on the last turn, the opponent who was the last one
to move landed on Chance Time, and the outcome was
that I had to trade stars with one of those who had only star.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #2643
Your Plump Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina86 View Post
Mario Party 2 (I just love that game)

Today while playing I had the most frustrating moment
I've ever had during the few weeks I've played the game.
The moment was as follows:

I was playing Horror Land with 3 computer opponents
(each with Normal difficulty level). I had managed to
collect 4 stars (while the others had up to one star)
by the time the last turn came around.

Then, on the last turn, the opponent who was the last one
to move landed on Chance Time, and the outcome was
that I had to trade stars with one of those who had only star.
That is why I HATE Chance time games! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE >;O

In every mario party I own. [1-7] THEY ALWAYS SCREW ME >/
Old 08-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #2644
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

I'm a little too busy right now, but once the current project at work is done, I'm going old school.

Two words: Fuzzy. Pickles.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #2645
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Limbo is so fucking hard!
me and my girlfriend downloaded this game (PSN) together, and we take turns playing by passing the controller off.
it starts out pretty tricky... and then past the halfway point, it's just evil.

it's a gorgeous game, though. and it's got a very creepy/beautiful vibe.
well worth the $15 price tag, i must say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #2646
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Diablo and LoL per usual.

Nothing new with LoL really. I haven't bought Miss Fortune yet, but played her free all week. I'm still pretty good with her.

As for Diablo? Mostly been working on my assassin. She's a trapsassin now, but I might reset my stats and make her martial arts depending on how I do. I got rushed through nightmare.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:17 AM   #2647
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Nothing new with LoL really. I haven't bought Miss Fortune yet, but played her free all week. I'm still pretty good with her.
I am both good and bad with MF; I tend to play her hybrid and focus on MiR, which is good for farming and teamfight CC situations, but not so good for straight nuking enemies. It also annoys me that she's intended as an AD carry, but her ult procs as Mdmg, which necessitates a Void Staff to do decent damage to anyone with more than ~60 MR.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #2648
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

XBL PEOPLE!!!

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 !!!
2. Borderlands
3. Fable 3

Off of XBL

1. Mirror's Edge
2. Afro Samurai
3. Ninety Nine Nights
Old 08-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #2649
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Quote:
I'm a little too busy right now, but once the current project at work is done, I'm going old school.

Two words: Fuzzy. Pickles.
Hmm. Did I make my reference too oblique? Am I really that old? (I'm 25)
Old 08-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #2650
sera

sera can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
As for Diablo? Mostly been working on my assassin. She's a trapsassin now, but I might reset my stats and make her martial arts depending on how I do. I got rushed through nightmare.
last ladder i played, my main char was a trap assa too. all the years i refused to play her, cause of her awful voice (dare to say lol - the german voice i mean). yes i know stupid.
the other years i mostly played javas or bowzones. yes and ofc like always had an ench, bobarb and a sorc for farming.
i still have this game installed atm there are more then 42.000 players online. thats incredible <3.
for august now i will stay in eve, altough i dont like that game much.
hopefully there will be soon some news on Torchlight and all the other great upcoming games.
sera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nerds, video game