Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #2251
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Going to go pick up "Scooby Doo - First Frights" from the library and play it with my brother. Fingers crossed it's decent!
Old 05-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #2252
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

he he, i just wasted 3 hours playing Medieval Sims.. Such a fun game!!
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #2253
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Scooby Doo game is fun! I like that it's easy to play with my 8 year old brother, and the controls are sort-of like Lego Batman, so we're both kind-of used to them! I mean, I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. Happy Day! [Still waiting for "Wonder World: Amusement Parks" Wii game to come in, which it should soon, I've had a hold on it for like..a month now. xD]
Old 05-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #2254
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
makes me glad that i play my pc more than my consoles. not that im trying to gloat. hopefully sony has learned from there screw up. even xbox live isnt that bad.
I'd hope that if something like this happened to XBL Microsoft would have a team ready to fix it asap. The execs at Sony are like chickens with their heads cut off. Who cares how it happened or who did it. Just fix it!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #2255
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The execs at Sony are like chickens with their heads cut off.
this.
i'm a hardcore sony fanboy, and i don't apologize for it.
but even I think this whole situation is ridiculous and completely fucked beyond repair.
if it weren't for all the money i've invested in my PS3 already (rock band instruments, rock band dlc, over $100 worth of downloaded games), i'd make the switch to the RRoD machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #2256
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Played SoR remake on the plane ride back.

About to dig into some Diablo II and LoL today. New week of heroes for me to fail with. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #2257
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I'm renting a room in a house, and I now have an xbox 360 I can use along with an Wii..
Just been playing LoL, Black Ops, and UFC Undisputed 2010. Finally got around to playing the latter, and I like it so far. Still have to learn submissions though.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #2258
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Playstation Network is back up. you can play games online again. Playstation Store is still down, though.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #2259
danielson123
Seasick Sailorboy

danielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging in

Playing through Legend of Dragoon for the first time on my own. Damn that's a long ass game.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #2260
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dark Cloud on the PS2

I love this game a lot. I played it once all the way to the last battle and had to sell my ps2 so never got to finish it. So I am playing it through again. Just as much fun this time as it was the last time.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #2261
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
Playstation Network is back up. you can play games online again. Playstation Store is still down, though.
but for how long will it stay up?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #2262
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

All hail to my PS3:Saints Row 2, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the Tomb Raider Trilogy, my downloaded FFVII.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #2263
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
All hail to my PS3:Saints Row 2, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the Tomb Raider Trilogy, my downloaded FFVII.
untill it YLOD. im just kidding.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:54 AM   #2264
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Rock Band 3 is lightyears ahead of Guitar Hero: WoR (which game is still getting regular DLC again?)
and FFVII has a sloppy mess of a combat system and has not aged well at all. anyone who declares this their favorite FF game is clearly looking at it through crush colored eyes.
/flamebaiting

Quote:
Old 05-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #2265
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Rock Band 3 is lightyears ahead of Guitar Hero: WoR (which game is still getting regular DLC again?)
and FFVII has a sloppy mess of a combat system and has not aged well at all. anyone who declares this their favorite FF game is clearly looking at it through crush colored eyes.
/flamebaiting
FFVI is the best; it hails from back in the day when GFX and Audio weren't the greatest, and as such it's very long and has a solid story. FFVII gets some of that love, while still having somewhat improved graphics and sound.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #2266
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
FFVI is the best; it hails from back in the day when GFX and Audio weren't the greatest, and as such it's very long and has a solid story.
all of this.

you have to consider: this game pushes a brilliant, emotionally stirring story with rich characterization (the likes of which has arguably [emphasis on arguably] not been seen in any FF game since), and an unforgettable soundtrack... and it does so on mere 16-bit hardware. hardware that is downright primitive when compared to the PS1, PS2, and PS3.

for a 16-bit game to do all these things is nothing short of an achievement.

Quote:
Old 05-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #2267
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidge dumpling View Post
I've been playing Fable 3 and now have Portal 2 to try now.
Ooh I'd love to know what you think of Portal 2, squidge. I've started gaming again and am playing AC Brotherhood, and totally loving it! I did try playing Fallout 3, but that made me sick lol.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #2268
Your Plump Princess

Super Monkeyball wtf-ever can suck my [non-existant] left testicle. It's too hard! (Especially playing with Wii-motes that have been dropped/thrown to the ground/abused by the 8 year old)
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #2269
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed 2. I'm actually going to try and finish it this time.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #2270
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
all of this.

you have to consider: this game pushes a brilliant, emotionally stirring story with rich characterization (the likes of which has arguably [emphasis on arguably] not been seen in any FF game since), and an unforgettable soundtrack... and it does so on mere 16-bit hardware. hardware that is downright primitive when compared to the PS1, PS2, and PS3.

for a 16-bit game to do all these things is nothing short of an achievement.
IIRC, the extra gfx and audio goodies made possible by the 64 bit architecture took so much more space, that the CD media they used couldn't effectively hold so much of it, and the length and story complexity faltered. Oddly enough, because of the lower quality of those outputs, they could do more with them, and dedicate more of the cartridge to story stuff.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #2271
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
/flamebaiting
I don't like Rock Band. Plus, for me, having all the instruments is pointless whether in Rock Band OR Guitar Hero as I have no one to play them with. I like Guitar Hero. *shrugs* I don't care if you do. lol

And FFVII is classic. Again, I don't care if you like it, I do.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #2272
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Oh, I like FFVII, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying, FFVI is the best in the series.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:24 AM   #2273
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
I don't like Rock Band. Plus, for me, having all the instruments is pointless whether in Rock Band OR Guitar Hero as I have no one to play them with.
it's not just about the peripherals. Rock Band 3 is just a superior game with more ways to play, a better variety of music, weekly DLC releases to bolster your playlists, and more refined gameplay filled with subtle, yet important, tweaks to the player interface.
regardless of preference, there's simply no denying that Rock Band 3 is the finest rhythm/music game ever produced.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #2274
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Uh oh. I sense a Mac/PC bloodwar coming...
Old 05-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #2275
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Uh oh. I sense a Mac/PC bloodwar coming...
prolly not gaming wise since mac really wast meant for gaming. beside there still is the pc vs console war which is just stupid.

Tags
nerds, video game