Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #2276
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pokemon Diamond,on the way to getting the final badge...finally...
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #2277
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
beside there still is the pc vs console war which is just stupid.
i'll leave this here without commentary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg
but pc gamers are net necessarly elitest but its actual FACT that the games on pc generally are better than the console versions due too hardware differences (how the game performs and looks) and what pc gamers are allowed to do with a game that the console crowd wishes they could do with that same game. a person has a choice to what system they play on which is fine. i was just stating the fact (even the makers of the game i was talking about even say its the best version) that a particular game is actually better on pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #2278
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
im mean the fanboys that help start it by hyping up a system and sony fanbots was the worst of it. even the 360 fanboys didnt even try to compare 360 with pcs since they are technically both from microsoft. sony fanboys did try to compare which was stupid since the hardware there system is based around is pretty old (mainly the rsx graphics chip). i can agree with comparing different games but it gets stupid comparing console hardware to PC hardware which i feel the fanboys should stop doing that.
i go through this enough at work (i work at a computer store) with newcomers trying to get into pc gaming coming from console thinking it will cost $5000 for a gaming pc that will beat a console (mainly in the graphics department).

Last edited by gangstadawg; 05-17-2011 at 04:14 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #2279
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Omega Ruins? I hope that you either levelled up like a mofo or enjoy being fucked in the butt by monsters.
The best strategy with Omega Ruins is stay next to the save point. Kill monster...save...kill monster save...rinse repeat until you get the no encounters bangle and can move freely around and do the other fun stuff in there.

It's tedious though...I went to play it yesterday and was like meh...and turned it off.

I can beat the game right now if I want to, but I am trying to complete everyones sphere grid...it's like a compulsion.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #2280
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
The best strategy with Omega Ruins is stay next to the save point. Kill monster...save...kill monster save...rinse repeat until you get the no encounters bangle and can move freely around and do the other fun stuff in there.
I fully endorse this message. That's my strategy too.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #2281
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

You have your opinions about Rock Band and I have mine. I just happen to like Guitar Hero better.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #2282
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
You have your opinions about Rock Band and I have mine. I just happen to like Guitar Hero better.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Metascore 72 out of 100 based on 65 Critics (http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-...rriors-of-rock)

Rock Band 3 - Metascore 93 out of 100 based on 57 Critics (http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/rock-band-3)

maybe it is just my opinion, but it seems to be a pretty goddamn popular one.

/discussion

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #2283
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Uh oh. I sense a Mac/PC bloodwar coming...
Quote:
prolly not gaming wise since mac really wast meant for gaming. beside there still is the pc vs console war which is just stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
Quote:
im mean the fanboys that help start it by hyping up a system and sony fanbots was the worst of it. even the 360 fanboys didnt even try to compare 360 with pcs since they are technically both from microsoft. sony fanboys did try to compare which was stupid since the hardware there system is based around is pretty old (mainly the rsx graphics chip). i can agree with comparing different games but it gets stupid comparing console hardware to PC hardware which i feel the fanboys should stop doing that.
i go through this enough at work (i work at a computer store) with newcomers trying to get into pc gaming coming from console thinking it will cost $5000 for a gaming pc that will beat a console (mainly in the graphics department).
I was metaphorically comparing smile and luv's argument over Rock Band vs GH to be like the classic Mac vs PC fight.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #2284
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black Ops and UFC Undisputed 2010.

I brought a father and son together to play the game. Knocking each other out on a game and bonding. MMA and I help families. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #2285
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's games like Black Ops that make me wish I had a Playstation 3. I've got Call of Duty for the computer, and I play it every now and then, but I think Black Ops is a step further into a better direction. Spent hours and hours into the darkest hours of the night at my brothers house during the winter time playing it.

Other than that, still just playing World of Warcraft.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #2286
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
It's games like Black Ops that make me wish I had a Playstation 3. I've got Call of Duty for the computer, and I play it every now and then, but I think Black Ops is a step further into a better direction. Spent hours and hours into the darkest hours of the night at my brothers house during the winter time playing it.

Other than that, still just playing World of Warcraft.
you can get black ops for the pc.but once battlefield 3 comes out expect people to say "call of what?" especially the PC version since its lead platform they used for development.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:41 PM   #2287
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
I was metaphorically comparing smile and luv's argument over Rock Band vs GH to be like the classic Mac vs PC fight.
that's not a fair comparison. unlike RB and GH, both mac AND pc have strong points.
RB is like mac and pc combined. GH is like... uh... i dunno. beta max?

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #2288
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

L.A. Noire. I am 2.5 cases past the tutorial and i am in love with this game.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #2289
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

God I hope they do a PC port of that game.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #2290
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

Have gone to playing Black Ops online and hoping to pick up LA Noire today.
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #2291
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

UFC Undisputed 2010 this morning.

I love how overpowered Brock Lesnar is. He's suddenly really good at kickboxing as well as grappling. Yea. That sure is realistic THQ. lol

Old 05-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #2292
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Picked up LA Noire, but have to wait a little bit before sinking into it due to sudden contract work/personal projects. Can't wait though, as LA Confidential might be my favourite film (it's constantly fighting neck and neck against Raiders of the Lost Ark for the top spot...)
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #2293
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

During this week I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time,
and I've decided to try several different "challenges" or going through certain
places in a slightly different order just for fun.

For example, last time I played the game through I went through the
Water Temple before even going for the Fire Temple. And maybe someday
I'll try to play the game through with only three hearts.

I think it's always nice to have some challenge in a video game.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #2294
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina86 View Post
During this week I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time,
and I've decided to try several different "challenges" or going through certain
places in a slightly different order just for fun.

For example, last time I played the game through I went through the
Water Temple before even going for the Fire Temple. And maybe someday
I'll try to play the game through with only three hearts.

I think it's always nice to have some challenge in a video game.
Was just thinking about OoT recently, as it and Majora's Mask are the only two Zelda games (not counting the CD-i trash titles) that I haven't played... something about the 3D Zelda games has just never felt right, but I intend to force myself into giving it another shot soon.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #2295
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

They're both great fun.

Oni Link ftw!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #2296
Jon Blaze
Dusk

LoL.
New week of champions.
Only played one round with Miss Fortune (Always good with her), and played my first round with Xin Zhao. Holy shit. He is straight up nasty. lol

Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #2297
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bulletstorm is so much fun!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #2298
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

I IP'd Vayne and I plan to RP Casseiopia when she goes on sale in a couple days. Vayne is nice as a DPS with assassin tendencies. Cass can be evil if you're good at laying down your poison.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #2299
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I put a hold at the library for "Sonic and Mario and the winter olympics" and "Sega All-stars Racing" I really hope they're good. I also put a hold on "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories" which I'm SO excited about. xD
Old 05-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #2300
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Another round with Xin Zhao. He eats squishes for breakfast. Such a beast. lol ASIAN DEVASTATION!! lol

Tags
nerds, video game