Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #2301
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

I've been bouncing back and forth between playing Fallout 2 on my laptop, and James Bond Goldeneye on my Nintendo 64. And yes I totally still have a n64, Im just old-school cool like that, haha
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #2302
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Outtrigger and Power Stone currently.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #2303
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not playing it yet but plan to give if a shot during Alex's nap today. L.A. Noire. Hubby picked it up yesterday and it looks awesome! I love a good mystery and i think I could have fun doing this. It's great Rock Star quality from the hours i watched hubby play last night.
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:49 AM   #2304
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

Yesterday I started playing Ocarina of Time once again, and this time
I set myself a challenge of playing with only three hearts. So far I've
finished all dungeons up to and including Water Temple.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:44 AM   #2305
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

That is a challenge... there are things that will one-shot you with only 3 hearts.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #2306
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

the Rock Band 3 servers came back online.
and Mortal Kombat (9) is temporarily allowing PS3 users to play online without using the Kombat Pass (due to the PSN fiasco).
so yeah, i've been playing those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #2307
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

I just finished playing Ocarina of Time with only three hearts,
and it wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't had any
fairies with me (I used 8 or so of them during the entire game).

Anyway, it felt like quite an accomplishment to me.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:17 AM   #2308
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Just played Alpha Protocol for the last... 10 or 11 hours. Game's not for everyone, but I enjoy action titles with light shooter elements... stuff like ME 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Borderlands.

The game has a few technical hiccups, the voice acting is both good and bad, and the gunplay is, of course, not up to Tom Clancy standards. But losing track of 11 hours has to count for something = P
Old 05-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #2309
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Will forever be playing Torchlight Finally beat Pokemon White Version, and still stuck in Metroid: Other M.

I need a new game for my DS that rocks. Any suggestions?
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #2310
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
I need a new game for my DS that rocks. Any suggestions?
what have/haven't you played? what kinds of games do you enjoy?
these are questions that must be answered before yours.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #2311
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
what have/haven't you played? what kinds of games do you enjoy?
these are questions that must be answered before yours.
Not a fan of FPS, I love Monster/Creature taming games, Puzzle games, Tactics Games, anything but FPS really lol
Old 05-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #2312
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Black Op's with the cousin, god I love the Nazi zombies....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #2313
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
Not a fan of FPS, I love Monster/Creature taming games, Puzzle games, Tactics Games, anything but FPS really lol
the Pokemon series are obvious choices for your collecting game needs. but may i also suggest Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS? it's a nice balance between monster collecting and JRPG tropes. pretty enjoyable, actually.

puzzle games? i HIGHLY suggest Meteos. Puzzle Quest is quite fun, too.

tactics games? Disgaea DS cannot be recommended enough. it's VERY grind heavy, and kinda difficult, but very rewarding. it also does a good job of spinning the tactics genre on its head and making it feel very fresh and original. worth your time and money.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #2314
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Currently embroiled in the drug that is Picross 3D. Obsessed with getting a perfect score on every freaking puzzle (so far managed to do so on 310). Fuck, that is not a game for the OCD, just-one-more-and-I'll-call-it-a-night individual. Started up LA Noire on the weekend - digging it, but won't have a chance to really sink my teeth into it for some time due to outside projects.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #2315
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Portal 2 !!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #2316
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
the Pokemon series are obvious choices for your collecting game needs. but may i also suggest Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS? it's a nice balance between monster collecting and JRPG tropes. pretty enjoyable, actually.

puzzle games? i HIGHLY suggest Meteos. Puzzle Quest is quite fun, too.

tactics games? Disgaea DS cannot be recommended enough. it's VERY grind heavy, and kinda difficult, but very rewarding. it also does a good job of spinning the tactics genre on its head and making it feel very fresh and original. worth your time and money.
Obvioudly i play pokemon, will have to give dragon quest a try, Meteos owns my soul, one of the best games ever.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #2317
semtex81

semtex81 can now change their title

Portal 2 is great, really enjoyed playing that.

downloaded both Braid and Limbo a while ago, both are great, but the latter is fantastic.

trying to play LA noire, but kind of upset that going around randomly shooting people is not an option. what up with that Rockstar?
Old 05-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #2318
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alex and Max have been interested in the mini game Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty. They can't do most of it so i have been playing that with/for them
Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #2319
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Alex and Max have been interested in the mini game Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty. They can't do most of it so i have been playing that with/for them
Ratchet and Clank are proof that Nintendo aren't the only ones who can produce memorable, endearing, character-oriented platform games.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #2320
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Ratchet and Clank are proof that Nintendo aren't the only ones who can produce memorable, endearing, character-oriented platform games.
Very true. I totally love the Ratchet and Clank series! I'm looking forward to October for the new one that has a multi-player mode!
Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #2321
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New Super Smash Bros at E3?

Full Story Here

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #2322
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

Full Story Here
i'll believe it when i see it and still won't care

Quote:
Old 05-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #2323
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

heard about some of the specs for the new wii successor. its going to have a ATI/AMD r700 chip for graphics which if thats true that will mean the graphics card is going to be based on the radeon 4000 series cards which is 2 generations old but has a good chance of being more powerful than either the ps3 or the x360 until there successor systems comes out.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #2324
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

New LoL week

-Played one round with Amumu. Interesting. I went 8-3.
-Played one with Kennen. I think it would take me some time to get good with him, but I thought he was fun to play.
- I've mostly played with Vayne and Caitlyn. I tried the basic recommended items build. That seems to work for me with Vayne. She's still an iffy Character for me. Sometimes I absolutely dominate, and others I have struggled with.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:24 AM   #2325
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

Full Story Here
wow i heard rumors that Strife was going to be what Brawl was going to be called,but Strife may be for the new nintendo console which makes sense,i hope Skyward Sword is playable at E3.well a new Smash Brothers usually comes out like every 6 or 7 years so not sure about this one yet.LOL but looks intriguing! let's hope for more characters from Super Mario World and Zelda this time,and various other Nintendo games!

Tags
nerds, video game