Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #2626
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I swear this new is going to be the death of me. I don't even have the time to chat on here anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #2627
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I swear this new is going to be the death of me. I don't even have the time to chat on here anymore.

We miss you! Boo to the busy-busy-job!

(that said, work changes are probably about to impact my Dimensions time too :-( )
Old 10-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #2628
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss you guys too!

Old 10-22-2017, 12:05 PM   #2629
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation TRIGGER WARNING: Eating Disorder Discussion

The brain-dead mindless repetition that "thin=healthy"
always. Seriously, have you ever heard or seen the phrase "getting healthy" used to mean anything other than losing weight? And "eating better" never means eating in a way that brings joy to one's life or represents a good relationship with food, rarely does it even mean better quality of food or better balanced meals, nope all "eating better" boils down to 9 times out of 10 is simply eating fewer calories. Think about all the different diets out there, the various things ppl put themselves through to "get healthy": Eliminating entire food groups from one's diet, obsessively tracking,
counting and recording every calorie consumed, living in a state of chronic hunger for so long that the ability to even interpret the body's hunger and fullness signals is lost, liquid diets, restricting calories so severely that one's metabolism believes a famine is occurring and adjusts accordingly, fasting for hours or days or weeks,
HAVING ONE'S BODY SLICED OPEN AND THE STOMACH CUT IN FREAKING PIECES! Now think about how ppl react if a person who's already very thin does these things. One person's eating disorder is another person's "healthy lifestyle",
no?
Old 10-22-2017, 06:37 PM   #2630
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post

One person's eating disorder is another person's "healthy lifestyle",
no?
'Health', like 'God' is a term that has no generally agreed-on definition: you can use it to mean practically anything. This promotes many stimulating arguments which produce more heat than light.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:29 PM   #2631
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've had to really think and define for myself what I consider healthy eating/lifestyle over the past few years. I actually used to have an eating disorder and I'm not going to lie, even though it was about six years ago now I'm only just starting to get over the physical health consequences of it.

For me, healthy eating means more fresh stuff, especially fruit and vegetables and nuts and less processed sugars. It means drinking more fluids and making sure that I eat at least three meals a day. I actually eat more food in terms of volume eating this way but all my blood test results show that my body loves me for it.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:19 PM   #2632
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went to the Honda dealer near me because the radio in my car died. Honda always seems to put these really weird radio setups in their cars. I asked how much it would be to have the radio replaced and the guy told me the radio alone would be over $1000 for just a simple radio/CD player... WTF!

I took it to a business that does car radio installs near me and while I had to have the radio installed in a different compartment with a kit it was only $250 all included.

What a racket Honda has going on...
Old 10-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #2633
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I went to the Honda dealer near me because the radio in my car died. Honda always seems to put these really weird radio setups in their cars. I asked how much it would be to have the radio replaced and the guy told me the radio alone would be over $1000 for just a simple radio/CD player... WTF!

I took it to a business that does car radio installs near me and while I had to have the radio installed in a different compartment with a kit it was only $250 all included.

What a racket Honda has going on...
How does it sound compared to the factory setup?
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:12 AM   #2634
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
How does it sound compared to the factory setup?
It sounds just fine. No issues at all
Old 10-29-2017, 02:54 AM   #2635
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
It sounds just fine. No issues at all
Glad to hear you got it working and saved a bunch of money.
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:23 PM   #2636
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I am unhappy with the current state of communication in the digital world. “Hey” “Hi” “How U” and “How many donuts can u eat”. Are not ways to begin conversations. Just saying... I think I may be getting old.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:39 PM   #2637
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I am unhappy with the current state of communication in the digital world. “Hey” “Hi” “How U” and “How many donuts can u eat”. Are not ways to begin conversations. Just saying... I think I may be getting old.
Strangely I’m ok with how many donuts can you eat. I’d say I’m good for between 6-8 in one pop. How about you?
Old 10-29-2017, 11:43 PM   #2638
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Strangely I’m ok with how many donuts can you eat. I’d say I’m good for between 6-8 in one pop. How about you?
Doughnuts over here generally come in packs of 5 so that is my limit whether I want it to be or not.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:09 AM   #2639
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You could always get more than 1 pack of doughnuts. I could prolly manage at least a dozen myself, especially the yeast kind with icing.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:31 AM   #2640
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Doughnuts over here generally come in packs of 5 so that is my limit whether I want it to be or not.
Christmas is coming: hint, loudly and frequently, how much you want a deep-fat fryer. Then go online to allrecipes.com and download whichever doughnut recipe takes your fancy!
Old 10-30-2017, 09:08 AM   #2641
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Christmas is coming: hint, loudly and frequently, how much you want a deep-fat fryer. Then go online to allrecipes.com and download whichever doughnut recipe takes your fancy!
Based on her posts about other household mishaps a deep fryer may not be a good idea for our loopey...
Old 10-30-2017, 09:35 AM   #2642
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Based on her posts about other household mishaps a deep fryer may not be a good idea for our loopey...
Hahaha, gee, thanks Dwes! I'm never going to live down setting fire to a microwave, am I?
Old 10-30-2017, 01:46 PM   #2643
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
There's a lot of that going around (getting old, I mean). Sometimes the use of shortcuts and jargon can make a message incomprehensible, at least to me. Also, those kids should stay the hell off my lawn.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:57 AM   #2644
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgrllvr View Post
There's a lot of that going around (getting old, I mean). Sometimes the use of shortcuts and jargon can make a message incomprehensible, at least to me. Also, those kids should stay the hell off my lawn.
I so get this!!!!! I agree stay off my lawn
B5B7980D-A71D-4254-A1D5-D3768325F287.jpeg
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:36 PM   #2645
AmyJo1976
Happy Thanksgiving!

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I so get this!!!!! I agree stay off my lawn
Attachment 128299
I don't know why that was so funny to me, but it made me spit my drink out lol!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #2646
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahaha, gee, thanks Dwes! I'm never going to live down setting fire to a microwave, am I?
Um...I started a stovetop fire when I was boiling water for tea.

So don't feel too bad about it.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:31 AM   #2647
squeezablysoft

I'm an excellent microwave chef, I did have a vacuum cleaner explode while I was using it once though. Clearly a sign the good Lord did not intend for me to do housework.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:28 AM   #2648
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I'm an excellent microwave chef, I did have a vacuum cleaner explode while I was using it once though. Clearly a sign the good Lord did not intend for me to do housework.
Or possibly He wanted to introduce you to the broom. A lady I know assures me that brooms not only help with housework, but are also useful for transportation.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:37 AM   #2649
loopytheone
Administrator

I have never owned a vacuum cleaner, I'm terrified of them. I do sweep and mop my entire flat every week though.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:37 PM   #2650
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
I have never owned a vacuum cleaner, I'm terrified of them.
You're in good company, Loopy. I once puppy-sat a thoroughly charming bulldog named Barney, who would dive under the couch in terror at the sight of a vacuum cleaner. He would also, for reasons I did not inquire about, do the same thing if you made the sign of the cross at him.

Tags
mad, pissed