Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-17-2016, 06:46 AM   #2126
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still cannot find my credit card. May have to admit defeat and cancel it....
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 09:33 AM   #2127
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had a pretty awful day at the farm yesterday. Was left in charge as our manager went home and some of the kids their didn't like that very much. One of them gave me a right mouthful over nothing and was towering over me trying to be intimidating. It didn't work, but I don't give up my saturdays to take that kind of shit from children.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:28 PM   #2128
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After chatting with a girl online for a few days we decided to meet and went out on a date tonight. After having good conversation and dinner, she asks me if I can lend her $200. Seriously!?!
Old 01-18-2016, 01:07 AM   #2129
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
After chatting with a girl online for a few days we decided to meet and went out on a date tonight. After having good conversation and dinner, she asks me if I can lend her $200. Seriously!?!
I sincerely hope you didn't! Lol. No normal person would ask that, especially on a first date, even if you had been talking a bit before. Shit, I've been with my boyfriend over a year and I could never straight up just ask him for $200. I hate asking anyone for anything.

Side note - I'm pissed at my boyfriends ex, and her planning, or lack thereof! She always seems to never know what's going on with her schedule, is late replying or doesn't reply at all. They maintain a decent relationship for the sake of their kids, but man, sometimes it drives me insane. On Fridays when Jon is supposed to get his kids, he never knows when he is getting them because she's all over the place with times and then even if she gives a time she ends up an hour or so late, sometimes more or less. Half of the time, we pick them up after meeting half way and they get into the car and say they didn't eat dinner (mind you this is like 8 PM, well after dinner time). Sunday nights when the kids go back with her, it's the same deal. Sometimes she picks them up, sometimes they meet half way, or sometimes if she is too busy watching football, Jon has to bring them all the way home which is a good 30-45 minute drive. Which is great and all, because he is the dad, he is responsible too and he should help out when he can, she is lucky he is such a nice guy. But she just seems completely oblivious and majorly selfish about other people's lives and plans, as if everything revolves around her. It's getting a bit annoying.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #2130
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I sincerely hope you didn't! Lol. No normal person would ask that, especially on a first date, even if you had been talking a bit before. Shit, I've been with my boyfriend over a year and I could never straight up just ask him for $200. I hate asking anyone for anything.

Side note - I'm pissed at my boyfriends ex, and her planning, or lack thereof! She always seems to never know what's going on with her schedule, is late replying or doesn't reply at all. They maintain a decent relationship for the sake of their kids, but man, sometimes it drives me insane. On Fridays when Jon is supposed to get his kids, he never knows when he is getting them because she's all over the place with times and then even if she gives a time she ends up an hour or so late, sometimes more or less. Half of the time, we pick them up after meeting half way and they get into the car and say they didn't eat dinner (mind you this is like 8 PM, well after dinner time). Sunday nights when the kids go back with her, it's the same deal. Sometimes she picks them up, sometimes they meet half way, or sometimes if she is too busy watching football, Jon has to bring them all the way home which is a good 30-45 minute drive. Which is great and all, because he is the dad, he is responsible too and he should help out when he can, she is lucky he is such a nice guy. But she just seems completely oblivious and majorly selfish about other people's lives and plans, as if everything revolves around her. It's getting a bit annoying.
Haha... Oh no, I didn't hand any money over. I paid for dinner, walked her to her car and left after that. The other part that sucked was I drove over an hour to go meet her for that experience. Lesson learned lol...

Sorry you have to deal with someone like that. It would be nice if she was more considerate. Good on your bf for dealing with it so well.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:33 AM   #2131
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My underwire came out and is stabbing me in the sideboob
Old 01-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #2132
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
My underwire came out and is stabbing me in the sideboob
I hope you were able to resolve this issue over the past two days
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:41 AM   #2133
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ISP. I am... displeased.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:43 AM   #2134
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I hope you were able to resolve this issue over the past two days
The immediate solution was to create a barrier with toilet paper. The longer to restuff the wire back in. The proper solution is a new bra. Vic Secret kind of failed me...will need to take a second look.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:02 AM   #2135
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The immediate solution was to create a barrier with toilet paper. The longer to restuff the wire back in.
This made me laugh so hard!
Toilet paper - nicely folded up in a thick protective wad - always is my choice remedy for this emergency too! The simple things in life....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:26 AM   #2136
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The immediate solution was to create a barrier with toilet paper. The longer to restuff the wire back in. The proper solution is a new bra. Vic Secret kind of failed me...will need to take a second look.
I have given up all pretense of femininity and just wear those plain, non-underwire boneless bras now. From online, anyway, as they don't sell them in my size, like, anywhere here. >_> I'm not sure if this is a win for practicality on my part or just depressing.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:59 PM   #2137
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Underwire is a modern torture device. Unfortunately.. women who are "blessed" with big boobs.. it is a necessity. Because of my belly, the wire either digs into my fat.. or it pokes my arms..

I spend hours trying to find underwire bras that fit me just right. When I find them, I buy 5 or 6.. so to have spares...

I love bras with no underwire, but even with hand washing them, after a few months they start to stretch out from the weight of the breast and the girls start to sag..
Old 01-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #2138
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Underwire is a modern torture device. Unfortunately.. women who are "blessed" with big boobs.. it is a necessity. Because of my belly, the wire either digs into my fat.. or it pokes my arms..

I spend hours trying to find underwire bras that fit me just right. When I find them, I buy 5 or 6.. so to have spares...

I love bras with no underwire, but even with hand washing them, after a few months they start to stretch out from the weight of the breast and the girls start to sag..
They only piss me off when they start to poke through the bra and then I get poked even more, lol. Sucks.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:26 PM   #2139
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Try Women Within's "Comfort Choice" bras....no underwire but good support. Very comfortable and easy to wash.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:26 AM   #2140
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

For a keurig for weekday mornings. Ran out of normal coffee. Tried one of the van hautte stupid vanilla hazlenut.

A, it is a cacophonous assault on my nose
B, it tastes like chemicals
C, my stomach is twitching from two sips
Old 01-27-2016, 06:06 AM   #2141
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
For a keurig for weekday mornings. Ran out of normal coffee. Tried one of the van hautte stupid vanilla hazlenut.

A, it is a cacophonous assault on my nose
B, it tastes like chemicals
C, my stomach is twitching from two sips
Lame. Flavored coffee sucks, always. I brought my keurig in to the office after I got a nespresso for instant pod coffee at home. **sips from mug of green mountian dark magic coffee**

Old 01-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #2142
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Lame. Flavored coffee sucks, always. I brought my keurig in to the office after I got a nespresso for instant pod coffee at home. **sips from mug of green mountian dark magic coffee**
I literally read this as 'coffee flavoured coffee' twice and was so confused.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:48 AM   #2143
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
'coffee flavoured coffee'
I trust the likes of Starbucks & co. to invent something like that!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:41 PM   #2144
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The look and attitude I received from the pickup clerk at a local Mexican restaurant when I asked for extra pico de gallo and NO guacamole for my order.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #2145
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My boss agreed to do a project before he knew the scope of the work, which is a dumb move. That being said.. it is not that bad of a job... it is basically breaking down large stacks of paper into smaller filles.. basically sorting them.. to then create an electronic copy of the papers. So my boss and supervisor just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to break these stacks down. As they guy repeatedly tells them.. this is just my way of doing it there is no set way.. do it however you think is best. So i say.. why dont we just sepatate everything by client name and or invoice number.. once that is done.. everyone can grab a stack and then separate that by emails. Transmittal letter, etc. Then scan. So in then end... i have most of the stacks to sort through and organize.. so that they can then scan.. it is not rocket science.. why did they take so long to figure it out..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #2146
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
it is not rocket science.. why did they take so long to figure it out..
Because they're administrators. To quote a friend of mine (who has an M.A. in solid waste management): "It's not just the cream that floats to the top."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 09:44 PM   #2147
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am stuck waiting for a train that is going .001 miles per hour.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:13 PM   #2148
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm pissing me off today, mostly.

I was just far too unassertive and anxious when the Uber-man (yeah, right) insisted that the GPS said my house was at the opposite end of the street to where it actually is -- the one time I knew where I was. And I was overly embarrassed about being geographically challenged, to the degree that I can't tell you how to get to chez moi if you're not 2 streets away and coming from the only direction I know. At least I was better at this in England when I could walk everywhere (<--- note to self: remember this).

This's the damn thing with neurodiversity -- some days you get to feel like you have this awesome brain that can do all the things; and other days you get to feel like a 5 year old with a bunch of exasperated adults around you, all over again. This does not do wonders for the ego.

Better plug in my confidence reinflator when I go to sleep.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:10 AM   #2149
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I hate that feeling!! I comfort myself with half the time I'll never see the person again, or that I am basicallly paying them to put up with my ineptitude (ie can't order coffee in the am without coffee and they stare at me patiently...that's why i go to the same coffee stores bc they memorize my orders and i don't have to adult)
Old 02-20-2016, 01:01 PM   #2150
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb 700!!!!!!!!!111

The Causal Male XL near my work is closing. With the one near my house long gone there will not be one anywhere close for me to get my fat-guy clothes in a manner consistent with creating an effect.
What the fuck is going on here? All I hear is how fat people are these days but stores' big & tall sections seem to be, unlike myself, shrinking and now fat guy stores are going out of business.

In the end I blame all of you for not shopping there enough. I don't mean the chain or fatty stores in general, I mean this 1 particular location in Burlington, MA. Nice going, everyone.

Tags
mad, pissed