Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2014, 09:41 PM   #10076
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
There's a local store that specializes in food stuffs from Canada and the UK... but the price for Jaffa cakes makes me crosseyed.
We have same problem in Belgium (where I currently work). Foods from home cost a fortune, if you can find them. There is a British store that has decent selection, but prices can be horrific. But sometimes you simply have to have the $2 can of A&W root beer!

If you are lucky, you will make friends with people who work at a US mission or are in the military. I would expect there would be PX stores (on US base) that sell US food at US prices. I have been lucky enough to tap into that network and get a taste of home at more reasonable prices on occasion.

- Chris
Old 10-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #10077
Carmella_Bombshell

Carmella_Bombshell can now change their title

$2 for a can of A&W root beer? O.o
Carmella_Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #10078
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Only the best midnight snack ever.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:32 PM   #10079
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chinese five spice salted caramels

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:41 PM   #10080
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmella_Bombshell View Post
$2 for a can of A&W root beer? O.o
How about $17 for a pint of Ben & Jerry's? Welcome to Australia, mate!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #10081
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dandies vegan marshmallows. They're actually delicious and the exact same texture as regular marshmallows and they taste even better, a tough more of a vanilla flavor. I'm excited to have my first s'more in 11 years.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #10082
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Only the best midnight snack ever.
addicting too... i never have some... its always the entire bag.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #10083
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

beef ramen (with hoisin, soy, and sriracha) as I listen to my Aggies beat BYU
Old 10-04-2014, 08:08 AM   #10084
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

TastyKake cinnamon rolls. Picked them up at the discount bread store. Pretty good.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:34 PM   #10085
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
TastyKake cinnamon rolls. Picked them up at the discount bread store. Pretty good.
Seriously I am eating one as I'm reading this! How ironic is that?!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #10086
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Seriously I am eating one as I'm reading this! How ironic is that?!
First time I've had them. I liked that they weren't sweet other than the topping.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #10087
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have some TastyKake chocolate cupcakes up in my cabinet now- I like them better than the Hostess brand.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #10088
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Maddox Turkey Steak, mashed Yukon golds, string beans, orange jello cake
Old 10-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #10089
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
And how was I not invited to this feast of goodness?
Old 10-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #10090
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Peanuts & Dried Banana Chips
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #10091
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

snickers w/almonds
Old 10-06-2014, 11:01 PM   #10092
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Never heard of this. Googled it, but still not sure... Is it a turkey breast cutlet? And is it good, or just healthy?
Old 10-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #10093
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Never heard of this. Googled it, but still not sure... Is it a turkey breast cutlet? And is it good, or just healthy?
Its a chopped and formed white turkey meat steak, in the form of a large square, about 3/4 inch thick. They use about 10% beef fat to give it some flavor. A different alternative to steak, but not necessarily healthy. Most people I know serve it with a cream gravy, though I've also used 57 sauce or Catalina dressing.

Maddox is famous in these parts for their skinless fried chicken and chicken-fried bison*.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 10-07-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Bison is best chicken-fried because its so damn lean.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:15 PM   #10094
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A small bag of pretzels and a apple cinnamon muffin.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:06 PM   #10095
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

A Krispy Kreme pumpkin cheesecake doughnut...sadly it wasn't as tasty as I had hoped.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #10096
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

snickers rocky road
Old 10-08-2014, 05:41 PM   #10097
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Little more roasted chicken
Old 10-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #10098
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
A Krispy Kreme pumpkin cheesecake doughnut...sadly it wasn't as tasty as I had hoped.

Their NY Cheesecake donuts are always good though. They recently had a banana pudding one that was awesome.

I will keep in mind about the pumpkin cheesecake one though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #10099
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Their NY Cheesecake donuts are always good though. They recently had a banana pudding one that was awesome.

I will keep in mind about the pumpkin cheesecake one though
We missed out on the banana pudding one! And I think there was a carrot cake too?? I usually love anything cheesecake, as does my son...but the pumpkin cheesecake was extremely runny and flavorless. Maybe it was the specific store we were at. Do try the Ghostbuster donuts they have this month! They are to die for!!!!!
Old 10-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #10100
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 116911

I eat the whole 4oz bag in ons sitting. Lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food