Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #10126
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

cheap del tacos del scorcho
Old 10-24-2014, 06:10 AM   #10127
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Breakfast this AM: Good Old Sausage Gravy on bread (shame it was not biscuits)..
Attachment 117099

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #10128
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

I'm on my second, sandwich of ham, cheese, mayo, and pepper. It almost doesn't even seem like a big lunch any more.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #10129
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, & Broccoli
Old 10-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #10130
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Candy Corn M&Ms
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #10131
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I know k8tee.. but I like to have you exercise your brain.

I'm on a pickled cauliflower kick. I'm experimenting with making my own pickled recipe.
I love spicy pickled cauliflower. Yum!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:02 PM   #10132
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing. I've the grumblies for something that doesn't take much brain power to make. Maybe I'll just surf the internet for a few more minutes..
Old 10-29-2014, 02:13 PM   #10133
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My husband and i typically joke about all products going pumpkin spice this time of year. I pointed out pumpkin spice oreos to him as a joke, for a chuckle.. Next time i look in the grocery cart, they're sitting there. He bought them, as a joke.. Well they are AWESOME! They taste like a really yummy pumpkin pie! (I don't like pumpkin pie texture) I'm happy that the joke turned out good.. nom nom nom

That's what i'm eating right now
Old 10-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #10134
Ohio Lady

You caught me red handed in the Tootsie Rolls right now
Old 10-29-2014, 06:19 PM   #10135
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
You caught me red handed in the Tootsie Rolls right now
I'll do anything for a bag of tootsie rolls.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:20 PM   #10136
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Antipasto sandwich:

lettuce, tomatoes, onions, roasted red peppers
pepperoni, ham, capacola, salami
provolone cheese
sweet (and aged) balsamic vinegar and olive oil, dashes of oregano and basil

on a fresh, baked this morning, 14-inch sub/hoagie/grinder roll.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #10137
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojodi View Post
antipasto sandwich:

Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, roasted red peppers
pepperoni, ham, capacola, salami
provolone cheese
sweet (and aged) balsamic vinegar and olive oil, dashes of oregano and basil

on a fresh, baked this morning, 14-inch sub/hoagie/grinder roll.
**drools**
Old 10-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #10138
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
**drools**
It was yummy!
Old 11-01-2014, 03:44 AM   #10139
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Glad you made it okay! Try usafoods.com.au , I get a lot of stuff there. It is very expensive but when I really need a fix it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Seriously, if a friend or family member were to send me a care package of things in the US that I can no longer get here, these would be #1 on my list. LOL. Hard to find Reese's of any kind here! Along with canned pumpkin to make pumpkin pie with (can't get canned pumpkin here!), pumpkin flavored ANYTHING (I miss pumpkin so much! Here they have a squash they call "pumpkin" but it's squash), Sprecher's Root Beer, Nilla Wafers, Velveeta cheese product, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Original/HoneyNut/MultiGrain Cheerios (they have them here but they are way different), Twinkies, Cheetos, graham crackers marshmallows and hershey bars for s'mores - and from the non-food category, Shout Advanced laundry stain remover, Secret gel deodorant, Tresemme 24 hour body conditioner, Q-Tips brand cotton swabs, Mucinex DM, and Always Overnights or Plus Size Maxis with wings! LOL. Things you never knew you'd miss until you couldn't get them anymore!
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #10140
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

A piece of beef jerky. I'm making a batch this weekend and the first round of trays was done when I woke up this morning.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #10141
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

My son's Halloween candy...I have to charge him a candy tax...can't be helped.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #10142
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
My son's Halloween candy...I have to charge him a candy tax...can't be helped.
I told one of my kids she would have to walk home Friday night if she wasn't willing to give up some of the candy she wouldn't eat anyway

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #10143
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We had some candy left over here at Chez Bomb, but no children. While the pets would be quite willing to help us dispose of them, neither the cat nor the dog can digest chocolate safely.

What to do, what to do?

*urp*

CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #10144
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Pancakes topped with cinnamon apples...and a glass of milk
Old 11-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #10145
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

About to meet up with the Mrs. at Cheddar's for her birthday lunch. We are both thinking Monte Cristos.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:11 PM   #10146
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
About to meet up with the Mrs. at Cheddar's for her birthday lunch. We are both thinking Monte Cristos.
Whenever I think Monte Cristo, my brain spawns the fixins for a Hot Brown. I don't have the fixins for a Hot Brown or a Monte Cristo, which is sad because all of the greasy spoons around here don't have a clue to make either.

I'm enjoying a bowl of Pace medium (with added Tapatio and ranch dressing) with a bag of Tapatio Doritos.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #10147
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a bowl of couliflower soup with avocado and garlick dressing :-)
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #10148
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

McRib. Maybe three.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #10149
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Cheddar cheese...the sharp stuff
Old 11-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #10150
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

I got Dominos coming. Both pizza and pasta.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food