Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #10176
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tuna salad kicked up with chipotle mayo and hot sauce.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #10177
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Home made Chicken and Noodles.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #10178
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Celery and peanut butter, and milk
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #10179
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Transgender cookies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (232.3 KB, 261 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #10180
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Kettle cooked chips and dip
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #10181
BCHolly

BCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BIG bag of chocolate m&ms xxx
BCHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #10182
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Snickers with Almond
Old 02-23-2015, 05:50 PM   #10183
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

at thanksgiving time i had some of the pop tart brand pumpkin pie flavor pop tarts. they were delish. of course they were a 'limited time only' thing and i have already eaten both the boxes that i had bought. i was at our local food lion store this week and found a generic brand of 'toaster pastries' in pumpkin. i was very excited and decided to try them.

they are ok. not as good as the pop tart version which was spiced-but you could still taste the pumpkin. this off brand is heavy on the nutmeg/spices and you don't really taste pumpkin. still the spice is ok to offset the sweet icing. i will eat the rest, but prob not get more.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:36 AM   #10184
BigCutieLily
Bunz

BigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A big bowl of homeade tortilla soup with a quesadilla on the side. Soo yummy ~
BigCutieLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:22 PM   #10185
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG!!!!!

I just ate the most AMAZING fricken thing!! OMG. I casually saw someone suggest on Pintrest to eat Hummus on a Triscuit with a pitted kalamata olive on it. It seems so simple. It's been a long time since I've had hummus but I bought all the ingredients thinking it would be a quick food to eat if I'm hungry and don't feel like doing a lot of prep. omg, so good. Dear Lord. I'm going to be buying and eating more of this. And what do you know, it's good for you!

***moving it up the top of the grocery list***

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:46 PM   #10186
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
OMG!!!!!

I just ate the most AMAZING fricken thing!! OMG. I casually saw someone suggest on Pintrest to eat Hummus on a Triscuit with a pitted kalamata olive on it. It seems so simple. It's been a long time since I've had hummus but I bought all the ingredients thinking it would be a quick food to eat if I'm hungry and don't feel like doing a lot of prep. omg, so good. Dear Lord. I'm going to be buying and eating more of this. And what do you know, it's good for you!

***moving it up the top of the grocery list***
This does sound good....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #10187
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieLily View Post
A big bowl of homeade tortilla soup with a quesadilla on the side. Soo yummy ~
Yummer! .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:53 PM   #10188
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a hankering for Potato Salad. I started it, hubs is finishing it.... and I'm waiting impatiently.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:22 PM   #10189
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing! Son came down out of his inner sanctum sanctorum and stole my popcorn, saying, "Saving your life, Dad."
Old 03-25-2015, 04:30 PM   #10190
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A slice of the cheesecake that I made on sunday. It was my first attempt and it actually turned out pretty well. It was a little soft when I first cut into it but I let it sit in the refrigerator overnight and then it was perfect.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:13 AM   #10191
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i just had a slice of cold pizza and a diet coke. breakfast of champions!
Old 03-26-2015, 12:09 PM   #10192
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vegan chocolate cake batter (leftover in the bowl) while the cake is in the oven.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #10193
BigCutieLily
Bunz

BigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieLily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just had a chicken salad sandwich with waffle fries from chick fil a. Always good
BigCutieLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:06 AM   #10194
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just had two apples with peanut butter and two Crackerbreads with cream cheese for dinner. Gawwwd it was good
Old 07-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #10195
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seaweed salad, Kimchi, scorpion roll (eel and tempura shrimp), spicy tuna roll and the obligatory california roll. Washing this down with mead (it was right next to the sake in the liquor store and had a bigger nerd factor so I went for it instead).
Old 07-26-2015, 05:41 AM   #10196
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cake! Someone in my household attended a cake baking/decorating class at our local bakery and came home with 4 cakes.

dwesterny: Some of that sounded good, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle that particular combination of food items, especially with a mead chaser. Hope you're feeling OK this morning.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:18 AM   #10197
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aside from the kimchi it was a pretty standard sushi meal. The mead was ok with it, not great. I'd like to find sparkling mead I think that might lighten the taste up.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #10198
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sea Salt Caramel Talenti gelato with Trader Joe's Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins
Old 08-20-2015, 09:09 AM   #10199
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Breakfast from Whataburger.

2 sausage, egg, and cheese on jalapeño cheddar biscuits. A potato, egg, and cheese taquito and a cinnamon roll. Fueled up and ready to do some work!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:35 PM   #10200
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Breakfast from Whataburger.

2 sausage, egg, and cheese on jalapeño cheddar biscuits. A potato, egg, and cheese taquito and a cinnamon roll.
That sounds a lot better than the granola bar I usually have.

Quote:
Fueled up and ready to do some work!
I hope you've about got it wrapped up so you can enjoy your days off!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food