Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-21-2015, 08:03 AM   #10201
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
That sounds a lot better than the granola bar I usually have.

I hope you've about got it wrapped up so you can enjoy your days off!
I am already off, I was fueling up for my training session at the gym. Although after we got thorugh with yesterdays MetCon work, I was wishing I had ate something more simple like a granola bar!
Old 08-21-2015, 09:56 AM   #10202
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chicken shawarma...so good.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:44 AM   #10203
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Breakfast - Peanut butter and honey sandwich with a 4 espresso shot latte.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 05:29 PM   #10204
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had Tim Hortons chili.

The inner foodee in me weeps in shame because it was gooood
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:50 PM   #10205
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

A giant red velvet whoopie pie.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:10 PM   #10206
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mini cornbread "loaf"
Old 09-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #10207
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Giant Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich!
Old 09-10-2015, 07:30 PM   #10208
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hawaiian Punch flavored licorice. Yes, it is as awesome as it sounds

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #10209
bbwvixen1

bbwvixen1 has said some nice things

Now: nothing
B4 going to bed: 5 cups of popcorn
bbwvixen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:25 AM   #10210
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Breakfast: a cup of ginger peach tea with cane sugar, toast & butter, soft boiled small egg and a mandarin.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:54 PM   #10211
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Funyuns .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:09 PM   #10212
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Well Im boiling a few eggs for egg salad, but I also want some leftover meatloaf, but maybe I'll save that for dinner. I also have a packet of instant mashed potatoes someone gave me and I want to whip those up and then make potato pancakes. But I also want a slice of chocolate cake that my dad gave me.

Basically, I want to be eating everything right now.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #10213
Rojodi

Potato cakes from Arbys. Was supposed to have 4, but the girl dropped one , so I quickly asked for curly fries.

I ended up with my deep fried potato goodness
Old 04-14-2016, 10:58 AM   #10214
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a very healthy lunch today. It was a salad … mostly croutons & tomatoes.

Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... and some cheese ... FINE, it was a pizza ... I ate a friggin' pizza.

Old 04-16-2016, 09:01 AM   #10215
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

A sausage burrito and a frappe. Yay McDonalds. Now I have to go be stuck at work. :P
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:18 PM   #10216
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This was what I ate at the picnic today, cheeseburger, nacho Doritos, Dr. Pepper, chocolate cupcake with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate cupcake with crushed (pea?)nuts. Sorry I ate half my dinner before I got my camera out, I was starving. :

Old 04-19-2016, 09:39 PM   #10217
CassieLyons

CassieLyons has said some nice things

Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Veggies in a Creamy Pesto Sauce over Zoodles with a Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie for dessert
CassieLyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:21 PM   #10218
Magebear

Magebear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagebear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Two packages of cheddar brats with spicy mustard, on pretzel buns.
Magebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:30 AM   #10219
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fresh glazed donuts. I have a love affair with all yeast raised bread products
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #10220
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mini pumpkin pies.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:55 AM   #10221
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
My mini pumpkin pies.
Ah yes the most wonderful time of the year is once again upon on us-pumpkin spice everhthing season! Hopefully the changing leaves and sweater weather will be coming soon.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #10222
Niceguy84

Niceguy84 has said some nice things

Fried bananas with ice cream and chocolate sauce!
Niceguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:46 PM   #10223
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

These look wonderful. My eyes told me they were tourtière at first because I'm sleepy. How'd they come out?

I'm having midnight Cheerios.
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:27 PM   #10224
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
These look wonderful. My eyes told me they were tourtière at first because I'm sleepy. How'd they come out?

I'm having midnight Cheerios.
They were deliciousssS!!!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:58 PM   #10225
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
They were deliciousssS!!!
You cannot go wrong with pumpkin
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food