Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #1326
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took this on the way home from my sister's place a couple hours out of town. We had an AMAZING Thanksgiving. The weather was gorgeous!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #1327
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fantastic. I so miss living in the mountains. This is going to be my new desktop wallpaper.

Gah. Cannot rep.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #1328
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great photo, surlysomething. Thanks for it!

No fall colours though. ;-) Ours out east are FANTASTIC this year!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #1329
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh ours are too. This was just a gap in the mountains where you could see the snow.

And thanks, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Great photo, surlysomething. Thanks for it!

No fall colours though. ;-) Ours out east are FANTASTIC this year!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #1330
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rep for termination dust.
Time for this greenhorn to pack it up and head back to the lower 48...

...well, if I hadn't done so already 14 years ago, I would.

I still miss Alaska sometimes.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #1331
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I-got-the-MOOBS-like-JABBA..jpg

hello! And just before another birthday to boot!!
Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #1332
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I took this on the way home from my sister's place a couple hours out of town. We had an AMAZING Thanksgiving. The weather was gorgeous!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Surlysomething again.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #1333
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Oh ours are too. This was just a gap in the mountains where you could see the snow.
Good! I'd hate to think the West was missing out on this year's line-up of fabulous reds, oranges and yellows.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #1334
Surlysomething

Old 10-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #1335
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to love TOONCES!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #1336
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #1337
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
Attachment 104815

hello! And just before another birthday to boot!!
made my day
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #1338
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This made me laugh so much and so hard.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #1339
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

'cause everyone needs pumpkins.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNWF-FxZ_wQ
Old 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #1340
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

How to catch a kangaroo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1vf_7DoLA
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #1341
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Late comment: This picture made me think of the journal entry by Capt. Meriwether Lewis as the Corps of Discovery crossed the Continental Divide into present day Idaho and Montana, in September 1805, when he referred to the Bitterroot Range as "those unknown formidable snow clad Mountains".

Sergeant Patrick Gass also wrote, "the most terrible mountains I ever beheld."

Source: http://www.3rd1000.com/history/corp/idaho.htm

Last edited by Fuzzy; 10-28-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #1342
Surlysomething

All I was thinking: Ohhhhh...pretty mountains *swerve*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Late comment: This picture made me think of the journal entry by Capt. Meriwether Lewis as the Corps of Discovery crossed the Continental Divide into present day Idaho and Montana, in September 1805, when he referred to the Bitterroot Range as "those unknown formidable snow clad Mountains".

Sergeant Patrick Gass also wrote, "the most terrible mountains I ever beheld."

Source: http://www.3rd1000.com/history/corp/idaho.htm
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #1343
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hollywood

Hollywood costume exhibition at the V&A!!! Pics are of Scarlett O'Hara's famous curtain dress and a rather arty shot of Spiderman (I realised at this point photography, even without flash, was possibly not allowed, so was very surreptitious!). I've reduced it in size for DIMS, but though dark, on my phone it looks kind of cool like he's actually moving! Also saw Harry Potter, Neo, Meryl Streeps sequinned Mamma Mia outfit, Indian Jones, Batman, Audrey Hepburn's and of course Dorothy's famous red shoes from the Wizard of Oz! BRILLIANT! And then of course I went to the shop (clearly the most important part of any museum visit, after the café)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scarlett.JPG (41.9 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg Spiderman.JPG (30.4 KB, 159 views)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #1344
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #1345
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fantastic!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #1346
Surlysomething

A friend of mine took this picture of False Creek in Vancouver on her walk to work today. I love my city.

Happy November!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 543159_10151109248151283_599557186_n.jpg (49.8 KB, 139 views)
Old 11-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #1347
Surlysomething

Just sayin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 535570_10151261751121865_85556610_n.jpg (28.2 KB, 111 views)
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #1348
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Just sayin'
I can't rep you yet, but I am cracking up. This is great.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #1349
Surlysomething

Haha. It's so me that it's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I can't rep you yet, but I am cracking up. This is great.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 AM   #1350
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ObioDLpm9W...kieMonster.jpg

best cake ever
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries