Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-14-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Elbow Dimple?

yes or no?
http://www.imaginginsider.com/?p=41375
did i find one?

(let's hope this doesn't end up on verfatwomen)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's a cute dimple picture which I shall steal and put on my site.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #3
Stealth
King Pointless Long posts

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol dimpleriffic.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was looking through those pics yesterday, I KNEW that was one of you!

And yes I can see dimples!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, and they're even more dimply when the arm is "un" folded.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I was looking through those pics yesterday, I KNEW that was one of you!

And yes I can see dimples!
oh, i'm not saying that one WAS of me---just trying to see if I finally ID'd the elusive elbow dimple.

What do you mean, AM? I may need a primer b/c I'm not up on my lingo, etc.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Where's Ned? You'd think he'd be all over this. He's like the elbow dimple expert.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

we do need an expert, agreed! i can't even tell if that's what an arm dimple looks like! I need a scientist of the subject to show me a dimple in its natural habitat.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:57 AM   #9
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She's pulling back her right arm which is on the table and the elbow is dimpling because of that. However, her left arm looks thick enough to dimple naturally from bending it.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:00 AM   #10
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just sayin'...

That woman has such a beautiful feminine shape, soft sensual skin, voluptuous breasts and an intriguing cleavage tattoo, the elbow dimple is only one facet of her attractiveness. Telling by her posture, I suspect this woman is poised, elegant when she so desires, intelligent and articulate, yet earthy; she seeks only what other humans seek, companionship and admiration. Her body looks as though it longs for a soft yet firm embrace, gentle caressing, intense passion, focused affection. I would venture to guess that she is respected and loved by her friends and other people important to her.

Maybe Im just reading too much into a picture of some anonymous woman.

Stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote