Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default new high capacity bathroom scale for sale!

I'm selling the scale for a friend. Paypal only, domestic (U.S) only. It's very heavy, so shipping is $12. The scale costs orignally $44, I'm selling it for 22 plus shipping. It can handle up to 440 lbs, also weighs in kilograms (up to 220 kg)

here are more specs:

Product Features
Scale uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) based on a person's height and weight
High quality impact resistant tempered glass platform
Accurately measures in 0.25 lb or 0.01 kg increments using high precision strain gauge sensors
Easy to read bright display
User mode for male, female or athlete (3 button easy operation)

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is a great deal and mega cheap. I'm suprised no one is grabbing this one!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #3
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would have, but you said domestic US only. What weight is the scale?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
MissToodles
dead peasant

7 pounds. Let me look into international shipping. I don't want it to arrive overseas broken.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #5
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ahhhh I just bought this exact scale from Amazon last week!
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #6
MissToodles
dead peasant

Shameless bump
Old 06-28-2007, 02:18 AM   #7
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sent you a pm
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:14 AM   #8
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Are you ever going to ship the scale?
I try contacting you and you ignore my emails...........I paid for it July 3rd, and you just ignore my attempts to contact you. Either ship it or issue a refund please, this is ridiculous.
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote