Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Colleen Camp on ENTOURAGE!!

NOBODY but me saw this?!! It'll be on tonite again on HBO probably... the Kevin Dillon character has had a crush on the Lisa Rinna character for 15 years. He's finally famous enough to interest her, and she still looks celebrity-buffed despite being somewhat older than 'Drama'. So Drama brings along Turtle, the low man on the totem pole, 'cause Rinna says she's got a hot girlfriend for Turtle. Who turns out to be played by Colleen Camp, who's been the pretty blond in apparently a bunch of flicks like DIE HARD and APOCALYPSE NOW, I dunno. Except now she's like a WeightBoard wetdream. I was sitting watching all this with my rather glamorous supersize neighbor the Lawyer/Witch, and it's like, the borders between Cable Television and the Internet are becoming very porous all of a sudden. She's saying, "I wish they'd had this show when I was 14 and I could've found out what guys are REALLY like... would've saved me a whole lotta trouble..." This is really the Celebrity Weightgain Fantasy we've all been waiting(or wanking)for all these years!!
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #2
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default i saw it and it was great

she looked great....it was fun to watch that's for sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
NOBODY but me saw this?!! It'll be on tonite again on HBO probably... the Kevin Dillon character has had a crush on the Lisa Rinna character for 15 years. He's finally famous enough to interest her, and she still looks celebrity-buffed despite being somewhat older than 'Drama'. So Drama brings along Turtle, the low man on the totem pole, 'cause Rinna says she's got a hot girlfriend for Turtle. Who turns out to be played by Colleen Camp, who's been the pretty blond in apparently a bunch of flicks like DIE HARD and APOCALYPSE NOW, I dunno. Except now she's like a WeightBoard wetdream. I was sitting watching all this with my rather glamorous supersize neighbor the Lawyer/Witch, and it's like, the borders between Cable Television and the Internet are becoming very porous all of a sudden. She's saying, "I wish they'd had this show when I was 14 and I could've found out what guys are REALLY like... would've saved me a whole lotta trouble..." This is really the Celebrity Weightgain Fantasy we've all been waiting(or wanking)for all these years!!
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

nope, i watched it. it was as depressing as most fatgirl cameos usually are.
turtle and drama go on a double date, drama's with the 'hot' girl (lisa rinna...if you're not familiar, picture an exhumed mummy or a walking piece of beef jerky), and turtle - ! - gets stuck with her old & fat friend! haw haw!
whole date the fat friend is being gross and obnoxious (of course!) and turtle is practically barfing in his lap over having to hang out with her, and eventually drama has to promise to be turtle's slave for life if he'll just stick around and talk to the fatty while drama nails lisa rinna. BUT! OMG! lisa rinna picks TURTLE to nail at the end of the date, and DRAMA has to hang out with the fatty! BURN.

truly a leap forward for fat women everywhere.

ned, i don't get your friend's reaction to the show, at all. she would have found out what guys are really like? shallow assholes who like sticking their dicks in dried up corpses and would rather die than be seen with an overweight date? she didn't know that already?
ah well.

Last edited by elle camino; 07-02-2007 at 02:39 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #4
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Gotta admit I'm curious. First time I remember Miz Camp registering was as the hippie mom (to Frederic Forrest's sandal-wearing dad) in Valley Girl. She was Hollywood full-breasted back then, but from her penchant for playing comedy, she was more than just a pin-up actress even then.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:08 PM   #5
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

well she definitely IS fatter. all i remember her from is the Clue movie, and she's probably put on about a bill since then. maybe a little less.
so from a 'hey neat she's fat now' perspective, i guess it would be fun to watch for a few seconds - but the whole thing was really derogatory and shitty towards fat women. like, something i don't see how a person who admires fat women could possibly enjoy watching.
but hey that's just me.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
well she definitely IS fatter. all i remember her from is the Clue movie, and she's probably put on about a bill since then. maybe a little less.
so from a 'hey neat she's fat now' perspective, i guess it would be fun to watch for a few seconds - but the whole thing was really derogatory and shitty towards fat women. like, something i don't see how a person who admires fat women could possibly enjoy watching.
but hey that's just me.
Yeah, Ned's post wasn't pointing out the story line, it was solely about her weight gain and how it would be of interest to those into the celebs morphing out over the years.

Good to know more to the episode though, but doesn't change that fact that seeing her in such a big weight change would be of interest to most gain watchers, regardless of the context of her appearance.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

being pretty naive about the whole gaining predilection, i just figured it was more about 'hey he/she's put on weight, isn't that wonderful?', as opposed to 'hey, he/she's put on weight - now let's watch people ridicule him/her!'.

the whole thing just made me uncomfortable. i wish it was up on tv-links.uk so i could show the hbo-less what i'm talking about.

on the plus side, however, in once scene she's wearing a truly foxy pink corset.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #8
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Witch Reaction

Quote:
nope, i watched it. it was as depressing as most fatgirl cameos usually are.
turtle and drama go on a double date, drama's with the 'hot' girl (lisa rinna...if you're not familiar, picture an exhumed mummy or a walking piece of beef jerky), and turtle - ! - gets stuck with her old & fat friend! haw haw!
whole date the fat friend is being gross and obnoxious (of course!) and turtle is practically barfing in his lap over having to hang out with her, and eventually drama has to promise to be turtle's slave for life if he'll just stick around and talk to the fatty while drama nails lisa rinna. BUT! OMG! lisa rinna picks TURTLE to nail at the end of the date, and DRAMA has to hang out with the fatty! BURN.

truly a leap forward for fat women everywhere.

ned, i don't get your friend's reaction to the show, at all. she would have found out what guys are really like? shallow assholes who like sticking their dicks in dried up corpses and would rather die than be seen with an overweight date? she didn't know that already?
ah well.
She was talking about all three seasons as a whole. Colleen looked so damn good that the whole 'rim job' thing didn't bother me. The character Drama is kinda anal retentive and usually gets his comeuppance...
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

I saw the show and I thought she was great....

What I DID Think was nice was that they didn't mention her weight and Turtle's issue seemed more with her age than anything else....Drama was totally excited that this girl gave the BEST RIM JOB in L.A. too!

I don't think she was any more obnoxious than Lisa Rinna's Character to be honest.

I liked seeing the fattie on the show!

XOXOX

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #10
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

yeah the rimjob part didn't bug me either, for whatever reason. who cares.
but i don't think the gag was about her being old, since lisa rinna is the same age and at the beginning of the date turtle was all 'wow she's old. but she's hot'.
so yeah. plus the part on the boardwalk where she walks in front of him and he basically pukes on his shoes? not about her age.

but hey, it's entourage. it's about shallow people in shallowtown, USA. i don't expect much besides pretty white teeth and occasional funny stuff.

Last edited by elle camino; 07-02-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:46 AM   #11
hortoen

hortoen has said some nice things

there have been a few Colleen Camp pics in this thread
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...amp#post369194

she has gained some weight, surely
hortoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:09 AM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortoen View Post
there have been a few Colleen Camp pics in this thread
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...amp#post369194

she has gained some weight, surely
Yes, she has indeed gained weight.

And don't call me Shirley.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #13
Dj Zulu
The Fat Kid Loves Cake

Dj Zulu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDj Zulu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The show is a guilty pleasure of mine, I love it! I was sorta bothered how they portrayed her, and Ella even pointed out that she hates that many fat characters are casted as obnoxious.

But even I liked the tossed salad reference, OH MY!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:55 AM   #14
hortoen

here is a scene at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1cY7n9bJZE

WOW Colleen Camp
Old 07-04-2007, 04:22 AM   #15
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
but hey that's just me.

I can't rep you again yet (f*ck.)... but would if I could for that last statement.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:36 AM   #16
hortoen

here are some attached pics showin Colleen Camp in the movies
"Trapped" from 2002 and in "Material Girls" from 2006
It's really amazing how much weight she put on in that time
I had a crush on her in my youth when she playes the French maid Yvette in clue and it's really awesome to see how big she has become nowadays .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cc4.jpg (62.5 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg cc3.jpg (56.5 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg cc2.jpg (69.3 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg cc1.jpg (67.5 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg cc2002_1.jpg (53.2 KB, 276 views)