Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #1
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking The AMAZING and TRUE Belly Button Depth Contest

Yep, you read it correctly!

I had a pool party this past Sunday and some of the guests were girls you all know and love!

I don't know HOW we started talking about this, but someone said that they had the deepest belly button EVER...and then of course, we had to find out if that was true! LOL

We sent a willing FA into the house to get some lubrication and measuring devices....(Grapefruit body lotion and straws!) and all I can say is "Let the games begin!"

The first to Measure was Cindy G. She did Fair, but.....since she CLAIMED to have the deeptest BB in the world, she did not impress me!

(All pictures are taken of the staw that was CUT at the point of deepest insertion)

This was Cindy's Straw!

Then I measured.....Here is MY STRAW - Deeper than Cindy's that's for sure!!!!

Then, Summer got in the game and this was her straw! A TINY smidge smaller than mine!

Then Sable decided she wanted to play and this was her VERY MUCH LOOSING straw!

A last minute entry by Lilly was the suprise winner of the day! Until Lilly stuck her straw into the game, I was the winner by a hair over Summer a close Second, by Lilly took the prize!

Here are all of us with our winning and losing straws...two different shots of the straws!

Some of the other party guests were grossed out by our contest...but it was all in fun!

Hugs,

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #2
Matador_stories

Matador_stories has said some nice things

very nice your stomach is gorgeous.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 07-03-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Thread with link was approved today, removed the link from this post as it was off topic.
Matador_stories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:00 AM   #3
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

That was probably one of the best parties EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:13 AM   #4
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I would have loved to have been there... LOVE deep belly buttons...mmmm xx
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:48 AM   #5
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Lol.... I could never have taken part, I am so squeemish about my belly button being touched, let alone something inside it. It hurts inside my tummy
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:48 AM   #6
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think this game could spread to the internet...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #7
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I think it should, lets find the person with the deepest belly button....
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:23 AM   #8
Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
I think it should, lets find the person with the deepest belly button....

LOL, I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone with a deeper belly button that Lilly! It was amazing!!!!!!

XOXOX

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 07-03-2007, 06:24 AM   #9
Deidrababe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Lol.... I could never have taken part, I am so squeemish about my belly button being touched, let alone something inside it. It hurts inside my tummy
Yeah, that was the reaction from some of the girls....Ann Marie felt that way and could hardly watch the whole thing! LOL

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 07-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #10
cazagordas

cazagordas has said some nice things

WOW!

what a group of gorgeous girls!!... and Summer... you're a Goddess!!
cazagordas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yup, the party was pretty nifty. It was too cold to swim (though a few of us tried... jumping off the diving board once was enough for me), but it was nice to finally meet people from the boards

That's me standing off to the right in the first group picture Proof!

=Divals
Old 07-03-2007, 02:35 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, this contest is what actually got me moving out the door at the party... I was squealing. I have a sensitive belly button, and it's not deep at all, so the site of straws being shoved in there was enough to make my skin crawl. UGH!!!

However, I'm the one who suggested it would be excellent WB fodder and should be a post. Hope you at least enjoyed it!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #13
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never tried a straw, lol, but I can fit a whole Qtip/Cotton Bud in my belly button!! i rock like that!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:53 PM   #14
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I've never tried a straw, lol, but I can fit a whole Qtip/Cotton Bud in my belly button!! i rock like that!

I just tried that, lost the damned Qtip and had to go chasing it with tweezers. Dang.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:54 PM   #15
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can fit Dakota Fanning in my belly button!

I kid, I kid!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:55 PM   #16
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
I can fit Dakota Fanning in my belly button!
I'd sooo pay to watch that.

Is that wrong?
Old 07-03-2007, 03:29 PM   #17
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Interesting thread

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #18
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Yeah, this contest is what actually got me moving out the door at the party... I was squealing. I have a sensitive belly button, and it's not deep at all, so the site of straws being shoved in there was enough to make my skin crawl. UGH!!!

However, I'm the one who suggested it would be excellent WB fodder and should be a post. Hope you at least enjoyed it!
Yeah, I'm with you and Pookie, AM. I'm wincing at the thought of anything penetrating my bellybutton, let alone something pointy and plastic *shudders*.

But the party looks like it was fun; wish I could've been there!

Gorgeous group shot, ladies!

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #19
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. That's a cute outfit I had on. I'll pair that combo up again, not bad.

Lots of fun that day 'cept for the few writhing on the floor at the sight of our belly button contest. Next, we'll use rolls of quarters - winner takes all.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #20
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

Lots of fun that day 'cept for the few writhing on the floor at the sight of our belly button contest. Next, we'll use rolls of quarters - winner takes all.
You looked super cute, as evidenced by the "shoe" pic!
Old 07-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #21
Deidrababe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Yup, the party was pretty nifty. It was too cold to swim (though a few of us tried... jumping off the diving board once was enough for me), but it was nice to finally meet people from the boards

=Divals

OH, it wasn't that cold!!!!! LOL

I was in the pool!!!! But...you know, my pool....I'm used to it!!!

LOL

Deeds

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 07-04-2007, 09:48 AM   #22
Deidrababe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

HELL Yeah! Bring on the Quarters!!!!!

Ooops, except, you'd win! GRRRRr.

XOXOXOX

Deeds

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 07-04-2007, 10:20 AM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post

=Divals
It was nice to have you visit! I have to say, it was a pretty low key party for the most part... and unfortunately it really was too cold to enjoy the swimming.

If you try a weekend event at HB sometime, it's a bit more "party" atmosphere.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #24
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would have loved to be there >_> I love swimmin'! It would be nice to go to a pool party where I'm not the only fat chick.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:02 AM   #25
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always suspected this is what all-BBW parties are like and now I have proof. Was this before or after the whipped cream fight?