Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #26
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Most of these pics are more candid shots, though, or personal pictures, and therefore don't have any sort of copyright. Would it still be that easy to get them taken down?
Ohhhhh yes. If the pictures used have not been approved by the subject, then it's direct violation of yahoo group's rules.

I read up on it, trust me.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:37 PM   #27
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

OH and by the way, ladies, this douchebag also has the pix posted on his own personal site:

http://veryfatwomen.fotoblog.co.uk/

He had the very same ones posted that he oh-so-graciously removed from that blasted yahoo group. Smug little bastard.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #28
gypsy
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I talked with this guy about 6 years ago, and I think he was just starting up back then. What I DO remember about our conversation was that he wanted to put up a tribute site to fat girls. A lot of the pics in group 6 seem to be the before pics from a bariatric surgery site.........I think he posts EVERYTHING he can find. It's almost admirable in a way.......:P
He was pretty goddamn smug in his answers to both myself and Berna. I don't consider that a "tribute" site in any way, shape or form. If he truly wanted a "tribute" he would have gone about things honestly - ie - at least ASKING the women he's got in his personal black book on the net if he could post their pictures. A douchebag, no matter how much you pretty it up, is still a douchebag, Phil.

Last edited by gypsy; 07-13-2007 at 08:44 PM.
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #29
Stu Gots
On Timeout

Stu Gots has said some nice things

I tell ya, nothing pisses me off more than a sick f*** like this guy who takes a woman's pic off some (any) website, and then posts it elsewhere on the Net... and then to top it off claims ownership of it!!

I don't post often here at Dimensions, but I've been frequenting this site for 7 years now. It's just that when it comes to perverted bas**rds like this guy who go around and prey on women like this, with hidden video cameras and/or still photo cameras at your local mall or just walking down the street, behind them on an escalator, etc., etc., etc. it just PISSES ME OFF!!!!

I watch for these motherf'ers whenever I'm out with my BBW wife and/or any of my very young daughters!

Women: I know you shouldn't have to do this, but because of perverts like this, you should always stay well aware of who's around, behind, or following you whenever you're out in public places or just walking down the street.

Cameras are extremely small these days and these are the gutless pricks who don't have the balls to approach a woman they're attracted to, like a REAL man, but prefer to secretly take their pics or videos and go home to pleasure themselves to them instead.
Stu Gots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:45 PM   #30
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

:: switches from small camera to hasty pen and paper sketches ::

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:42 PM   #31
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just found one of another Dims member, and have notified her.

Grrr.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #32
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you put it on the Internet, you're fair game. Harsh, but true.

By all means, get 'em removed if you want. Your prerogative. Personally, I can't imagine it's worth the effort.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #33
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IF YOU SEE THIS GUY, TAKE HIS PICTURE AND POST IT WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION! (From his photo album "pictures of our members".)

After all, turnabout's fair play, right?
fa02.jpg
Old 07-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #34
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I saw BBWMoon's pic in there.

This guy is a big.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #35
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
If you put it on the Internet, you're fair game. Harsh, but true.

By all means, get 'em removed if you want. Your prerogative. Personally, I can't imagine it's worth the effort.
I think you say this because it's not you, m'dear.

Yes, I know any photos I post can theoretically show up somewhere else. This is why any semi-racy photos I've posted have been in the clubhouse for SYSFADD. I figure anybody who's ponied up the dough to support Dims has a bit more of a clue than random people who come across the site, or wankers who troll around for pics and don't contribute anything. And just because it's easy to steal a photo and repost it doesn't make it legal or moral.

There's also the fact that some of these were so-called "candid" shots, i.e., BBWs going about their daily business of shopping, doing their cashier job, getting lunch, etc. Creepalicious.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #36
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
This guy is a big.
Nice Freudian slip there.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #37
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno, I think I'd be flattered - OK, maybe semi-flattered, semi-scared - if there was a Yahoo group built around my pictures. And even if that exists, I wouldn't bother going after 'em. Just ignore it, 'cause it's a losing battle.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:01 PM   #38
gypsy
gone

Quote:
I dunno, I think I'd be flattered - OK, maybe semi-flattered, semi-scared - if there was a Yahoo group built around my pictures. And even if that exists, I wouldn't bother going after 'em. Just ignore it, 'cause it's a losing battle.
Ugh. It's just creepy to the nth degree.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #39
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
Ugh. It's just creepy to the nth degree.
So's goatsex.org, hence why I ignore it.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #40
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

I'll take that as a go-ahead to put up the MINIIZTEHHAWT.COM site I've been planning. Pay no attention to that large dark-haired woman following you snapping pictures. Nothing to see here. Move along. Slowly. And unbutton your shirt while you're at it.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #41
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance Woman View Post
And unbutton your shirt while you're at it.
Don't think he won't do it.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #42
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance Woman View Post
I'll take that as a go-ahead to put up the MINIIZTEHHAWT.COM site I've been planning. Pay no attention to that large dark-haired woman following you snapping pictures. Nothing to see here. Move along. Slowly. And unbutton your shirt while you're at it.
I'm not wearing a shirt. Can you work with that?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #43
gypsy
gone

Quote:
So's goatsex.org, hence why I ignore it.
Or... do you? *Dr Evil pinky-to-the-lip*
Old 07-13-2007, 11:06 PM   #44
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
Or... do you? *Dr Evil pinky-to-the-lip*
On the advice of my pastor, yes.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:08 PM   #45
gypsy
gone

Quote:
On the advice of my pastor, yes.
Yeah, because we know how religious figureheads can be such wholesome people.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:10 PM   #46
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Even if none of the women 'went after the guy'..he is still wrong..and nothing flattering about it, no matter how many men say it is....pfffffft...

Maybe it is more about women speaking up here at Dims...just to make sure men know not all women want to be 'nice' when stuff like this happens......and..yes...there are a few creepy types that have crawled under the fence here at Dims Manor......heh..
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #47
gypsy
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
...just to make sure men know not all women want to be 'nice' when stuff like this happens
Yeah! I'll be damned if anyone here is under the impression that I'm ... NICE!

I think it's the air of entitlement that these guys feel that really gets my goat. Or my goatsex.org. Otherwise? I probably wouldn't give a flying fuck.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #48
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Even if none of the women 'went after the guy'..he is still wrong..and nothing flattering about it, no matter how many men say it is....pfffffft...
I didn't say it wasn't wrong, just that it's not worth the effort to make the guys stop. They get shut down, they go elsewhere. The pics are still on their hard drive.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #49
gypsy
gone

Quote:
I didn't say it wasn't wrong, just that it's not worth the effort to make the guys stop. They get shut down, they go elsewhere. The pics are still on their hard drive.
But... don't men tend to stay away from ... the Womanly Power of Nagging? Just so they don't have to deal with an infuriated harpy again?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:17 PM   #50
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And like I said, even if women did not go after him, they should vocalize their anger..sense of violation..whatever...somewhere...I know you know about vocalizing.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote