Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
mateo4531
On Timeout

mateo4531 has said some nice things
Default Reviving an Old Gwen Post

I was searching for this one today and I don't think it's on here anymore.

Does anyone remember a post by Gwen that when she went to donate blood they told her that she was too heavy for the chair they use for the patients? I always loved that story.

If anyone wants to add to this or if Gwen herself (fingers crossed) wants to say something about it...
mateo4531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Serious question: spank fodder? Someone was going to ask, so it might as well be me since I happened to be passing through your thread.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #3
mateo4531
On Timeout

Total spank fodder!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #4
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo4531 View Post
Total spank fodder!
LOL

I love that you were totally honest about that.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
mateo4531
On Timeout

Yeah! No need to be dishonest, right?

Gwen's a beautiful woman and I won't attempt to hide my fondness of her!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're welcome.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Carrie knows all.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:53 AM   #8
mateo4531
On Timeout

Thanks Carrie! You da best!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #9
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hehe...your picture and your words..you just wanna come straight out of your computer...dontcha...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #10
mateo4531
On Timeout

Leaping out of monitors is one of my favorite past times as a matter of fact!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #11
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mr. Cruise, I would admire you, if I were not slightly afraid of you.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #12
mateo4531
On Timeout

Mr. Cruise? Does that mean I'm crazy or that I look like Tom Cruise?

I'll take either as a compliment even though I don't care for the man.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:11 PM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like you better than Tom Cruise

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #14
mateo4531
On Timeout

Well aren't you just sweet as anything!

I like me better than Tom Cruise too! Woo!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #15
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

I know! Isn't he adorable?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM   #16
mossystate

Quote:
Mr. Cruise? Does that mean I'm crazy or that I look like Tom Cruise?

I'll take either as a compliment even though I don't care for the man.
I think I like your spunkiness.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:41 PM   #17
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm dubious.

I can easily see face-frying laser beams shooting out of those happy-puppy eyes of his.

As the smile...
never...
falters...
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #18
mateo4531
On Timeout

So much adoration from the ladies!

You better listen to her. I'm crazy as hell.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #19
mossystate

shhhhh..just keep feeding him gwen posts..will keep him...contained....somewhat..

*eta..ok...he is harmless, for he declared he was crazy...all is safe...
Old 07-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #20
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think Mateo is the Borg.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #21
mateo4531
On Timeout

If by borg you mean Bjorn Borg, then yes. That is my real name.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #22
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
So much adoration from the ladies!

You better listen to her. I'm crazy as hell.
I'm no lady, and I will beat your ass down.

Lately I've been irritated at being called Lady or, god forbid, "ma'am". Makes me feel old. I'm Some Chick.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #23
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

That is so hot............errrrrrrrrrrrr I mean hello

How are YOU doing?

Old 07-26-2007, 01:48 PM   #24
mateo4531
On Timeout

How YOU doin?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006_04_17_bjorn_borg.jpg (34.8 KB, 165 views)
Old 07-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^^who is that?