Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-31-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
bellyboy

bellyboy can now change their title
Default Achieving aspirations

When I was 170 lbs I saw a picture of this guy. I thought he was huge, and it's right about where I wanted to get to. Now 5 years later I weigh 245 lbs and I think I'm creeping up on him.

I was just wondering if you could have a general idea of how much I have to go before I'm as big, if not bigger than him?

And if I'll shape out in the same way?

Last edited by bellyboy; 08-01-2009 at 05:10 AM.
bellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Which is him and which is you?
Old 10-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
bellyboy

bellyboy can now change their title

I'm the first, he's the second. lol
bellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, at a guess you have a little more muscle bulk than he does, and I think he may have lost a bit of weight before that picture, or had been at that weight for a long time, hence the greater droopiness. So when you get to the same size your fat might look a little firmer, because your skin would be 'tighter' over it still. But to my eye you two look to have reasonably similar builds

I hope that helps

(Also I hope you've been enjoying the process!!!)
Old 10-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm terrible at judging weights, and have no idea if you'll end up with a shape that is similar to his.....but I still have to say that you look AWESOME!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
candie702

candie702 has said some nice things

WOW you two DO have very similar builds. You're belly fat looks firmer than his. That was my first impression. You are very, very cute looking btw.
candie702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
Fat Nat

Fat Nat has said some nice things

The guy on the right is an old friend of mine. I haven't seen him online for years sadly but he was at least 280 in that pic as I never knew him at a lower weight and that was taken after I first chatted with him! I've heard on the grapevine that he's substantially fatter these days.

Oh, and you've got a great belly by the way. I'm sure you don't need chivvying to get any bigger, but just in case you do, keep eating! hehe.

Nat
Fat Nat is offline   Reply With Quote