Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #51
mikey787

mikey787 has said some nice things

oooohhh where to start!! We'll I'll always eat the following:

1. Fillet Steak Cantonese Style on the Sizzler
2. Peanut Butter on buttered toast
3. Sausage and Hash Brown Barms
4. McDonalds Sausage Egg & Cheese Bagels (with Hash Brown)
5. Donner Kebabs (especially after a beer session)
6. Onion..... I just love the vegetable!
7. Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
8. Onion rings (or Onion Blossom if I'm in Florida )
9. Jam Doughnuts
10. Pepperoni/Chorizo

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #52
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Currently...in no particular order, other than Number 1 and 2... I don't eat red meat, so steaks etc...are going to b absent.

1: 'Thanksgiving...turkey,gravy,taters,etc...Always and forever my fave meal. Tommy's Joynt, here in SF makes this an everyday reality.

2: Super Grilled chicken nachos from Burrito Expresso, here in town. Half rice/half refried beans. Extra Jalapenos.

3: Tuna melt and tomato soup.

4Turkey) Chili dogs, lots of cheese, my home-made chili, or at least 'souped up' canned chili, in a pinch (I add chili powder, habenero sauce and garlic).

5: Chicken Noodle Soup, Campbells or Progresso isfine...after a super busy night,bartending at the club, I love the simplicity of soup.

6: Fried Chicken...See Number 1 regarding mashed&gravy, although I can do cole slaw in a pinch.

7: Tacos,Tacos,Tacos... I will get 1 of whatever chicken a particular place has,minimum. This bit me in the ass on dollar taco day at Poncho Villa, since they have 6 varieties (I'm not actually a very bug eater). I think i got through 5 of them.

8: Pie...I'm not really a fan of cake, but Pie...Pumpkin,Apple,Chocolate...MMM, Pie.

9: Chicken Broccoli/Shrimp&Mixed veggies/Sweet-n-Sour Chicken. I'll order one of these every time at a Chinese place.

10: Sushi...mostly rolls, Inari and Kappa Maki are faves, along with caterpillar,dragon and Anything with Unagi.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #53
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Um, and this...Man, that was a great 'Naner-split.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg perfect.jpg (65.2 KB, 217 views)

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #54
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. General Tso's Chicken
2. Arroz con Pollo
3. New York Steak (Medium)
4. Chicken Fettucine
5. Chicken Tikka Masala
6. Pizza (Pepperoni and Jalepenos with extra cheese)
7. Chorizo Burrito
8. Sushi
9. Chinese Broccoli and Chicken
10. Fish and chips
Old 01-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #55
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One of my absolute favourites is a tie between a Nando's Classic Rap Meal with Piri Piri chips and a home made, Ulster Fry done on the BBQ.
Quote:
The Ulster Fry is the national dish of Northern Ireland. It must never be referred to as a ‘fry-up’, but can be affectionately called a ‘heart-attack on a plate’ instead. It varies from the Full English by the judicious addition of soda bread and potato farls fried to golden crispness and a soft fluffy pancake to soak up the oozing yolk of a fried egg. The sausage can be beef or pork and it can be served with either black or white pudding if to your taste. No matter which way you serve it, an proper Ulster Fry is a vast plate of fried heaven that will keep even the biggest appetite sated all day.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #56
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

PIE. All nine kinds that Harold likes best!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #57
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord View Post
One of my absolute favourites is a tie between a Nando's Classic Rap Meal with Piri Piri chips and a home made, Ulster Fry done on the BBQ.
Omnomnom! That looks lovely
Old 01-10-2011, 03:34 AM   #58
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Ice Cream
Chocolate Cake
Caesar Salad
Fish
Turkey
Gambo
Pecan Pie
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #59
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wegman's has a really good birryani curry paste -- I've been in heaven since I've found that!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #60
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

There's a local BBQ joint, Brobecks, that's amazing for having southern style mustard sauce instead of the local KC style sauce.

So good with their baby back ribs!
Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #61
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinarian View Post
Wegman's has a really good birryani curry paste -- I've been in heaven since I've found that!
Wegmen's has good spicy tuna rolls and duck bacon.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #62
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
Wegmen's has good spicy tuna rolls and duck bacon.
I'm intrigued and wish to sign up to your newsletter!

What does duck bacon taste like? Comparable to (pork) bacon?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #63
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
I'm intrigued and wish to sign up to your newsletter!

What does duck bacon taste like? Comparable to (pork) bacon?
It does taste surprisingly like bacon. It's basically cured, hickory smoked duck jerky with a nice chunk of fat on it. Pricey though.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #64
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

whoops...posted in the wrong thread. My bad lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #65
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my homemade jambalaya!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #66
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
my homemade jambalaya!
I just ate...

now I'm hungry again...

Old 01-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #67
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
my homemade jambalaya!
Looks good, what you use for the meat(s)?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #68
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

1. Mac n cheese

2. Spinach pizza

3. Tacos

4. Potatoes. I love all kinds

5. Cheesecake

6. Any kind of pasta

7. Cheese

8. McDonalds chicken nuggets and fries w/ plenty of sweet and sour sauce for dipping.

9. Cinnamon sugar donuts

10. Moo Goo Gai Pan w/ fried rice
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #69
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Looks good, what you use for the meat(s)?
i think it might've been my best batch yet! i used johnsonville anduille sausage and boneless chicken breast. it's a slight pain but sooo worth the effort!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #70
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just ten???

1. Gamila, a delicious Moroccan dish usually made with lamb and chickpeas.
2. Kitfo, Ethiopian dish
3. Frank's Pizza
4. Pepperidge farm lemon cake (yummmmmmmmm)
5. Ramen Noodles cooked with a slice of cheese
6. Kay Wat, another Ethiopian dish with injera flour
7. Cashew chicken
8. IHOP pancakes
9. Carne asada tacos
10. Jerk chicken with rice
Old 02-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #71
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Everyone has a diff take on cacciatore, but the first pic is authentic made by a Roman nona, so I'm taking her passionate word that its legit. c1.JPG

2nd is my fave, well one of from her lol Melanzana caprese, good god

c2.JPG
Old 02-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #72
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Barbeque Meat Lovers pizza. Oh my God.
Lemon tart,
Tuna casserole
Shank soup, with plenty of lentily things and grains in it, and mashed potatoes.
Porridge,
Bruschetta,
Spaghetti Bolognaise,
Apple Crumble,
Chiken Parmigana,
White Chocolate and rasberry muffins.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #73
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

'reki Rump.

And it's sustainable because there's tons of it!

*hides*
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #74
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
'reki Rump.

And it's sustainable because there's tons of it!

*hides*
oh snap?!?!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #75
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
Everyone has a diff take on cacciatore, but the first pic is authentic made by a Roman nona, so I'm taking her passionate word that its legit. Attachment 90283

2nd is my fave, well one of from her lol Melanzana caprese, good god

Attachment 90284
Looks authentic to me! My nona was Napolitano and my nonno was Calabrese.

Olives in cacciatore is regional, much like Nona put raisins in a lot of things I'd never think of. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote