Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-03-2017, 03:13 PM   #5826
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post
Not the best picture and my expression is super derpy but...dress!
Wow great!!
Old 09-03-2017, 11:34 PM   #5827
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Very nice in deed
Old 09-04-2017, 04:00 AM   #5828
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You look amazing!
Old 09-04-2017, 10:50 AM   #5829
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love the dress.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:14 AM   #5830
Munchausen

Munchausen can now change their title

Man, you guys all take really good pictures. Nobody can say that Dims isn't a photogenic bunch.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #5831
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default It's been a while! ❤️

Pretty Little HomeGrown HomeTown Girl❤️
She Can Rise and Shine and She Can Hang All Night❤️
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2566.JPG (222.8 KB, 324 views)
Old 09-10-2017, 07:13 AM   #5832
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahLaughsAlot View Post
Very sweet and beautiful
Old 09-12-2017, 08:48 PM   #5833
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am starting to look pretty chunky
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:33 AM   #5834
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahLaughsAlot View Post
Very pretty smile!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:33 AM   #5835
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
You look lovely!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:36 AM   #5836
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

It's a little early for Halloween, but it was fun
Old 09-13-2017, 09:31 AM   #5837
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You're a cutey
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #5838
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You look astonishingly gorgeous!
Old 09-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #5839
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
You're a cutey
Thanks you guys
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:47 PM   #5840
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Beautiful picture and very nice hair cut
Old 09-14-2017, 12:13 PM   #5841
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

wow, beautiful!
Old 09-17-2017, 08:36 PM   #5842
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default John Deere and me

Our local grocery had this '50s-era John Deere tractor in front of their store as a display. Of course, I had to get some pix. I'm posting two of them - one of that beautiful old tractor, uncluttered by my image, and another, showing me standing proudly behind it, suspenders and all, as if it were my new Ferrari.

By the way, folks, it will be my 80th birthday in a few weeks (hint, hint).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg John Deere tractor Kowalski's September 17 2017.jpg (306.1 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg John Deere Tractor Kowalski's Robert-1.jpg (362.4 KB, 179 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #5843
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's a little early for Halloween, but it was fun
Scary. Like in a hot, sexy kind of way!
Old 09-18-2017, 08:09 PM   #5844
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why is it that some posts pics show up and others are blank?
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM   #5845
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 127992

I sent this in a text message to a friend. He says, "you have big hips"..."big and lucious hips" lol boys...

I was getting ready for work and that's my undershirt that goes under my scrub top 😋
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:22 AM   #5846
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Why is it that some posts pics show up and others are blank?
Because some people delete images they post at some point after posting them (usually pretty soon). For reasons.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:44 AM   #5847
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Because some people delete images they post at some point after posting them (usually pretty soon). For reasons.
For sure. I do that myself. But what I’m talking about is some posts that I see within minutes of them posting and I can’t see the picture but a day or two later someone will comment on them as they can still see them posted.

For example, Amy Jo posted on 9/13 and it was text only for me on that same day but Happily Married posted in regards to it on 9/18. I have noticed that with a few posts lately on the different picture threads. I was wondering if it’s just me or if that is a occurring thing.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:37 PM   #5848
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
For sure. I do that myself. But what Iím talking about is some posts that I see within minutes of them posting and I canít see the picture but a day or two later someone will comment on them as they can still see them posted.

For example, Amy Jo posted on 9/13 and it was text only for me on that same day but Happily Married posted in regards to it on 9/18. I have noticed that with a few posts lately on the different picture threads. I was wondering if itís just me or if that is a occurring thing.
Must be just you, I can see them fine and haven't deleted the photo yet. Sorry
Old 09-22-2017, 12:26 AM   #5849
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
For sure. I do that myself. But what Iím talking about is some posts that I see within minutes of them posting and I canít see the picture but a day or two later someone will comment on them as they can still see them posted.

For example, Amy Jo posted on 9/13 and it was text only for me on that same day but Happily Married posted in regards to it on 9/18. I have noticed that with a few posts lately on the different picture threads. I was wondering if itís just me or if that is a occurring thing.
Hmm. In that case, it could be your browser, one or more settings within your browser, plugins/addons, or the source site just not being on the ball right then.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:02 AM   #5850
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Must be just you, I can see them fine and haven't deleted the photo yet. Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Hmm. In that case, it could be your browser, one or more settings within your browser, plugins/addons, or the source site just not being on the ball right then.
Hmmm. It must be something on my end then. Tad, Loopy, any ideas?

Tags
pictures, recent