Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #1
Tyna

Tyna can now change their title
Default How many SSBBW's here?

I have been lurking for awhile (I left a year ago and found my way back, lol) and I noticed the trend of 200-300ish, and I was hoping to find out is there any larger men/women out here? Or am I just too big for Dimensions, lol? I would give anything to be back to those weights, but fact is I am not. And right now I am feeling I am the biggest person I know. I am mobile to a degree (I need to take frequent breaks) so it is possible to leave the house, but I don't. I am 36, but I might as well be 96 the way I lead my life. I guess what I'm saying is, am I as abnormal as everyone says I am? I just want to know there is more out there like me, and I'm NOT alone. If by chance I am the biggest person here, I won't leave messages or reply to any boards anymore, but I will continue to peek now and again for a quick smile. I am 550,lbs.
Tyna
Tyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am an ssbbw on the larger side but couldnt tell you my exact weight sorry cant be more help but am sure I have heard of people around your size

hugs
Old 08-28-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: How many SSBBW's here?

Tyna, no you are not alone there are many SSBBWs on this forum. AND NO.... you are not the largest woman here! There are several women who have posted their weight as being higher than 550-lbs.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're definitely not alone here; perhaps still a minority, but not alone for sure.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're not alone. I'm an SSBBW. At least, for my height I am. I'm 340 lbs. Just weighed this morning
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

I am 600lbs give or take a couple of lbs... But I am also 6ft tall

See your not alone
ShazzyBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in the club. 385ish.
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are certainly not alone. 5'8 1/2 and 400 lbs. here.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

What do we get if we guess the correct number? No im just kidding. But What weight or size is correct for a ssbbw? I think i am.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It depends on your height but if you're average height, generally 350.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 08-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #11
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It depends on your height but if you're average height, generally 350.
Ok, I guess im not. I wear a 24-26 Which is kinda the end of the line at the plus size stores, so i'm guessing im borderline.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 AM   #12
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

363lbs (165kgs) but am a lil bit taller at 5'6
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie69 View Post
Ok, I guess im not. I wear a 24-26 Which is kinda the end of the line at the plus size stores, so i'm guessing im borderline.
I think I might be borderline too because of my height. It doesn't matter to me, whatever my weight I'm big, beautiful and a woman.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 08-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #14
waynelampard

waynelampard can now change their title

Is size 24, size 11 panties, 44 DD, at 5 six, considered ssbbw? just wonderin.
waynelampard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #15
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelampard View Post
Not really. That's around what I am.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelampard View Post

I wear that but only stand 5'4"....and I'm sometimes called "small" in this world.

So no.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
JennaVonDell
Jenna VonDell

JennaVonDell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJennaVonDell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ssbbw

Oh yea, I'm 434 lbs as of today. Always fluctuating up and down and up again.
JennaVonDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #18
kvk

kvk has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaVonDell View Post
Oh yea, I'm 434 lbs as of today. Always fluctuating up and down and up again.
Me too, by quite a lot. I go from between 280 to 360, at the larger end of that now.

You're not alone x
Old 09-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
Aria Bombshell
Bombshell Member

Aria Bombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAria Bombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAria Bombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm definitely a SSBBW
Aria Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #20
Lalazuu

Lalazuu has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyna View Post
I have been lurking for awhile (I left a year ago and found my way back, lol) and I noticed the trend of 200-300ish, and I was hoping to find out is there any larger men/women out here? Or am I just too big for Dimensions, lol? I would give anything to be back to those weights, but fact is I am not. And right now I am feeling I am the biggest person I know. I am mobile to a degree (I need to take frequent breaks) so it is possible to leave the house, but I don't. I am 36, but I might as well be 96 the way I lead my life. I guess what I'm saying is, am I as abnormal as everyone says I am? I just want to know there is more out there like me, and I'm NOT alone. If by chance I am the biggest person here, I won't leave messages or reply to any boards anymore, but I will continue to peek now and again for a quick smile. I am 550,lbs.
Tyna
i am an ssbbw too.
Lalazuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #21
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

I'm over 400 and still getting bigger.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #22
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Count me in. I am 5'3 and 340.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #23
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why do I feel like this was just a way to get people to post their weights? lol. I'm definitely an SSBBW.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:11 AM   #24
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Why do I feel like this was just a way to get people to post their weights? lol. I'm definitely an SSBBW.
it's just something about numbers that makes it extra special

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #25
ssbbwpear

ssbbwpear has said some nice things

I'm definitely one - 450 as of yesterday!
ssbbwpear is offline   Reply With Quote