Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-22-2017, 04:49 PM   #4051
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am pretty sure I had chatted with him a few years ago of FF or here I don't remember which.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:17 AM   #4052
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In this crazy year for weather, after a cold snap earlier in the week and a nice day yesterday, we got a small snow storm this morning. First snow melted and then froze into ice in places, and that got covered with more snow.

Walking to work, wife slipped on ice and has really hurt her wrist. She called home and I jumped in the car and picked her up and dropped her off at the emergency department, where she is now waiting to see if it is a sprain or break
Old 03-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #4053
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
In this crazy year for weather, after a cold snap earlier in the week and a nice day yesterday, we got a small snow storm this morning. First snow melted and then froze into ice in places, and that got covered with more snow.

Walking to work, wife slipped on ice and has really hurt her wrist. She called home and I jumped in the car and picked her up and dropped her off at the emergency department, where she is now waiting to see if it is a sprain or break
Slippery ice is the worst. I hope her wrist heals soon!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:51 AM   #4054
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Slippery ice is the worst. I hope her wrist heals soon!
Thanks! So far she knows that it is a break and the bone moved around. Waiting to see the surgeon type person to find out if they think they can set it, or will want to do surgery (emergency room doc indicated either was possible). Don't know yet how much of her arm will end up in a cast.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:12 PM   #4055
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh man, speedy healing to her!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:15 PM   #4056
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Oh how awful. I hope she gets through it quickly.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:41 AM   #4057
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Oh how awful. I hope she gets through it quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Oh man, speedy healing to her!
thanks for the good thoughts. Seems like they were able to align the break and push the radius back where Ir belongs, and the cast is below the elbow, so not as bad as it could have been. She is just having fun keeping the arm above her heart to minimize swelling. All stuff that should heal up in due course.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:06 AM   #4058
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
thanks for the good thoughts. Seems like they were able to align the break and push the radius back where Ir belongs, and the cast is below the elbow, so not as bad as it could have been. She is just having fun keeping the arm above her heart to minimize swelling. All stuff that should heal up in due course.
Sorry to hear about your bride's misfortune. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:23 AM   #4059
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I hope she heals quickly!
Old 03-27-2017, 12:16 PM   #4060
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

It was really icy in some parts here again this morning - our driveway was a skating rink!

Hope you and your wife could keep off the ice this morning.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:10 PM   #4061
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sorry to hear the news Tad wish her a speedy recovery.
That is one of my biggest fears slipping on the ice.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #4062
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
It was really icy in some parts here again this morning - our driveway was a skating rink!

Hope you and your wife could keep off the ice this morning.
She is still at home today. I might drive her to work for a part day tomorrow, we'll have to see ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Sorry to hear the news Tad wish her a speedy recovery.
That is one of my biggest fears slipping on the ice.
She has a bad history with ice, right back to her teenage (thin) years where she damaged her knees and ankles on icy stairs. It sounds odd but I'm almost happy that it was a broken wrist rather than more damage to her knees -- I think the wrist is worse in the short term but probably has less long-term impact :-/

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy