Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 01-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question BBW musicians in contemporary music

Of course the first that comes to mind is Adele (although she's arguably just cherub faced). And perhaps even Patricia Day of the Horrorpops (almost! ) and of course Louise Post from Veruca Salt got pretty hefty at one point!

Who else is there!? There has to be a few out there!
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I thought of Beth Ditto and Kelly Clarkson off the top of my head.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
LOVE Beth Ditto and her IDGAF attitude. Anytime I see her, by the end of the show, she's in bra and panties, prancing around on stage, and the crowd goes WILD.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

How about Amber Riley of Glee?
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Bananaspills

Bananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 club

Jill Scott! I think she's gorgeous too...
Bananaspills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #6
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ann Wilson of Heart is still around. They went on tour last year from what I've read online.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
Delightfully Peculiar

Delightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDelightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Meghan Tonjes http://youtu.be/Dlty4-wrS1Q
Delightfully Peculiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Me, once my band catches on and becomes famous. So, like in a year, right?
Old 01-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #9
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

I saw a band, Girl in a Coma, play a terrrific set a couple nights ago. They're a trio of bad broads who skew to the real-sized and BBW-sized side of body things:

Also, there's Latifah. And Angie Stone.

I heard the latter lost a lot of weight, or yo-yos some, but I remember her like this:

Seems to be a little more body diversity amongst LGBT and "non-white" artists. I also think genre's got something to do with it. Certainly not a statistical truth, but an observation that really goes places ...
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #10
Delightfully Peculiar

Delightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDelightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just wanted to throw in a little more Adele because she is just that great.
Delightfully Peculiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #11
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Ann Wilson of Heart is still around. They went on tour last year from what I've read online.
Yes i photographed her in concert last year as her band supported Def Lepard and she is definitely a bbw
Old 01-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here is my pic of Ann Wilson from Heart

IMG_4372 by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr

Last edited by MystifyMe; 01-27-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: pic wasnt displayed
MystifyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Basement Jaxx

Basement Jaxx (39) by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #14
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
If u see Kelly up close she is not really big at all, its just she is so tiny she appear bigger then what she really is.. i have photographed bigger girls then her who arent classed as bbws.

see here she is when i shot her last year, was expecting her to eb much bigger then this

Kelly Clarkson by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr

Last edited by MystifyMe; 01-27-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: wanted to add a pic
MystifyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #15
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Beth Ditto

The Gossip (13) by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr
Old 01-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Missy Elliott is definitely bbw

IMG_6534 by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr
Old 01-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #17
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Fatman Scoop

Fatman Scoop (19) by MystifyMe Concert Photography™, on Flickr
Old 01-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Linda Ronstadt -- she still rocks!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #19
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aretha Franklin: One of the greatest female singers ever

Shemekia Copeland: Another beautiful female with a beautiful voice

Stephanie Eulinberg: Drummer and vocalist for Kid Rock. (For those who lack powers of deduction, she's the one on the left :P)
Just to name a few.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #20
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightfully Peculiar View Post
Wow! She is really talented, and of course, beautiful. Thanks for this link.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #21
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightfully Peculiar View Post
Meghan is quite talented!

She looks like a girl that I dated 5 years ago...

I have a soft spot for musical artists or actresses that remind me of past exs or dates.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #22
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll add Canadian folk singer Rita McNeil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LesfYqwqvYo

The sound's better on this version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Eiw...eature=related

She's 67, still a SSBBW, and still performing.

She even has the Canadian equivalent of an FBI file.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...spying_080804/
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote