Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #2601
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You got it girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Thanks for backing me up, V!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #2602
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, here's for starters:

Excuse the overgrown beard.

But seriously... I want some ideas. My creative juices are feeling kinda drained today.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #2603
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good start! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks!
Old 07-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #2604
biggirlsforme

biggirlsforme has said some nice things

Hey bored girls...Attachment 45405
biggirlsforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #2605
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsforme View Post
Is it hot in here???
Old 07-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #2606
Violet_Beauregard

Wooo.....

Quote:

Oh hell yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
Is it hot in here???
Old 07-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #2607
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

But seriously... I want some ideas. My creative juices are feeling kinda drained today.
Good for starters
Will be waiting.. hehe
Old 07-06-2008, 12:37 AM   #2608
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Something from the other night. Without a working tripod it's seriously hard for me to get my face AND body in one shot. Hope this works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly1.jpg (110.0 KB, 1946 views)
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #2609
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Woah..
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #2610
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow! Very yummy...

Quote:

Very nice..
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:18 AM   #2611
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
I think I just had a mini-gasm...
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:20 AM   #2612
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I have to say that I DO so love the upper torso shot......that really is my favorite spot on a man....everything else just sorta tags along.....hey, got any "muscle shirts"? How about just a tank top or wife beater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Good start! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks!
Seconded

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #2613
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Something from the other night. Without a working tripod it's seriously hard for me to get my face AND body in one shot. Hope this works.
I'll help you with those pictures... and anything else you need, too.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #2614
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

ahem...the birthday girl in her birthday suit

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 02-28-2009 at 11:44 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #2615
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another image of lovely female nekkedness brought to you by adipositivity:

http://www.adipositivity.com
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #2616
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
ahem...hotness

hee hee

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO)
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #2617
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Ooooh, my goodness.

Sexy Bexy. *nods*

Happy Birthday.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #2618
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
That's mighty big of you to give us a gift on your birthday. Such a sweetheart.
If I could, Morrissey would be on his way to you right now. Instead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42zo8hbxR1g

Love this one.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #2619
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post

is that you? Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angel-1; 07-10-2008 at 08:56 PM.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #2620
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

i love this shot!! iiiiiiii want to do it!

Old 07-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #2621
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post

That whole site is amazing. The photography and composition are absolutely brilliant, and it's just one lady shooting a variety of models.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #2622
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Won't let me rep you - but how FABULOUS are those photos? Wonderful!

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #2623
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't think I've posted this one before . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00029.JPG (28.1 KB, 1522 views)

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #2624
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
is that you? Damn!!!!!!!!!!
Why yes it is, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
Thank you, Soup! Do it- it's so much fun! All you have to do is come to NYC (hee hee).

Last edited by sweet&fat; 07-10-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #2625
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
Won't let me rep you - but how FABULOUS are those photos? Wonderful!
Thanks- Substantia is so talented and always takes lovely photos!