Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #326
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

I really need to know where these panties are from cuz they are sexy as all hell!!! Or...it could just be the person wearing them...but in any case, do tell!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:56 PM   #327
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Arg! I wanted to post a pic. But I can't find it. I posted it it before but it was for a SYSFADD. Grrr I tell ya. Grrrr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
I really need to know where these panties are from cuz they are sexy as all hell!!! Or...it could just be the person wearing them...but in any case, do tell!
I believe these, as well as mine, are from Lane Bryant.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #328
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
Thanks ..... your sexy yourself there .......I am sure I bought them from Lane Bryant around valentines day a couple years ago.They are hot and comfy to boot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I totally have those panties! But in Pink, Purple, and baby blue.
I wish I would have bought all the colors they are great. Now you will have to sport yours in all the other colors.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #329
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
Here are my "ASS"ets

Wow - I approve....a lot.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:34 AM   #330
EasyRyder

EasyRyder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Here! Nudie.

Hey Pretty Lady, Care for some breakfast in bed
EasyRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:43 AM   #331
EasyRyder

I totally agree with bill36.....every woman on this or any Dimensions thread are definetly beautiful. To quote Wavy Gravy "We must be in Heaven man"
Old 08-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #332
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
Attachment 25230

sry about the lack of face, but its not like that gets naked
Let me do the maths
Cute face + pear shape =
Am I right
Old 08-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #333
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hola! Taken today.

Attachment 25153

Attachment 25154

Attachment 25155

My first belly pic.
your beauty is absolutly breathtaking!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #334
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technaut View Post
Let me do the maths
Cute face + pear shape =
Am I right

i think you're right!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:53 PM   #335
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Feeling a little more brave.

This is as naked as I'll ever be here. I promise this will be my last pic.
Attachment 25533

Last edited by mimosa; 09-29-2007 at 06:02 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #336
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's about as naked as anybody CAN get around here. Love it
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:58 AM   #337
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Attachment 25230

sry about the lack of face, but its not like that gets naked
That's some chubby buns ya got there T.

I would add a pic of my own, but I'm embarassed...

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:21 AM   #338
Jennygirl

Jennygirl can now change their title

All these sexy nekkid photos have inspired me...lemme see what I can find on this computer Haven't taken any new ones in a while. These are the most recent...first one is from the bash...i actually had a tube top on and pulled it down to show off my temporary bodacious tattoos from the topless pool LOL
the others are some of my fave almost nekkid pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bodaciousboobies.jpg (29.7 KB, 3276 views)
File Type: jpg dims1.jpg (47.4 KB, 3256 views)
File Type: jpg dims2.jpg (53.6 KB, 3245 views)
Jennygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:23 AM   #339
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Yeah! You could have gotten the... the...

DIABEETUS

i couldnt resist
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #340
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i couldnt resist
fuuuuuuuuuuuuk lol
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 05:57 PM   #341
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How come Ruford (buford?) isn't nekkid?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:06 PM   #342
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default OOOOh i get to show off--i love it!

it just so happens that i was listening to one of my fav arias when i saw this posting and decided to add. i think the lyrics are really appropriate.

musetta’a waltz song (quando me n vo)---my theme song from La Boheme

When I walk

When I walk alone in the street

People stop and stare at me

And everyone looks at my beauty,

Looks at me,

From head to foot...

And then i relish the sly yearning

which escapes their eyes

and which is able to percieve

my most hidden beauties.

Thus the scent of desire is all around me,

and it makes me happy, makes me happy!

felice mi fa, felice me fa!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trnspix 824.jpg (89.0 KB, 3283 views)

Last edited by superodalisque; 08-25-2007 at 06:10 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:58 PM   #343
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking I lied....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
This is as naked as I'll ever be here. I promise this will be my last pic.
Attachment 25533
I lied but these are my last this time. And look Ma...no lipstick!

Attachment 25654

Attachment 25655

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:10 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:21 PM   #344
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I havent been naked here enough yet

so, i thought i would post this

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)

Last edited by SocialbFly; 04-26-2009 at 11:48 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:30 PM   #345
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Social you are so beautiful girl!
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #346
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ha

Takes one to know one Super!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #347
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Felecia, Mimosa and Social- you are stunning! Wow Ladies

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:43 AM   #348
EasyRyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
I only have a few but i like this one the best
As you can see folks, there is beauty in New Jersey. You are very beautiful and sexy woman.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:39 AM   #349
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default naked truth

"I havent been naked here enough yet so, i thought i would post this"

Dianna,

You could never be naked enough anywhere!!! Skin like that, shaped like you just makes clothing EVIL! EEEEEEVVUUUUULLLL!! Thanks, loads, btw. Bet the paysite gals hate you? LOL.

Your #1 FAn

BTW, my 50th post. Far too long in coming but glad this is it.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #350
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default hahaha

Thanks Ernest...nice thing to say...and i highly doubt that any paysite person would hate me...but i appreciate the thought ntl...