Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #201
Cheri

Cheri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCheri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nobody Does Me - Diane Schuur

Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #202
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Arcade Fire and Mavis Staples collaborated on a new single, all proceeds going to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). I heard it for the first time this morning, and while I didn’t love it at first listen it has hooked itself into my brain ever since (especially the ending, chills down my spine).

I still prefer to buy music on CD or vinyl than to download singles, but I may have to look into buying this one (anyone know a service that lets you buy singles, without having to download some app and going through a big sign-up rigmarole? (I just want an MP3 I can stick on my phone, I don’t want to have to get involved with iTunes just for one song!)

Old 02-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #203
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I literally cannot get this guy's whole 'Morphology' album out of my head. It's been in there for the entire week. Shame I couldn't find my favourite song from the album on youtube, but here are two of the others.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #204
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Saw Frank Turner in concert last night, and have had this in my head ever since (which makes for a pretty good day, to be honest):

Old 02-15-2017, 02:07 AM   #205
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Saw Frank Turner in concert last night, and have had this in my head ever since (which makes for a pretty good day, to be honest)
I assume he sang it at the concert? I can just imagine how well this song goes down live.

--------

Some family friends made a slideshow of their trip to Zambia with this as the soundtrack, and I fell in love. It's pretty meditative.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:06 PM   #206
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Procession & The Story in Your Eyes - The Moody Blues

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #207
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

When I paint my masterpiece - Bob Dylan
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:43 PM   #208
Tad
mostly harmless

A recent post by Xy made this song pop back into my head:

Old 03-15-2017, 04:38 PM   #209
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

I've had this old gospel song stuck in my head all day....

LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:23 PM   #210
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The One Who Really Loves You -Mary Wells
Old 05-18-2017, 09:19 PM   #211
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For some reason, this one found its way into my head:

Sure, that's bad enough, but that just triggered this one to return from the shadows:

I may have watched too much television during the time I was supposed to be growing up.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #212
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

https://youtu.be/xG6BjRMjskA

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 04:19 PM   #213
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Wait....

Unofficial Video:
Love On The Brain - Rihanna

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:20 AM   #214
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

New from Glastonbury - unplugged his voice gets to me even more ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f/...28d2m/p056xnf0
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:20 AM   #215
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Robert Plant - Big Log
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:09 AM   #216
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These guys are getting old but they still don't make 'em much cooler than the boys from ZZ Top. And the women in this video...goodness. I like fat girls and that'll never change, but they've got some women on this video that are pretty easy on the eyes. I also like those old hot rods.

happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:08 AM   #217
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is honestly one of the best written, most poetic songs in my opinion, and I've had it in my head all morning.

Weeping - Written by Dan Heymann & primarily performed by Vusi Mahlasela.

Here are the lyrics, plus some links to a bit of backstory.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:14 AM   #218
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

All day it's been Pokemon Silver music, but within the last couple minutes it's changed to Neil Cicierega's hilarious remix of Wonderwall (Wndrwll).

https://youtu.be/t9HUyHmLFzA

Incidentally, also a remix by Neil Cicierega, the following is SUCH A GOOD SONG:
https://youtu.be/mVKIva2KddY

Last edited by Kompliziert; 09-25-2017 at 01:26 AM. Reason: IT'S THE BEST SONG
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:56 PM   #219
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since I saw them live on Monday...

Old 11-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #220
Tad
mostly harmless

I started the day with cheerful and upbeat songs, but slowly chained my way through to this:

Good tune, but not exactly uplifting.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #221
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Uplifting or not, listen to the kind of high quality music you want to, and Foxtrot Tango Whiskey.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:25 AM   #222
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think that I keep getting Fleetwood Mac songs stuck in my head. This is probably because our radio-station has been playing their songs the past few times I've driven somewhere in my car.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:30 PM   #223
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Ferry Tayle Twin Souls

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:21 AM   #224
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had Brandy by Looking Glass stuck in my head all day yesterday. Sheesh

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:59 PM   #225
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I had Brandy by Looking Glass stuck in my head all day yesterday. Sheesh
Well at least she’s a fine girl and what a good wife she’d be.

Tags
jeffrey dahmer was framed