Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #476
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Comon! We only tortured him a LITTLE!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:08 PM   #477
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Well in my dream I would have been in Fort Erie which is like 3 blocks and a small river away from where I live.

After a week of soaking stuff at the new job I have no focus left -- your post led me to look up Fort Eerie, which led me to the the history of the Neutral and Huron/Wendat nations, the proclamation of 1763, the french-indian war and the broader seven years war .... with side exercusions to the amusement park that was in Crystal Beach for over a 100 years and used to sometimes log 20 000 people a day and to the Welland Canal.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #478
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me at 1pm: Meeting a friend for all-you-can-eat Indian food at lunch on a Monday was brilliant, why don't I start more weeks this way?

Me at: 3pm: It is taking every ounce of focus that I have just to stay awake, actually getting anything done seems highly improbable. This is why I don't normally have such a heavy lunch.

Me at 5pm: It still feels like there is a ball of lead in my stomach, and I'm going to be eating supper in an hour. What have I done?!?

Inevitably me about 10am tomorrow: I wish I was going out for lunch again today, that was amazing yesterday!

In short, these days I find stuffing myself is much more fun in the future and past tenses than in the present.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #479
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm so sick of generic Ikea crap. I'm never shopping there again.

Hej! That shelf unit at Ikea I wanted is on sale!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:49 AM   #480
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Got a new job 2 weeks ago and it's been going surprisingly well! Also, I managed to get out of an outing with all my least favourite people and have spent the day relaxing with my favourite person instead. I really needed that
Old 09-02-2017, 08:11 AM   #481
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, I thought this was the happy thread. Oh well
Old 09-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #482
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Oh, I thought this was the happy thread. Oh well
Well, this IS the "any way you want it" thread. So if you've got it the way you want it, and you're happy, this ought to count as the happy thread.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #483
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Finally finished her

AnneCrossStitch - Copy.jpg
Old 10-01-2017, 04:33 AM   #484
Tad
mostly harmless

Cool, Odette!
Old 10-01-2017, 05:08 AM   #485
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very cool Odette - especially with the raven. (... picking up on those centuries old witch rumors.... )
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:50 AM   #486
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Very nice needlework, Odette!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:19 AM   #487
Tad
mostly harmless

Do you ever have to bite back the temptation to tell people about this community, or FA/FFA in general?

Was just in a gaming store over lunch, and the guy helping me was an adorable BHM (i.e. if you like your bhm cute and cuddly you'd have a high chance of appreciating him, if you prefer the more physically imposing kind with lots of height and broad shoulders then maybe less so). No rings on his fingers, not that that always means anything; he could be in an awesome long term relationship for all I know.

But the whole time I was thinking "I know some FFA on-line who would think you are beyond lovely looking, I bet you'd like places like Dimensions, if you haven't discovered them on your own already" Didn't say anything, just bought my cards and left like a nice polite Canadian who would never intrude on anyone's personal comfort area. But part of me couldn't help but feel I was being a jerk-by-inaction, you know?
Old 11-19-2017, 09:54 PM   #488
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yes, I've definitely wanted to tell ppl about Dims, but I don't because I'm pretty sure they'd just think the whole idea of FAness (and consequently me for being into it) was weird, if not straight up perverted. But then most of the ppl I know in real life are the type of uber conservatives who are still afraid of teh gayz and think wimmen should just shut up and do as their patriarch (father/husband) commands.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #489
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Do you ever have to bite back the temptation to tell people about this community, or FA/FFA in general?

Was just in a gaming store over lunch, and the guy helping me was an adorable BHM (i.e. if you like your bhm cute and cuddly you'd have a high chance of appreciating him, if you prefer the more physically imposing kind with lots of height and broad shoulders then maybe less so). No rings on his fingers, not that that always means anything; he could be in an awesome long term relationship for all I know.

But the whole time I was thinking "I know some FFA on-line who would think you are beyond lovely looking, I bet you'd like places like Dimensions, if you haven't discovered them on your own already" Didn't say anything, just bought my cards and left like a nice polite Canadian who would never intrude on anyone's personal comfort area. But part of me couldn't help but feel I was being a jerk-by-inaction, you know?
What we need are some sort of Dims drop-off cards - you'd just casually leave one behind where the guy who needs the message would find it.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:26 PM   #490
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

I second the BHM/FFA-Dims drop off cards idea!

Those cards might seem cheesy and outdated - but I honestly have found some of the best things (not a website, more practical things like restaurants, specialized stores, courses, etc.) or long needed items with their help.

Anybody have any design ideas? Like an eating, drinking Falstaff as logo???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:26 PM   #491
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Great idea with the cards! I think it'd be cool also if we had some way of identifying each other in public should we happen to run into a fellow Dimmer, like the different color coded handkerchiefs that were popular with some LGBT folks awhile back or something like that.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #492
Tad
mostly harmless

I can sometimes guess based on who people are with or who they are looking at, but I almost would like a gesture hand sign, so you could meet someones eye and give the sign that you understand and agree.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #493
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I can sometimes guess based on who people are with or who they are looking at, but I almost would like a gesture hand sign, so you could meet someones eye and give the sign that you understand and agree.
I thought i sorted this out in a post years ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
I think I'm pretty easy to Identify as a BHM, What with being this big fat man and all.

but if we need something wearable...

How about pants.

Anyone wearing the 'Plus Size Trousers of BHMness' will be instantly recognisable to both other BHM and FFA.

The FFA may or may not wish to go with the whole big pants thing so I suggest a set of code phrases.

for example an FFA upon seeing a man wearing the signature over sized trousers would approach with the phrase

"How would a girl like me get into a pair of pants like that?"

thus letting the wearer know that she is an FFA.

were a BHM to find himself out without his pants... He could readily recognise another pants wearing BHM and use the phrase

"Where would a guy get a pair of pants that big"

to identify himself.

This would require no-one to buy anything they didn't already have or need..

Those who aspire to BHMhood would also wear Large Pants and aspire to grow into them.

What do you Guys think?

S.

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt