Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-01-2017, 07:22 AM   #1
aeris

aeris can now change their title
Default BHM and Sex

Hi, I'm looking for some advice

My boyfriend and I have become sexually active. He is a very big boy, maybe around 400, and I love every inch of him, but he is concerned about his ability to have vaginal sex with me. His chub gets in the way a bit. Not his belly so much as the chub around his naughty bits, which hides a lot of his length unless pushed down.

Are there any positions we could try to get around this? We tried it with me on top but I wasn't able to glide it in from the angle.

Any advice would be very much appreciated! I love this man and very much want him to feel good too. We both enjoy the sex that we do have and understand that penetration is not necessary for a good time, but he really wants to try vaginal if its possible.

Thank you for your time.
aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:43 PM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You might want to try you on top but with your legs sticking out towards his head, more like you're sitting on the floor with your legs out in front of you than a squat, its official name is the Joystick Joyride. He can grab your ankles or wherever is easiest on your legs to grip given your respective heights and rock you back and forth, all the benefits of you on top with less leg strain and I've been told that that the naughty bit chub tends to rub quite nicely on the lady bits in this position.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #3
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

It also helps when laying on his back to have him rotate his leg at the hip and bend it up which stretches the fat pad out.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:43 AM   #4
aeris

aeris can now change their title

Thank you very much for the replies and suggestions We sadly did not get much time to try out too many positions before I had to go back home (we currently live in different states), but definately looking forward to more practice next time we're together. Thank you.
aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Being on top might not really work if your guy has really big legs and you're not that tall. Have you tried missionary with a pillow or two under your ass to change the angle of penetration? Bonus: He can lift his belly up and put it all over you.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:46 AM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My ex was 4'11" and I have 36" thighs and a 74" belly and cowgirl worked perfectly for us. Just regular straddling.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:13 AM   #7
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it depends on the woman and her flexibility. My wife is 5í3 and Iím not sure what my width is, but itís enough to where she canít straddle me.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:09 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 5'2 and found I couldn't straddled my SSBHM ex without pain in the hips.

I mean, I still did it but it was either an ache in my hips on my knees in his sides, so...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm 5'2 and found I couldn't straddled my SSBHM ex without pain in the hips.

I mean, I still did it but it was either an ache in my hips on my knees in his sides, so...
Aches, bruises and, you know, the occasional broken rib are all part of the ssbhm sex experience. It's definitely eaiser for a slim partner with ssbhm. Stuff fits better...
Old 11-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Aches, bruises and, you know, the occasional broken rib are all part of the ssbhm sex experience. It's definitely eaiser for a slim partner with ssbhm. Stuff fits better...
I was actually pretty skinny when I was with him. Never had any problem actually having sex, it was just working out where to put my knees whilst we were doing it...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:55 PM   #11
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Doggie style; woman on knees on edge of bed, man standing up. You're welcome.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Doggie style; woman on knees on edge of bed, man standing up. You're welcome.
Doggie is soooo tiring for a ssbhm. You have to kind of squat if the angle isn't right, you have to lift your belly and lay it on her ass and lower back to keep it out of the way, it's hard to spread your fupa enough to make it work and keeping a condom on gets tricky due to fupa issues. I'm pretty decently um... equipped but my fat makes doggie style really challenging.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:42 AM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Doggie is soooo tiring for a ssbhm. You have to kind of squat if the angle isn't right, you have to lift your belly and lay it on her ass and lower back to keep it out of the way, it's hard to spread your fupa enough to make it work and keeping a condom on gets tricky due to fupa issues. I'm pretty decently um... equipped but my fat makes doggie style really challenging.
Yeah, it sounds like a lot of work... but I guess if there's a will, there's a way, so I hope it works out for them.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I recall one SSBBW on here, who had a BHM husband at the time, mentioning in an old discussion on fat sex "We mostly just do oral now, it's just a lot easier."

Obviously some people like giving and getting oral a lot more than do others, and some may prefer other non-intercourse forms of stimulation, but broadly speaking: I'm curious if this is something people on here have concluded at all, or if all the effort is entirely worth it to them?
Old 11-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #15
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Finding the right object helps a lot, though my guy is a bhm rather than a ssbhm. The edge of the bed does not work at all for us but the ottoman with two pillows under my knees works great.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #16
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Iím all hands on deck for missionary with legs up ❤️ Or doggie with the belly on my back ❤️ I donít really like cowgirl especially with guys bigger than ďmyĒ usual 350, but the extra weight makes missionary extremely ahmazing.

Tags
bhm, sex, sex positions