Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #1251
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I knew how to get my hands on a copy of this (w/subtitles of course):

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #1252
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I wish I knew how to get my hands on a copy of this (w/subtitles of course):

Woo?

http://www.amazon.com/200-Pounds-Bea.../dp/B000Q5L9N6

Product Details

* Actors: Kim Ah Jung, Ju Jin Mo, Seo Yun
* Directors: Kim Yong hwa
* Format: DVD Region, NTSC, Widescreen, Subtitled
* Subtitles: English, Korean, Chinese
* Region: All Regions
* Rating:
* Run Time: 120 minutes
* Average Customer Review:

6 Reviews
5 star: 50% (3)
4 star: 16% (1)
3 star: 33% (2)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)

See all 6 customer reviews...
4.2 out of 5 stars (6 customer reviews)
* ASIN: B000Q5L9N6
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: #35,418 in Movies & TV (See Bestsellers in Movies & TV)
Old 08-05-2008, 08:21 PM   #1253
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Woo?

http://www.amazon.com/200-Pounds-Bea.../dp/B000Q5L9N6

Product Details

* Actors: Kim Ah Jung, Ju Jin Mo, Seo Yun
* Directors: Kim Yong hwa
* Format: DVD Region, NTSC, Widescreen, Subtitled
* Subtitles: English, Korean, Chinese
* Region: All Regions
* Rating:
* Run Time: 120 minutes
* Average Customer Review:

6 Reviews
5 star: 50% (3)
4 star: 16% (1)
3 star: 33% (2)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)

See all 6 customer reviews...
4.2 out of 5 stars (6 customer reviews)
* ASIN: B000Q5L9N6
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: #35,418 in Movies & TV (See Bestsellers in Movies & TV)

You rock, Betsy. I only made a half hearted effort to find it by checking Netflix. Have to say after reading the plotline on the Amazon link, I'll probably pass. Sounds like it is yet another story about a fatty dropping weight and making a comeback as a thin person. The original Korean movie poster looked promising! Oh well...

Thanks for hooking me up.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #1254
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
You rock, Betsy. I only made a half hearted effort to find it by checking Netflix. Have to say after reading the plotline on the Amazon link, I'll probably pass. Sounds like it is yet another story about a fatty dropping weight and making a comeback as a thin person. The original Korean movie poster looked promising! Oh well...

Thanks for hooking me up.
No problem! Sorry about the disappointment! Gorgeous girl, though.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #1255
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am craving Taco Hell in a big way. It has been TOO LONG. I am happy to live in the land of authentic tacquerias, but sometimes you just need a $.79 wrapped somethin or other and you need it now! Ditto Wendy's.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #1256
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love this thread! IC that when I go back to college, I'm going to try to gain some weight, I've always hated how I look so scrawny.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #1257
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mic check *tap, tap, tap*

Good..it's working.

I need sex and cheesecake NOW
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #1258
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Good..it's working.

If these fellas don't step up to the plate (plate? Ha! Get it? plate? food?), I'm totally going to.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #1259
CausticSodaPop

CausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here goes...

Although I don't want my wife to gain weight in reality (she's been a stable 500lbs ish for years and I don't think she would carry much more weight on her frame without injuring her health), I can't help thinking about what she'd look like at a 1000lbs or more.
CausticSodaPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #1260
Peter the Eater

Peter the Eater has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSodaPop View Post
Here goes...

Although I don't want my wife to gain weight in reality (she's been a stable 500lbs ish for years and I don't think she would carry much more weight on her frame without injuring her health), I can't help thinking about what she'd look like at a 1000lbs or more.
Some things are better left to the imagination. I can't help thinking about how great it would be to eat so much that I puke, but that would be unhealthy and a waste of money.
Peter the Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #1261
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Good..it's working.

I confess that whenever I see you post that you need 'sex and cheesecake' I can't help but think of the song 'Sex and Candy' by Marcy Playground. And then I go around singing the song but using the words 'sex and cheesecake' instead.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:33 AM   #1262
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

IC that you're not the only one doing that, JerseyGirl!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #1263
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I confess that whenever I see you post that you need 'sex and cheesecake' I can't help but think of the song 'Sex and Candy' by Marcy Playground. And then I go around singing the song but using the words 'sex and cheesecake' instead.
You have NO IDEA how difficult it was for me to not post that as a response when I first saw it, but I didn't know how it would be read so I let it pass.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 AM   #1264
CausticSodaPop

CausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCausticSodaPop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Eater View Post
Some things are better left to the imagination.
You can say that again!
CausticSodaPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 AM   #1265
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC confess that I've been jonesing for that feeling of being really full of rich food. Since I had the house to myself pretty much last night, I bought a 600gram cheesecake and figured I'd eat as much of it as I could before I was full.

I left the last few bites because the sweetness was getting to me.....but after about one and a quarter pounds of cheesecake (after a good supper and some ice cream) I was still not actually feeling stuffed full
Old 08-09-2008, 08:08 AM   #1266
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I don't really like it when Rusty behaves.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #1267
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things

Quote:

Good..it's working.

I need it more!!!!!
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #1268
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

(I missed this thread, so I dug for it)

I confess I'm pretty sure I could cry tonight from wanting to play out particular fantasies involving the ever-taboo food/sex/feed/gain combo. I go through these ups-and-downs in terms of how much I care/want/even think about this stuff, but when I do, it's on. The worst part is that it takes a tremendous amount of trust to be built for me to even discuss the most rudiment elements of this with anyone, and I need some play now (not 12 agonizing trust-building convos later).

ETA: I wasn't thinking about this when I changed my avatar tonight, but looking at it now next to this post, maybe it triggered something. HA HA HA HA HA.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #1269
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I ate a whole bag of mellowcreme pumpkins today.They were delish.I love Halloween pumpkins of the candy variety.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #1270
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

IC that I cannot wait until my girlfriend gets here so we can stuff together, give bellyrubs, and have some great sex.

2weeks2weeks2weeks2weeks2weeks
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #1271
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Omg When She Eats!

IC the first time my girl friend gave me a play by play of her all day binge. I almost passed out, My hands were shaking my legs were wobbly i was suffering from shortness of breath it took everything i had to keep my composer (I was at work Doing a Home install, the customers where home)

Woman + Huge Binges = Me uncontrollably EXCITED

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #1272
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

Lately I cant stop thinking about food, Im eating one meal and then while eating it Im thinking about what to eat next. Even last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, yet I had to detour to the kitchen to eat!! I wasnt hungry but I thought of something and it sounded good so i went and ate it. I dunno what is going on but Food is always on the brain!! (more then usual)
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #1273
orin

orin can now change their title

hmmm .....

well for some reason all i want to do is EAT like CRAZY
I have had so much candy, cake , pizza , pancakes in the last few days its nuts

and i have been alot more sexual ... i want to do it ALL the time ...

wierd how both desires come at the same time
orin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #1274
Mac5689

Mac5689 can now change their title

i never understood what Confessional ment or why people do it.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #1275
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i confess i ate a whole bag of mini sized milky ways today.
and when my boss asked me for one...
"hell no... i cant lose my *belly jiggles* investments!"

yea i went there

ps thanks AFG thanks for the dig, was missing this one as well.