Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #76
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
This is especially amusing as we watched Pulp Fiction just before bed last night.
I haven't seen that in years. I may need to remedy that once I'm done studying.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #77
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
I haven't seen that in years. I may need to remedy that once I'm done studying.
I find I notice new things whenever I watch it. This time I began trying to figure out where Vince Vega gets that copy of <i>Modesty Blaise</i> he's always reading in the bathroom.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:16 AM   #78
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a bizarre dream, it kept jumping around but the final bit was about a couple and their son was having a sleep over party. It was following the husband and there was the occasional narration. Also there were giant carnivorous worms coming up from beneath the ground.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:29 AM   #79
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had a "late for class" dream, which I hardly ever had. This was a variation on the theme, because I actually made it to the class (which was being held in a huge stadium) about fifteen minutes in, but my friends, who'd been right behind me, didn't show up until everyone else had drifted off and the class had been cancelled due to lack of interest. We then wandered around the extensive landscape which had filled the stadium. I walked towards a town, but when I got closer found that it was a half-scale model and that there was a giant sheet of plexiglass keeping people away.

Then I somehow ended up on a dance floor with an old man in feudal Chinese dress.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:57 PM   #80
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've noticed since taking meds that help control my bsg that when my bsg is low I don't dream. if my bsg is high, I dream vividly and in color. Its the colors that I remember most afterwards. Not so much the plot (naked in school, late for work, having no money to pay at the buffet, etc) but the fact that things are really really blue or red, or that my legs don't work as I'm fleeing from ravenous dogs and the grass I'm trying across is really really green..
Old 07-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #81
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

The only part of my dream that I remembered last night is my nose was plugged and I was trying to unclog it by blowing out of my nose really hard and like then 2 beetles and some like centipede looking thing game out... and then I boiled them in a pot of water as if we were going to eat them for dinner. We as in part of my family was all there and we were in this little trailer type thing... part of my dream I was in a really tiny bathroom which had cockroaches and it was just all gross and I don't even know why I had this dream it was terrible and makes no sense.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #82
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been sick and on some good antibiotics this past week and it's made me have some strange dreams and they're all along the same theme; they all start out where I'm in school either as a student or a teacher and they all wind their way in to some version of horror flick whether it's zombies or werewolves or what have you. Like eight in a row. It was weird. FEVER DREAMS FOR THE WTF!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #83
bayone

My husband told me today he'd dreamt he was a teen living with his parents and he went into a corner store and there was wrestling on the radio in the background, and he couldn't figure out why he'd have such a pedestrian dream.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #84
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My husband told me today he'd dreamt he was a teen living with his parents and he went into a corner store and there was wrestling on the radio in the background, and he couldn't figure out why he'd have such a pedestrian dream.
We can dream in the shallower levels of sleep. These tend to be the mundane ones.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM   #85
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lmao, I wish I could be more descriptive when I write down stuff after waking up trying to remember it, but I think it's funnier when I look back on writing down a list of stuff I at least saw in my dream:

-restaurant
-robbing
-alarm system
-Jamie (no idea who this is?)
-Weird Hindu
-Family
-Mary leaving
-Snake
-Icecream
-Silverware under dessert
-Can you type
-Tawny dreads
-In my underwear had clothes

I wrote this down after a dream I barely remember now, which I find hilarious, because I can't dissect any of it and remember it from said dream.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:00 PM   #86
bayone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
We can dream in the shallower levels of sleep. These tend to be the mundane ones.

Thing is, he used to sleepwalk, and/or hallucinate dream imagery superimposed on his real-life surroundings, and those were by no means mundane -- usually, judging by his actions, they were some kind of Indiana Jones adventure.

This also meant he occasionally became suspicious he was dreaming when he wasn't. I would have to convince him that no, there really was a sign shaped like a giant fish head, (or whatever).
Old 07-26-2014, 12:13 AM   #87
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default 2^Note-taking

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
"... I wish I could be more descriptive when I write down stuff after waking up trying to remember it...I can't dissect any of it and remember it from said dream."
If you really want to learn something from it, then try to write as much and as explicitly-detailed and as quickly as you can as soon as you wake-up. Because, as your notes might suggest, you will tend to forget even the most straight-forward significance or meaning of certain terms or phrases as soon as the immediate-event is no longer fresh in your mind. In fact, you probably have some dreams (of some significance) that you just forget altogether, just from going right-back to sleep.

Or at least so says those who also like to say to keep a notepad & pen by your bed. But, nowadays, you can probably do a bit better with a laptop or notepad that powers-up quickly. Keep saving it to a file where you also keep track of other things going-on: changes in mood, energy levels, general physical health, financial concerns, what you ate that day, etc... So, after some 40 entries or so, certain patterns will begin to emerge.

Plus, it's also just a good exercise for your writing-muscle to try to do some expository writing under a timed conditioned (like, give yourself a certain amount of time, e.g 10 minutes, just to better flesh-out your ideas) when your brain is just beginning to wake up.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #88
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
If you really want to learn something from it, then try to write as much and as explicitly-detailed and as quickly as you can as soon as you wake-up. Because, as your notes might suggest, you will tend to forget even the most straight-forward significance or meaning of certain terms or phrases as soon as the immediate-event is no longer fresh in your mind. In fact, you probably have some dreams (of some significance) that you just forget altogether, just from going right-back to sleep.

Or at least so says those who also like to say to keep a notepad & pen by your bed. But, nowadays, you can probably do a bit better with a laptop or notepad that powers-up quickly. Keep saving it to a file where you also keep track of other things going-on: changes in mood, energy levels, general physical health, financial concerns, what you ate that day, etc... So, after some 40 entries or so, certain patterns will begin to emerge.

Plus, it's also just a good exercise for your writing-muscle to try to do some expository writing under a timed conditioned (like, give yourself a certain amount of time, e.g 10 minutes, just to better flesh-out your ideas) when your brain is just beginning to wake up.
Yeah, before this one I was writing down actual sentences to help me remember, but this last time for some reason I only wrote a list (I was typing on my phone in a note), and yeah it didn't help at all! LOL
Old 07-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #89
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
-restaurant
-robbing
-alarm system
-Jamie (no idea who this is?)
-Weird Hindu
-Family
-Mary leaving
-Snake
-Icecream
-Silverware under dessert
-Can you type
-Tawny dreads
-In my underwear had clothes
Reads like somebody's playlist.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #90
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Real substance of my actual recalled dreams, too embarassing to de-tail here, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Key factors, for me, include fatigue (physical or otherwise), stress, food, & body temperature and recently viewed media. Like, if I have a particularly long day and then a heavy meal and then fall asleep in front of the air-conditioner or wood-stove, then I am in for a pretty strange trip. Doubly-so, if I pass out whilst on that weird part of YouTube:

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #91
bayone

I had one a couple of nights ago in which I was lost in a hall of mirrors/art gallery displaying examples of late 1970s culture, eg. there were board games on display on one wall with small tablets explaining them. Periodically a 1950s Motown girl group would appear from somewhere and sing about lawn care.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:09 AM   #92
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dreamt about going on a trail ride with some people I know, plus some random guy and then we were cantering and doing cross country jumps and even though my horse was a little awkward because she's still getting used to cantering and jumping with a rider it was so much fun. And then when we were done riding for some reason we rode into a building, riding the horses down the stairs and everything.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:11 AM   #93
x0emnem0x

So this isn't my dream but my friend woke up this morning came out and goes "Good morning. So I had a weird dream. I was in a room with cockroaches, and there was a bird, and I threw something at it and told it to fuck off."

LOLWAT.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:20 PM   #94
DaisyBBW

DaisyBBW does more than just post hot picsDaisyBBW does more than just post hot picsDaisyBBW does more than just post hot pics

Last night I dreamed I was on vacation and I was digging up black truffle mushrooms on the beach. (I've been watching a lot of Top Chef)
DaisyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #95
bayone

I can't recall any details, but I feel as the the past few days I've been having recurring dreams in which I'm sometimes downtown, sometimes out in a suburb, but always very early in the morning; and I keep trying to find a restaurant that's open so I can get coffee and breakfast, but somehow whenever I do find one something stops me from going in.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #96
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I dreamed something about being at the birthday party of Sandra Bullock but that's all I can remember.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #97
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I can't recall any details, but I feel as the the past few days I've been having recurring dreams in which I'm sometimes downtown, sometimes out in a suburb, but always very early in the morning; and I keep trying to find a restaurant that's open so I can get coffee and breakfast, but somehow whenever I do find one something stops me from going in.
Is it in Cleveland? That's where I end up in my dreams. Next time you dream, ask somebody where you are; if it's Cleveland, I'll try to meet you for coffee next time I dream.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #98
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dreaming you're in Cleveland sounds more like a nightmare. Or maybe gary, Indiana. That's basically a night terror.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:28 PM   #99
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Question

I dreamt that I kept finding dildos around my house, but when I went to clean them, they'd fall apart or just morph into a different shape. It seemed grandly frustrating at the time. I know the dream had other parts, but that's all that stuck.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #100
x0emnem0x

So I made sure to write down more detail the other day with these two dreams - they're a bit foggy still, but you can get an idea...

Sent this first one to my sister in law, her mom is the "your mom" I talk about in the beginning. If you knew her you'd realize why it was so funny because she is the most down to earth kind hearted woman I know and seeing her like this was just hilarious:

'Like so random your mom was my teacher and my friend jake was getting high in class blew smoke everywhere and she somehow got super contact high and then she had to take me home for some reason and then randomly I was high too and she was getting in the car and I was laughing and couldn't stop and she goes "I feel you man I am suuuuuper stoned right now" and then apparently in my dream a dick was a cigarette and she was like "I'll share a dick with you". And I was confused until I realized a dick in my dream meant a cigarette.'

So basically I accepted sharing a dick with my sister in laws mother before I even realized what a dick was in this scenario so we were legit going to share a dick. LOL.

Secondly this one more more scary/creepy than anything but:

'Dream with random dude he was cute but also Kaitlyn (meaning a random girl I know Kaitlyn was in this dream as well) after... worshipers in a random building with abandoned kids that all slept in one bed. Baby got kicked off bed, cried. then having to worship the devil. The bad guys turned you by biting you. Scary guy with course scale like skin, sharp teeth. Had to do a chase scene off rooftops and jumping really high. Scary. Got bit at the end, had to bite someone else.'

So basically, I still vaguely remember both of these because they were so bizarre. I was in this scary building where there was a cult of devil worshipers, and they turned you into devil worshipers by "biting" you... then the chasing scene was when I was running with this cute guy and we were being chased by this one scary ass devil worshiper trying to change us, and magically we were able to not only run super fast, but jump really high (I'm sure this part of from me playing too much of the Destiny Beta where you can totally like Halo-jump in the air super high), and then he caught us, bit me and then forced me to bite the guy I was with. I have some weird dreams people...

Tags
dream, sleep