Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #701
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Why was she a terrible lay? Was it because you thought she was too loose?
Nope. It was because she did not try very hard to please me. I'm not very demanding in that respect but below a certain minimum it's quite intolerable.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:47 PM   #702
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
Nope. It was because she did not try very hard to please me. I'm not very demanding in that respect but below a certain minimum it's quite intolerable.
Ah, okay. Now there's a topic for a thread maybe...
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:53 PM   #703
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ah, okay. Now there's a topic for a thread maybe...
What kind of thread? Demands of lovers? What do you expect from a lover? What do you look for in a lover? Does sound interesting.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #704
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What kind of thread? Demands of lovers? What do you expect from a lover? What do you look for in a lover? Does sound interesting.......
Yeah, something like that....What do you require sexually in a lover....I'll start it, see what happens.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #705
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, something like that....What do you require sexually in a lover....I'll start it, see what happens.
Link? I don't want to be late to a thread again.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #706
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Link? I don't want to be late to a thread again.....
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=53888

Old 02-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #707
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Thankee

Old 02-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #708
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Didn't anyone suggest Kegel exercises for your ex-gf, where she stuffs herself with that Jewsih pudding-y dessert stuff? Oh, wait, maybe I'm thinking of Kugle?

And FYI Mossy is neither snarky nor unpleasant! She's just wound kinda tight.
I view this as I view all on-line "flame wars" - not to be taken terribly seriously.

This particular lady was very hip to female health issues. Both she and her roommate (this was 1978) used to insert garlic cloves in their intimate places, to discourage yeast infections.

This made for an interesting cunnilingual experience. There were times when her flavor was a dead ringer for White Castle Hamburgers.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #709
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pardon me while I lose my dinner.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #710
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
I view this as I view all on-line "flame wars" - not to be taken terribly seriously.

This particular lady was very hip to female health issues. Both she and her roommate (this was 1978) used to insert garlic cloves in their intimate places, to discourage yeast infections.

This made for an interesting cunnilingual experience. There were times when her flavor was a dead ringer for White Castle Hamburgers.
If she were to try that now, what with all the food recalls, she'd end up with an e-coli or salmonella infection. Plus, who the hell wants their vajayjay to smell like garlic?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #711
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If she were to try that now, what with all the food recalls, she'd end up with an e-coli or salmonella infection. Plus, who the hell wants their vajayjay to smell like garlic?
Garlic is a known fungicide, and apparently a common effective home remedy for yeast infections. Never heard of anyone using it to prevent yeast infections though.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #712
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Garlic is a known fungicide, and apparently a common effective home remedy for yeast infections. Never heard of anyone using it to prevent yeast infections though.
I don't care how bad it itches or swells, no way I'm sticking garlic inside me. I'll just hop my itchy puss to the drug store thanks.

Oh, but I just thought of a question: would this garlic infusion be followed by some sort of douche?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #713
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't care how bad it itches or swells, no way I'm sticking garlic inside me. I'll just hop my itchy puss to the drug store thanks.

Oh, but I just thought of a question: would this garlic infusion be followed by some sort of douche?
Apparently you wrap the clove in gauze, stick it in like a tampon and remove it the next day. The vagina is supposed to cleanse itself. And haha, I read that the woman can actually taste the garlic in her mouth.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #714
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Apparently you wrap the clove in gauze, stick it in like a tampon and remove it the next day. The vagina is supposed to cleanse itself. And haha, I read that the woman can actually taste the garlic in her mouth.
Ohhhh....um, okay, yeah, no, still not gonna ever do it.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #715
Cors
Delurking

Interesting read about Home YI remedies by the way. :O

My vagina cringes.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #716
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Interesting read about Home YI remedies by the way. :O

My vagina cringes.
That was actually a really good link. I've heard of the yogurt remedy and cranberries, but not the others. Who knew.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #717
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I hadn't been so busy playing with my Vajayjay I would have realized this is a very old thread...... I was wondering how I could miss so much action in a matter of days ! I still think Ripley has the most beautiful one in the whole thread !
Old 02-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #718
stevenbbwlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Pardon me while I lose my dinner.
What, don't you like White Castle Hamburgers?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #719
stevenbbwlvr

Quote:

Reply to the latter; not sure, I doubt it would be necessary.

To the former; to the drug store, where they'll fix you up with some Big Pharm Industry nostrum that might wind up giving you some hideous disease ten years from now? Not to be contentious, but these are the same people who gave women DES, stroke inducing birth control pills, and medically superfluous Caesarean sections, all to make money.

I'd sooner trust a garlic glove.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #720
stevenbbwlvr

Quote:
There's some sect in India that, as a part of their religion, consume huge amounts of garlic and onions. These people almost never have strokes or heart attacks.

Personally, I don't think garlic smells bad. Some of that comes from anti-immigrant sentiments; they used to call Italian-Americans "garlic eaters."

Those Nativists musta had indigestion from all those fatty gravies and roast meats they used to stuff themselves with.

I became a believer in the healthiness of ingesting foods from the genus Allium after reading an article in Scientific American called "The Chemistry of Garlic and Onions." There's sound science behind it.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:40 AM   #721
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a really good thread, and I always bump it because I think it is valuable.

My thing is that I am still worried that men will be put off by my fat mons.
I am not unhappy with it, but I worry that a man looking at it will not find it attractive.

I wish I could stop thinking about it.

It would be good to hear what men have to say about, what they think of a fatter Mons.

Meanwhile I am going to get a verticle clitoral hood piercing soon.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #722
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
This is a really good thread, and I always bump it because I think it is valuable.

I am not unhappy with it, but I worry that a man looking at it will not find it attractive.

It would be good to hear what men have to say about, what they think of a fatter Mons.

Susannah, is the piercing a way to enhance sexual pleasure? I am really curious, because the thought of a sharp needle anywhere in the proximity of my vajayjay makes me clench!
Old 12-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #723
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Queen Susannah: I just love a phat woman with a pretty fat mons.The fatter the better.It means more fatty tissue for me to play with before getting to the meaty action.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #724
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

<crossing legs tightly together and S C R E A M I N G !!!!!!!!>

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #725
ktmcts

ktmcts has said some nice things

The bigger the mons, the better for oral.

Quote:

ktmcts is offline   Reply With Quote