Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-25-2015, 07:53 PM   #2576
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This guy's kind of interesting, an interesting story, personality, etc...

I think so, anyway. I also like this pianist that he seems to work with regularly. I want to say he has, like, a Jerry Orbach type of quality about him.

Although, I'm not so sure about what he (Porter) does at the very end. Not sure what to make of that, how he handled that.

No Love Dying - Gregory Porter

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 03:01 PM   #2577
dwesterny
Window Shoppee

dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 12-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #2578
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Absolutely beautiful and ambient textures. This music has some interesting jazz elements; simplistic and relaxing.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:56 AM   #2579
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Yakatori has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The video more-so than just the song:

Very relatable, accessible, for someone like me:

Code #829 - A-F-R-O

Old 02-22-2016, 09:09 PM   #2580
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default Fat-on-Fat...

Savior - Rise Against

Old 02-23-2016, 12:43 AM   #2581
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been listening to a lot of soundtracks at work lately because they don't have words. The words let me concentrate on work instead of lyrics which allow me to get more work done. I also feel a sense of urgency when I listen to soundtracks, which keep me working.

This has been what I've been listening to this week. I can't get enough of this song.

https://youtu.be/oLSdl-CdOBo?t=22m4s
Old 03-04-2016, 11:09 PM   #2582
dwesterny
Window Shoppee

dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dwesterny has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't always invade Poland, but when I do I listen to Carl Orff.

Or Wagner, I guess.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #2583
tankyguy

tankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytankyguy is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1999 called me up last night. Said the .com tech bubble was still going strong so entering college now I'll have a bright future waiting. It said movies like the Matrix show entertainment is going to get ever more original and creative and the Internet will help smart people connect with other smart people to grow knowledge, so long as we patch for Y2K. It said we've never been safer and more free; that the 21st century holds nothing but promise and we should leave behind the nihilism of Generation X.

I hung up.

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #2584
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this cover! The slight tempo increase is kind of unfortunate, but I'll confess I'm a sucker for the "pretty" vocals.

Old 04-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #2585
LeoGibson
No Nay Never

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

For some reason I thought about this song the other day and have been playing it a fair amount since.

Tags
fat music